Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It Isn't That Much Fun....

Meeting Our Awesome Fellow Hobbit Who Gives Amazing Hugs

by NeverYouMind 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-04-30 - Updated: 2011-04-30 - 2644 words

2Funny
Cheers guys for the reviews :D much appreciated :D okay yeah Stacie finally meets Frank! I dunno why this makes me feel so excited XD I mean, who wouldn’t be excited to meet Frank? I think there is waaayyyy too much speech and not enough discription in this one though :L Anywayssssss I’ll see y’all down below ;)

I walked with Gerard, Mikey, Bob and Ray toward Gerard and Mikey's house.
I was talking to Ray about some guy called Frank who was the same age as Mikey, but much shorter.
“He’s kinda your height.” Ray said, hovering his hand over my head.
I looked up at him, “You said he was much shorter than Mikey.” I said, raising an eyebrow.
Ray laughed. “and you're not?” he asked, sarcastically.
“I'm not short.” I said, crossing my arms. “I’m average height.”
Gerard turned around. “For a dwarf, yes, or maybe for an English person. Are they short too?” Gerard said, sticking his tongue out at me. I swear he was talking to Bob and Mikey? Butt out Gerard, no need for your ‘smart comments’. I stuck my tongue out back at him.
“No, their average height is the same as ours.” Ray stated, matter-of-factly.
“Well, there you go, then. You're average height for a dwarf.” Gerard said, tapping my head. “You're like Frankie.”
“We were just talking about him, they’re round about the same height.” Ray said.
“You guys are jus’ tall.” I said, still with my arms crossed.
“No, we’re average height.” Bob said, turning around. He looked clueless when Gerard and Ray started laughing at his comment. He shrugged his shoulders and carried on talking to Mikey.
Gerard pulled me into a one arm hug, to which I didn’t respond to because I was trying to act annoyed. “It’s okay, you’ll get used to it.” He said, still laughing and putted my head.
I pulled out of his grip. “Fuck you!” I said, sticking my tongue out at him.
Gerard just laughed in response and put his arm around me again.
“Oh, I need to run home, so I’ll come down ta yours in a minute.” I said, looking up at Gerard.
He raised an eyebrow at me. “Do you even know where I live?” he asked.
“Erm…I can try and find it?” I said, trying to sound in any way smart.
Gerard smirked and turned to Ray. “Stacie needs to go home quickly; I’ll see you down at mine.”
Ray nodded as a reply.
Me and Gerard crossed the road to get to my street.
“You two better make the most of your alone time!” Bob called, making him, Ray and Mikey burst into laughter.
I flipped them off and carried on walking with Gerard.
Me and Gerard had light conversation about our favourite ‘Misfits song. When we got to my house, I told Gerard to waiting outside the gate. He asked why and I told him “just because” and ran into the house. David’s car wasn’t there, so I was free from him at the moment.
I ran upstairs and threw my school bag on the floor in my room. I picked up a small bottle of vodka from under my bed and some roll-ups, putting them in my messenger bag which was hanging at the end of my bed – I wasn’t coming back until later tonight, just to sleep, so I’ll head to the park from Gerard’s. I quickly put on a red and black hoodie and reapplied my eyeliner and concealer.
I ran out the house with my black zip-up hoodie in hand, and closed the door. I walked up to Gerard and remember my cigarettes in my school bag. I slapped my forehead. “Hang on, forgot my fags.” I ran back in the house, got my ciggs and ran back out to see Gerard, he was in the same position I left him in.
“Done?” he asked, opening the gate for me.
I nodded. “Yup.” I tugged on his sleeve to start walking.
I nudged Gerard a bit as we walked. He looked at me and I smirked in response. He nudged me back, a little bit harder and pulled a cocky looking face. I rolled my eyes at him.
“What? You did it first.” He said defensively, nudging me again.
I tilted my head to the side. “True say.” I shoved him back again.
“Alright, you asked for it.” Gerard said before shoving me. If I didn’t have shit balance, I wouldn’t have fallen on the pavement, but I did have shit balance. I fell on my back with an ‘omff’.
Gerard gasped. “Shit! Sorry Stacie! You're lighter than you look!” he said, bending down to help me up. He grabbed my arm to help me up. Gerard didn’t move, he stared down at me while he was holding my hand. I gazed into his hazel eyes, loosing myself in them. Then I remembered what was going on, he was about to help me up. Stupid idiot, why did you lose yourself in his gorgeous eyes. He began to pull me up when I broke the eye contact.
He wasn’t getting away that easily. I yanked on his arm, pulling him down and used my legs to push him over me. He literally flew over me and landed with his back on the pavement.
I jumped back up. “Yeah! Suck on that motherfucker!” I said, pointing at him. I suddenly realised I could have really hurt him. “Fuck Gerard! Are you okay!?” I asked, panicking. Even though he was laughing, he still could’ve been hurt.
“I'm fine.” He said between giggles. I helped him to his feet. “You’d better watch your back.” He threatened, mockingly squinting his eyes at me.
I heard a high pitched giggle from somewhere down the road. I looked up in the direction to see a boy. He was wearing a school uniform with a tie and blazer.
Gerard looked at him as well and waved. “Evening hobbit!” he shouted.
The kid continued laughing. “You just got beaten up by your girlfriend!” he shouted, running over to us.
Gerard shoved him when he was close enough. “She’s not my girlfriend.” He mumbled.
“Whatever you say, Gee. I saw you two share a moment.” said the boy, smirking. He had nice hair; it was short on the sides and long on the top with a side fringe.
Gerard rolled his eyes. “Whatevery you say, Frankie-boy.” Gerard lazily raised his hand at me. “This is Stacie, by the way.” He turned back to be. “And this is Frank, our fellow hobbit.”
Frank smirked. “So this is the Stacie who-” he was yanked by Gerard away from me. Him and Gerard were muttering under their breath. Rather polite, don’t you think? They came back, Gerard looked rather impatient.
I locked eyes with Frank and gave him the ‘sup’ nod (the kind where you just raise your head slightly), Frank just smirked in response. He then opened his arms to give me a hug. I raised my arms up in defence and backed away. “Sorry, I don’t do hugs.”
“Stacie you need to have one of Frankie’s hugs.” Gerard said, gasping and holding either side of his face, mockingly over exaggerating. “It’s like…a rule! If you ever see Frankie you need to have a hobbit hug! They’re the best hugs ever!”
I raised an eyebrow at Gerard. “You sure you’re not gay?” I said, trying to hold back laughter.
“Yes, I just happen to like hugs from small people.” Gerard said, crossing his arms, looking so feminine. “And am kinda feminine.” He sighed out. Mind reader.
I shared a look with Frank and we both smirked.
“Whatever you say, bender.” I said, walking down the road.
“You ain’t gettin’ away that easily.” Shouted Frank, before he jumped on me, tackling me into a hug.
He had almost gotten his hands around me before I bit his shoulder. I pulled back. “She bit me!” he wailed at Gerard, then tried to examine his shoulder.
“Yeah, she does that.” Gerard said, walking past as.
I tapped Frank’s shoulder. “As adorable as you are, I don’t do hugs.” I said, sticking my tongue out at him.
“You’ll want one eventually.” Frank stuck his tongue out back at me.
I followed Gerard and Frank into Gerard’s house. I closed the door behind me. A blonde lady came out from what I think was the kitchen, because she was wearing an apron. She walked over to Gerard.
“Good day at school, Gee?” she asked him, giving him a kiss on the cheek.
“Yeah, mom.” Gerard said, moving away from her so she could get to Frank.
She opened her arms out to Frank and hugged him tightly. “Hello Frankie. How are you?” she asked, giving him a kiss on the cheek.
“Hello Donna. I'm fine thanks, how are you?” Frank said, putting his hands behind his back and held them.
“I’m good, thank you.” She then turned to me. “And who might you be?” she said, holding her hand out to shake mine.
As I shook it, I was about to tell her my name, but so was Gerard and Frank, but Frank beat us both to it.
“That’s Stacie.” He said, smiling.
“Oh Frankie, you finally found a girl who isn’t taller than you!” she exclaimed, an excited smile planted on her face.
I held in my laughter with an embarrassed smile. I didn’t look that young, did I?
Frank laughed. “She isn’t my girlfriend.” He said, nudging Gerard.
“And she isn’t mine either.” Gerard said, yanking both mine and Frank’s arms, pulling us down to the basement.
“It was nice meeting you, Mrs Way.” I called behind me.
**
I sat on Gerard’s bed, my knees brought up to my chest and my arms crossed over the top so I could rest my head on my hands. I was having a very boring conversation with Bob, but he soon grew bored of my lazy responses and moved over to look at the comic Gerard was reading. I realised how tired I was since I didn’t sleep last night. My eyelids grew heavy and were slowly beginning to shut.
Just as I was about to enter dreamland, something hit my head. My head shot up. “What the fuck?” I asked, looking around and rubbing my eyes.
I saw Frank sitting beside me. “You fell asleep, are we boring you?” he asked.
I looked at him and shrugged. “I didn’t sleep last night, so I'm fucking shattered.” I mumbled.
“So we are boring you?” Frank asked, smirking.
I let out an innocent laugh. “Yeah…” I mumbled.
Frank giggled a high pitched giggle, making me giggle. Damn his laugh was contagious. “Were we that boring that you fell asleep? For almost an hour.” he said, sticking his tongue out at me.
I nodded. “Yeah, and the fact that I haven’t had any sleep.” I stuck my tongue out back.
Frank jumped off the bed. “Well, I'm off for a fag.” He said, putting on an English accent.
Gerard jumped up too. “I shall join with that, Frankie.” He also put on an English accent.
I let my legs fall off the side of the bed and crossed my arms over my chest. “Gay pricks.” I mumbled, sticking my tongue out at them.
Gerard crossed his arms. “I thought we went over this. I am in no way gay.” He said, swinging his hip to the side to stand in a rather feminine position, hopefully this was him joking around.
I burst into laughter. “Yeah, you're as gay as I am lesbian.”
“But you are lesbian.” Mikey said, holding a straight face, I couldn’t tell whether he was joking or not.
I put my hand on my hip. “And your point being?” going along with – what I hoped was – the joke.
Gerard dropped his arms. “Wait. You're gay?” he asked, eyes wide.
I laughed lightly, shaking my head. “No, you nob.” I said.
Ray jumped up and gestured his hands towards Gerard. “Stacie! Don’t scare Gerard like that!” he said, falling to the floor, laughing at his own joke.
Everyone except me and Gerard laughed at what Ray said.
I got off the bed. “I'm comin for a fag too.” I stated, walking up the stairs.
I stood outside Gerard house, lighting up my cigarette. Frank came up behind me.
“Can you light me up?” he asked, holding a cigarette in his hand.
I nodded and handed him the lighter.
“Gerard’s on his way out, he was just talking to them.” Frank said, taking a drag from his cancer stick.
I simply shrugged in response; I was too tired to reply.
“So, what’s the story with you and Gee?” he asked, trying to make conversation.
I shrugged again. “I'm new ta school, he’s nice ta me, I'm not very nice ta him, but I do try to be…and, yeah, that’s about it.” I said, taking another pull from my cigarette.
Frank nodded. “You like him.” I hoped he was just questioning, but his voice never rose at the end of his sentence, so he was stating.
I glared at him. “What gave you that idea?”
He shrugged. “You're like my ex, she tried to be nice to me, but not anyone else, pretty obvious.” He took another pull.
I found an opportunity to change the subject. “Aww Frankie had a girlfriend.” I said, squeezing his cheek.
He held his finger up. “Correction: have a girlfriend.” He smirked. “But seriously, you're being obvious, not that he isn’t.”
“Really?” I said, frowning lightly and slightly pouting to show how worried I was. “I'm makin it obvious?”
Frank giggled. “Well, now you’ve just told me.” He said, sticking his tongue out at me.
I shoved him. “Wanker.” I mumbled, trying not to giggle at his contagious happiness, but smiling instead.
He simply giggled again. “But yeah, he likes you too, so you can talk to him about it now.” He said, smirking.
I shoved him again. “Fuck off and stop winding me up.”
Frank opened his mouth to say something, but someone else beat him to it.
“Don’t wind Stacie up, it takes her a while to engage herself into a proper conversation first.” Gerard said, standing next to Frank.
I stuck two fingers up to Gerard. “Suck my dick.” I mumbled to him.
Frank just giggled and stamped his half smoked cigarette out once he’d dropped it on the floor. “I’ll give you two some space.” He said, smirking.
I punched his arm lightly. “Funny.” I said sarcastically.
Frank walked back into the house.
I felt awkward standing with Gerard. He didn’t like me, but Frank new i liked him, now he’s going to make it obvious, he didn’t seem like the type of person to keep his mouth shut.
I sat down on the pavement cross legged and received a weird look from Gerard. I just hoped he didn’t talk to me in case I blurted out something stupid or I’d regret.

Why do I have a feeling this chapter sucked? Maybe cus it did…sorry if I just wasted your time reading this :L anyways yeah review with some feedback or if you didn’t like it or maybe you even did like it, so yanno jus leave a review and make this girl talking to you happy :D oh and rate ;) anyways I'm off ta sleep now. Night guys xx
Sign up to rate and review this story