Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It Isn't That Much Fun....

It's Finally Here!

by NeverYouMind 6 reviews

Stuff happens.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-02 - Updated: 2011-05-02 - 2527 words

2Exciting
“You’re tired, I take it?” Gerard asked, slowing blowing out the smoke from his cigarette.
I nodded. “Very.” I inhaled the cigarette. “Didn’t have any sleep.” I breathed out the smoke from my nose.
“Why not?” Gerard asked, crouching down beside me.
I shrugged. “Couldn’t.” I mumbled. I clutched the side of my neck where I felt a sudden pain. I reached into my pocket to get some painkillers as Gerard spoke to me, not noticing my sudden panic.

Author/Gerard’s POV

“Did it have anything to do with this nasty fall you took?” Gerard said, looking at Stacie, fidgeting sitting beside him.
She was reaching into every pocket she could find on her person, looking disappointed every time she took her hand out. Gerard also noticed her hand grabbing the side of her neck and a pained yet panicked face. She let out a final groan and dropped her free hand to her lap.
“What’s wrong?” he asked, concern shown on his face.
She scrunched her face up, then relaxed it and looked up at Gerard. “I need…” she trailed off, getting up off the floor, her hand still clutching her neck. She let out a whimper. “Fuck,” was heard under her breath.
Gerard got up too and stood in front of her, crouching down to her level see her face which was covered by her hair. “What is it? Tell me!” he said, starting to panic from the pained look on her face. He couldn’t bare seeing her in pain, it wasn’t right, it pained him.
She scrunched her face up again, took a deep breath and relaxed again. “I left my fucking painkillers at home and forgot to take em before I came ta yours.”
Gerard grabbed her hand, knowing that they were going to have to make a trip to her house to get her painkillers. He couldn’t look at her pained face any longer than he had to. He pulled her with him as he walked.
Stacie kept taking quick short breaths with her teeth clenched, making Gerard walk faster.
They finally reached Stacie’s house. She quickly opened the door and rushed inside, leaving the door open for Gerard. She ran upstairs while Gerard stayed in the hallway beside the door.
A man came into the hallway. “Stacie!” I hollered up the stairs, sounding angry. He obviously hadn’t noticed Gerard’s presence. The man was about to call again, but didn’t. Instead he turned to face Gerard. He raised an eyebrow at him, then his expression changed to a welcoming smile.
He took a step towards Gerard and held his hand out for Gerard to shake. “Hello.” He said as Gerard shook his hand. “I'm David, Stacie’s step-dad.” He said with ease in his voice.
Gerard’s eyes widened. Stacie has a step-dad? he thought, confused. Then he realised that Stacie has never actually spoken about her family since they’ve met. Gerard came back to reality. “I'm Gerard.” He dropped his hand.
“Ah, nice firm handshake.” David stated. “Tells a lot about a man.”
Gerard then looked up at the stairs when he heard footsteps. Stacie stood at the top, her face was full of fear and it looked like she’d stopped breathing. David soon turned to look up at Stacie as well. “Where have you been?” he questioned.
Stacie’s breathing returned, but it was fast. “A-at Gerard’s house.” She mumbled, but loud enough for us to hear. She seemed scared. Very scared.
Gerard sent her a questioning look, wondering why she seemed so scared. This man seemed completely harmless, he was very welcoming.
“Yes well, since you're home now, you can stay. I don’t want you out all night.” David said, then turned to look at Gerard.
“You don’t mind going home on your own, do you?” he asked, smiling.
“I’ve…” Stacie started, and carried on when David averted his attention to her again. “…l-left my bag at G-Gerard's.” she said, walking down a few more steps.
“Well, I'm sure you won’t be needing whatever’s in there tonight.” David said, crossing his arms.
Gerard looked at the fear in Stacie's face, he didn’t know why she was so scared, but whatever it was, she didn’t look like she wanted to stay here. “Yeah. She has her…” David looked back at Gerard, causing Gerard's speech to get quieter and slower. “…painkillers in there.” He thought quickly.
David’s head snapped back to Stacie. “Painkillers!?” he asked, alarmed.
Stacie’s breath hitched again. “The one’s the doctor gave me.” She answered quickly.
David sighed, hopefully in defeat. “Fine. Come back straight away.” He said, looking at Stacie, who was walking towards Gerard. “Or I’ll punish you like I did last time.” He said in a threatening voice.
Gerard frowned. What was her punishment? He was her step-dad. Surely he’s not allowed to punish her, that’s her mother’s job. Gerard thought, alarmed.
Stacie swallowed. “Yeah.” She mumbled, pulling Gerard’s arm.
David held Stacie's arm. “I want to have a word with Gerard first.” He said. “Out you go.” He ordered Stacie.
She hesitated at first, but soon nodded in agreement. She walked out the front door and closed it behind her.
Gerard tried to act calm, his hands were sweating. He suddenly feared this man. Why did he want to speak to him?
“Now, Gerard.” David said, kicking Gerard out of his thoughts. “Who exactly are you?” he questioned.
Gerard was confused. What did he mean ‘who are you’? Did he mean in general? His family? What? Gerard gave him a confused look.
David sighed. “I mean to Stacie?” he asked again.
“Oh, her friend.” Gerard said, wary of his answer.
David smiled and sighed, looking annoyed. “Really? Not anything more?” he asked, taking an intimidating step closer to Gerard. He was taller than Gerard, which made the situation even more uncomfortable for him.
Gerard shook his head quickly. “No. Just her friend. Nothing more.” His answer was as quick as his head movement.
David smiled, seemingly pleased with his Gerard's answer, or his fear maybe. “Good. I would hate to think you're anything more. She has other things to focus on at the moment.” David gestured to the door, telling Gerard he was free to leave. “Make sure she comes home straight away.” He said.
Gerard hastily nodded and stepped out the door.
“What did he want?” Stacie asked, worry shown in her face and voice.
Gerard shrugged. “Just told me to make sure you get home.” He put his arm around Stacie, walking with her out the gate.
Stacie leaned into Gerard, taking in deep, slow breaths.
“You okay?” Gerard asked, looking down at Stacie.
She nodded. “Yeah, you?” she asked. Gerard saw right through her, she wasn’t okay.
“I'm not stupid, Stacie. Why are you scared of him?” Gerard asked, frowning.
“Well, weren’t you scared of him?” she said, pulling away from Gerard.
He sighed, knowing he had annoyed her. “Well…yeah, a bit.” He looked into Stacie's eye, they showed pain. “Sorry.” He said, breaking the eye contact.
Stacie shook her head. “It’s not your fault. Don’t say sorry. You didn’t do anyfink wrong. It’s jus me and my rotten, fucked up, stupid and twisted head.” She said, raising her hands, then slamming them back down to the side of her legs.
Gerard sighed and pulled her into a hug. “Stop saying stuff like that. You're not stupid, you're not twisted, you're not rotten and you don’t have a fucked up head.” He kissed the top of her head. He hated it when Stacie put herself down. There was nothing wrong with her. She was fine. She was perfectly fine. She was perfect.
“But it’s all true.” She said into Gerard’s chest.
He pulled her away from him, holding her shoulders and looking into her eyes, which looked like they would spill with tears. It wasn’t true. He knew that, but he wasn’t sure that she did. “No it’s not.”
She shook her head. Tears streamed down her cheeks, so Gerard pulled her into another hug.
“Please don’t cry.” He whispered.
She pulled away again, wiping her eyes and sniffing. “I won’t.” she said, then grabbed Gerard’s hand and walked to his house.

**

“Where did you go!?” Frank asked as Gerard and Stacie walked into Gerard’s room, jumping onto Stacie, hugging her. Oh dear, this isn’t going to be good,Gerard thought.
She bit his shoulder again. Frank jumped back. “Quit biting me!” he shouted, giggling after.
“Then stop hugging me!” she shouted back, giggling also.
Gerard smiled. He liked seeing Stacie laugh, she looked so cute when she did.
“Gerard. I'm off. Too tired to stay and chat.” Bob said, jumping up off the bed.
“Alright, see ya man.” Gerard said as Bob walked up the stairs.
“Yeah my mom wants me back.” Ray said, putting his phone back in his pocket and following Bob.
Everyone said bye to Bob and Ray as they left.
Gerard looked over at Mikey, who was asleep on Gerard’s couch. Gerard sighed, knowing it takes ages to wake Mikey up. As he was about to walk towards Mikey, Frank grabbed his arm.
Gerard gave Frank a questioning look, to which Frank just giggled to. Frank took a step back and ran the small space between him and the couch, and jumped onto Mikey.
Gerard, Stacie and Frank burst into laughter, clutching their stomachs at Mikey's lazy reaction. He merely shook slightly and looked up sleepily. “What the fuck, man?” Mikey said, rubbing his face.
“Wakey-wakey Mikey.” Frank said, laughing. “Hey that rhymes!” he said, laughing even more.
Stacie and Gerard were on the floor laughing. Gerard had to admit, it wasn’t even that funny, he was just in the state of mind where everything seemed funny, which Stacie seemed to be in too and which Frank always seemed to be in.
Mikey grunted. “Get off me!” he said, shoving Frank to the floor.
Frank clutched his stomach in laughter. “I can’t fuckin’ breath!” he cried out between giggles.
Mikey lightly kicked Frank before walking up the stairs. “’Night.” He grunted.
Once everyone calmed down, Gerard sat up on his bed. “Stacie, when you goin home?” he asked. He didn’t want her to go. He liked to stay with her.
She got up off the floor and sat down beside him. “Whenever.” She mumbled.
Frank got up off the floor and sat in Gerard's lap. “Mummy I'm tired.” He whined.
Gerard laughed at Frank. He was so adorable – no homo…or paedo. Frank looked at Gerard then Stacie, then back to Gerard and winked. Gerard threw him off his lap, non-directly telling Frank to shut up. Gerard was only joking, though, and so was Frank, he hoped.
“Haha just cus you know it’s true.” Frank said, pointing at Gerard.
Gerard laughed. “Bye Frankie.” Gerard said, waving.
Frank whined. “Aww Gerard.” He said, pouting. “I don’t wanna go home.” Frank turned to Stacie. “I wanna stay with my buddy.” He then jumped onto Stacie's lap.
Stacie threw him off. “Well your buddy don’t wanna stay with you.” She said, sticking her tongue out at him.
Frank gasped, placing his hand on his chest, mockingly acting shocked. “I'm hurt.” He then looked like he was thinking. “Oh I know why you don’t want me to stay.” He said, winking at Stacie.
“Bye Frankie!” she shouted, giggling.
Frank crossed his arms and got up, walking towards the door.
“We love you Frankie!” Stacie shouted, laughing.
Gerard looked at her; she looks so pretty when she smiled.
“Well I don’t feel any!” he shouted, giggling. “Bye.”
It was just Gerard and Stacie now. Gerard would’ve felt awkward, but because Stacie was laughing, he didn’t feel awkward at all.
Stacie carried on giggling. “Frankie is so adorable.” She said.
Gerard agreed, laughing as well. “Yeah.” Gerard laughed out.
Stacie laughed even harder. “You gay paedophile.” She cried out, unable to breath due to her laughter.
Gerard thought she looked gorgeous laughing, smiling, and just being happy in general. “I'm not gay, we’ve been over this.” He said, still laughing. “And I'm not a paedophile.”
Stacie’s laughter slowed down. “Fine you’re not a paedo…but you can’t deny being gay.” She burst into laughter again.
Gerard knew she was joking and carried on laughing. She looked so gorgeous, just laughing. She looked gorgeous in whatever she did. She was just beautiful.
As she calmed down, she turned to face Gerard, still smiling. Gerard stared at her lips, wanting to feel them with his. He looked back up at her eyes, which were glued to his. He didn’t want to stop staring into her bluey-grey-y eyes, they were just beautiful. How could she think they weren’t? His gaze then fell back down to her lips. He felt himself lean towards her, but she gave no reaction.
Gerard saw her eyes flutter close as he drew closer. His nose was almost touching hers and their lips were so close. He halted for a moment, taking in the feeling of them being so close. Then he moved in quickly, but to his surprise, she did too, making the time to close the gap between their lips even quicker. His hand grabbed the back of her neck, pushing her closer to him. They moved their lips together, getting closer and closer to each other.
Stacie’s hands tangled themselves in Gerard’s hair. Gerard loved the feeling of her holding him. He slowly rolled his tongue along her bottom lip, trying to enter her mouth. She opened it slightly for his tongue to slide in and find hers. They moved their tongue together, each pulling one another closer.
Gerard’s hand moved down to her waist, pulling her body closer. She moved in, deepening the kiss even more. Gerard didn’t want this to stop. He wanted to kiss her and stay kissing her.
She suddenly took her hands away from his hair and she pulled her mouth away from him. She then pulled herself away from him and out of his grip. She stared at him with wide eyes. “Fuck.” She mumbled.
Fuck Gerard thought to himself. You just messed everything up.

Yaaaayyyyyyy I updated and it’s some kinda cliffhanger! :D smetimes i think this story has bipolar....the mood changes so much in one chapter XD im shit at making jokes :( sad times :( but yeah they kissed btw, in case it was unbelievable, because I never let them kiss, but they did today! Cus I'm nice! Well….kinda :L cus yanno….they just kinda stopped :L but yeah thanks for the reviews and stuff, much appreciated. Wanna review and rate some more? I would love you if you did :D anyways, gonna do my homework now. Bye xx



Sign up to rate and review this story