Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's so wrong, yet so right.

Chapter 12.

by PatrickIsTheSex 2 reviews

Hehe ^_^

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-04 - Updated: 2011-05-05 - 1508 words

0Unrated
Gerard's POV.
"Hey Mikes" I shouted from the couch when I heard the door shut. "Hey Gee, Hey Frank" he replied dreamily walking in an almost zombie like trance. "Erm, are you ok?" Frank asked him lifting his head of my chest. "I'm amazing, I feel like the happiest person in the whole world" he replied sitting down with a big smile on his face. "Ooooh! Tell me why!" Frank shouted jumping ontop of Mikey. "Ow. Okay so...SARA'S PREGNANT!" he shouted with a HUGE smile on his face. "Aww!" Frankie drew out giving Mikey a hug. "I'm so happy for you!" I said smiling. "So...There's a muffin in the oven?" Frankie asked. "Muffin?" Mikey asked puzzled. "YEAH!" he shouted jumping off Mikey and running into the kitchen. He returned carrying a tray of muffins that looked...hot. Like him, heh. 

"Oh!" Mikey said laughing. "Wait? You can cook?" Mikey asked puzzled. "Dude, of course I can cook! It's called burning everything and calling it cajun! No but seriously your mom made these. They're yummy!" Frankie squealed biting into one. Mikey laughed and took one and bit into it. "They are pretty yummy" he said smiling. "Um, Mikes, how are you gonna look after a baby? I mean, your only 16" I said. He bit his lip and sighed. "I dunno, I guess I'll have to get a job or something." He stood up and announced he was going to bed before walking out.

"So, Gee, I'm bored. Wanna do some lip exercises?" Frankie asked me wiggling his eyebrows. "Nope" I replied with a laugh walking out the room. I heard him giggle and turn on the TV. I started humming along to the Spongebob Squarepants theme tune whilst making some coffee. "Gee! Whatcha doin'?" Frankie shouted in a sing song voice. "Making coffee" I replied hearing him go 'oh' afterwards. 

I walked Frankie over the road to his house and gave him a hug. "See ya tomorrow!" he said giggling pecking my cheek and walking into his house. I turned around and walked to my house. "Well well well, if it isn't Gerard Way" I heard a girlish voice come from behind me. I stooped dead still and turned around. "Alex? What are you doing here? I thought you moved to Chicago?" I asked the younger man wrapping my arms around his waist. "I did! But then I moved back! We can be together again Gee!" He said wrapping his arms tight around my neck.

"Come on, get inside it's freezing out here" I said ushering him into the house. When we were outside I couldn't see him properly but now, oh god. I forgot how stunning he was. He had light brown hair that reached his jaw, flawless pale skin and these big extremly blue eyes that pulled you in. "I missed you" I told him offering him a smile. "I missed you too" he whispered into my ear giving me a hug.

We had been sitting on the couch just talking and he was snuggled up in my arms when Mikey emerged from his sanctuary. "Alex? What are you doing back?" Mikey asked shocked. "Mikey!" Alex squealed jumping up and givig him a tight hug. It looked sorta cute because Alex is only about 5"1. "I missed you!" Mikey said holding him tight. You see, Alex and Mikey had been best friends since Mikey was 5 and Alex was 6. (Alex is 17) but he moved away about 8 months ago to Chicago because his dad got a job there. Both me and Mikey had been upset because Mikey was loosing his best friend and I was loosing my boyfriend. 

"Earth to Gee!" I saw a hand waving in my face. "Huh, what?" I asked Alex shaking my head and pulling him into my lap. "Me and Mikey have been talking to you for the past 5 minutes. What were you thinking about?" Alex asked me snuggling closer to me. "You and Mikey" I replied smirking. "Um, i'd prefer you didn't think about me whilst your thinking about Alex. You guys already damaged my innocent eyes." Mikey said shuddering. "Hey! That was YOUR fault! You shouldn't have walked in!" Alex said laughing. I laughed and nodded in agreement. "Shut up" he murmured. "I'm going to bed, it's 2am anyway so you guys better not make any noise. "We won't...tonight" Alex smirked making me laugh. "Can I stay with you tonight GeeGee?" Alex looked at me with puppy dog eyes. "Mmkay" I replied kissing the top of his head. 

We stayed up for another hour before deciding to go to bed. "Carry me" Alex said in a sing song voice. I laughed ad picked him up and threw him over my shouler. "Eep!" he squeaked starting to laugh. I plopped him on the bed and stripped(YUM:D) down to my boxers(Aww:l) and climbing into my bed. Alex did the same before jumping literally into my bed and cuddling up to me.

After Alex fell to sleep which took about half an hour, I was thinking about the past 8 months and gasped. Frankie. I kissed Alex and he's in my bed and...oh fuck. I feel so guilty but I mean me and Alex aren't dating so it doesn't matter as long as I don't kiss him again.

The Next Day

When I woke up Alex was sitting up rubbing his eyes when he noticed I was up. "Morning Gee!" He said happily jumping on me. "Morning" I replied. He leant in and went to kiss me but I stopped him. "I can't kiss you Alex" I told him quietly looking down. " What? Why? Is there someone else?" He asked me biting his lip. "Well, sort of. There's this guy I know and um, well, I sorta like him." I replied looking at him. "Oh. I feel so stupid" Alex said looking down his hair covering his face, "Don't feel stupid! You didn't know! I should have told you! It doesn't mean we can't be friends" at the last part he lifted his head and smiled at me. "C-can I have a hug then?" he asked me holding his arms open. "Of course you can." I told him pulling him onto my lap.

"Gee, someone came in your room earlier. It wasn't Mikey or Ray or anyone I don't know who it was." Alex said looking up at me, "Wait, what did he look like?" I asked him looking at him with wide eyes. "Um, I'm not really sure but he was short and had shoulder length hair. I couldn't tell what colour or anything because it was too dark in your room. He kinda walked in and ran out" I pushed Alex off my lap and shot up. "Oh god! Alex that was Frankie! That's who I like!" I shouted getting dressed as fast as I could. His mouth formed an 'o' shape before he got up and got dressed himself. I pulled on my converse and ran out the door.

"Mikey! Where's Frankie?" I asked him urgently quickly drinking a cup of coffee. "Er, he went home...I think" he replied. I groaned and ran across the road. Fuck checking for traffic. "Frankie!" I shouted knocking the door. "Please talk to me!" I shouted knocking the door slightly louder. The door opened to reveal a short woman with curly brown hair and faint wrinkles, "Um, can I help you and who are you?" she asked me puzzled. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. "My names Gerard, I'm Frankie's...friend. Can I talk to him?" I asked pleading. "Sure, I'm Frank's mom Linda by the way" she said smiling and letting me in. "Mom? Who are you letting in? I swear if it's another person trying to sell soap I'll - oh, Gee. What are you doing here?" Frankie stopped on the bottom stair and bit his lip. "Your not mad at me are you? And for the record, I don't sell soap" he let out a small giggle and looked at his mom. "Um, we're gonna go upstairs okay?" he said. "Sure go ahead, if you guys are gonna have sex remeber, no glove, no love" she shouted at us as we walked up the stairs. "Mom!" Frankie shouted turning bright red. I was laughing my head off. 

"Gee, why would I be mad at you?" Frankie asked sitting down on his bed. "Well, you came in my bedroom and Alex was in there and I thought you thought we were dating or something and we're not-" Frankie cut me off mid sentence "Your rambling. And besides, it's not like we're dating so why should I care? I mean I know we're close but it's not like there's anything going on." Frankie said quietly. "We could always change that" I said quietly looking down at him.


DUNDUNDUN! OooooOOOOoooo. Bet you wasn't expecting that ey? Mwhahahaha!
STARWARSDAY! Woo! I love me some Star Wars. 
Teehee .. I feel so special (Coz u better get that lol)
Sign up to rate and review this story