Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's so wrong, yet so right.

Chapter 11.

by PatrickIsTheSex 3 reviews

Whats going on with Sara?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-04-19 - Updated: 2011-04-20 - 1017 words

0Unrated
hi guys(: I would have updated Monday but I was busy. I had a hilarious day with my good old friend Coralie aka Chazom aka .. Well, you know. Anyway did I tell you guys that Kurtis is a real person? I just thought I would if I didn't because my cousin was confused cause she's dumb xD ah well, so am I but read on don't forget to review!
p.s this chapters about Mikey and Sara.

Mikey POV.
It was Friday night around 6pm when I arrived at Saras house. I got out the car and walked up to the door. I gently knocked and waited for her to open the door. About 30 seconds later the door was open and Sara gave me a weak smile. "Sara, what's wrong baby?" I asked her gently pulling her into a hug. "I need to tell you something Mikes, please don't hate me" she whispered burying her face in my chest and sobbing. "I could never hate you, come on let's go sit down." I told her leading her to the couch. "I got you these" I held out a bunch of red roses. They were her favourite. "Aw, thank you" she said taking them off me and kissing my cheeck. "Okay, so what's wrong?" I asked taking hold of her hand. She sighed and looked at me with her grey blue eyes. "Mikey please don't hate me" she whispered again. "I'll never hate you, I love you so much." she smiled and held my hand tighter. "Mikey, I'm...I'm pregnant" she told me.

My whole life just stopped. I was going to be a dad? Holy Shit. "Are you sure?" I whispered starting to shake. "Yes" she replied letting go of my hand and biting her lip. I looked at her and saw tears rolling down her face. I pulled her onto my lap Anne held her tight. "Im so happy right now! I'm gonna be a daddy! We're gonna have a baby! Oh god, I love you so much Sara! And I promise you, I'll be there for you every step of the way." I said beaming at her. She let out a small laugh and wrapped her arms around my neck tightly. "I love you, Micheal James Way." she whispered into my ear. "So, you wanna go on this date? We can stay in if you want? I'll look after you and make you some soup if you want some." I was rambling now. "Woah Mikey! Let's go out, I didn't get ready for nothing." she laughed pulling me up. "Where are we going?" she asked me slipping on her flats. "Its a surprise." I told her kissing her forehead and leading her to the car.

"Aww, you're taking me to dinner? That's so sweet!" she said excitedly. I let out a laugh and climbed out the car. I walked over to her side if the car and opened the door for her. "Thank you, kind sir" she laughed. I took hold of her hand and led her into the resturaunt (in the center of a resuraunt they say..). "Reservation for Way" I told the lady wrapping my arm around Saras waist. "Follow me" she took two menus and led us to a table. I pulled Saras chair out for her and she giggled and sat down. I sat down myself and we looked at our menus. "What can I get you?" the waitress asked us. "Um, I'll have the spagetti and meatballs" sSara said smiling kindly at the waitress. "And for you sir?" she turned to me. "I'll have the lasange." I told her giving her my menu along with Saras.

"Sara, your not gonna give up the baby are you?" I quietly asked her. "Well, I wasn't planning on it. I can't kill an innocent child." she looked over at me "But, if you don't want it, I mean, there's always the option on adoption" she replied looking down. "No!" I said a bit too loudly. "I mean, it's just, I don't want you to think because we're still teenagers you have to give the baby up. This baby already means the world to me and so do you. I don't want to loose you or the baby." I took hold of both her hands. "Goof, because I don't want to loose you iether." she replied smiling at me. I let go of her hands as our food arrived and started to eat. When we finished I asked for the the bill and payed. I wrapped my arm around her waist and lead her out the door.

"Hey Mikey, can we go to the park?" Sara asked me suddenly. "Sure" I said opening the car door for her. She slipped in and I walked round and got in too. I drove to the park and parked up. She got out and so did I and she skipped over to the swings. I laughed and followed her. She sat down and I stood behind her and started to push her. She giggled. I pushed her so she went higher and higher "I feel like a kid again!" she exclaimed when I stopped pushing her. "Just think, one day we'll be able to bring our own kid here and push them on the swings. It's going to be awsome" I said leading her back to the car. "I know" she said happily. I drove her home and walked her to the door. "Well, thank you for the wonderful date, and thank you for being a wonderful boyfriend" she said to me before leaning on for a kiss. I kissed her back and wrapped my arms around her in a hug. "And thank you, for being a wonderful, amazing, superawso emegafoxyhot girlfriend" she laughed and unwrapped her arms from around my neck. "I'll see you tomorrow then" she said opening the door. "Until to orris my love" j said making her giggle she shook her heard and walked into her house.

The best date ever.

Gee: review review and i'll make out with you :D Sowwi Frankie(:
Sign up to rate and review this story