Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only One For Me(?)

Part 3

by annabel-lee 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-05-09 - Updated: 2011-05-09 - 227 words - Complete

0Unrated
"What should we do?" Frank whispered.
"I don't know. He must need the sleep though. He was up all night." Frank nodded. We picked up the Red Bull cans and recycled them. When we went back into the kitchen, breakfast had been made and Mikey was already brewing another pot of coffee while Gerard impatiently paced back and forth. "You guys already finished the whole pot?" I asked, dumb founded at how two people could finish that much coffee that quickly.
"Well we also poured glasses for you, Frankie, and Hayden." Gerard replied looking up from his coffee mug, then looking back down at his mug lovingly.
"Gerard, you give a whole new meaning to the term 'addiction'." Frank and Mikey laughed and Gee scowled, not looking up from his mug. I sipped my coffee, feeling the beautiful caffeine make it's way into my system as aroma of our freshly brewed drinks filled the air. Mikey poured Gerard another cup and Geraard drank it down like a shot glass.
"More."
"Gerard-"
"Please?"
"Fine, but I'm cutting you off at six." Mikey said sternly. Six? Gerard can seriously drink six cups of coffee? In one sitting?
"Mikes!"
"Don't Mikes me. Six and that's final." Mikey said. Frank and I burst out laughing.
"Poor Gerard. Can only drink SIX cups of coffee."
"Don't rub it in." Gerard said defensivly.
Sign up to rate and review this story