Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Now Press Repeat

Chapter 3

by Theoneonandonly 6 reviews

Early morning surprise.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2011-05-11 - Updated: 2011-05-11 - 1706 words - Complete

5Original
Frank's POV.

I mumbled incoherently from my pillow as my alarm woke me from a reacurring nightmare. I groaned, poked the snooze button and buried my head under the covers once more.

"Oh no you don't. Wake up sleepy head!". I could feel a tugging sensation from the bottom of my bed.

I literally jumped. Clearly startled, I threw the covers back so I can take a look at the intruder in my new bedroom.

"Mikey?" I whispered, stunned. He looked like Mikey, glasses and all. He sounded like Mikey too. I couldn't believe it. I grinned. Even though he is a year younger than me, he was my best friend before I moved, along with Ray. We were always so close, we talked about everything too. I remember when we used to sleep over at Ray's house and play video games until 3 am. God, I missed him.

He grinned too, it lit up his whole face. "You bet your ass I am! Now wake up, we got school. I expect you'll still be coming to our school, right? I saw you move in yesterday so I came by to walk with you, like old times." His Dead Kennedys shirt hitched up a bit as he streched and I could see a bit of his waist. He was so pale, I guess it runs in the family.
"Yeah, I'm going there. Damn, I've missed you so much Mikes! How you been? I'm sorry I left.... I hope we're still best friends?" I gave him my best pouty lips and winked at him as he stood up and hugged me with brutal force. Has he been working out? He let go of me and smiled. "Of course, retard. Did you seriously think I wouldn't want my best friend back?" I gasped in mock horror and lightly punched his arm. "Me...a..a...retard? Oh the nerve of some people." He just stuck his tongue out and reminded me what time it was.

I stood up from the comfort of my bed, picked up the clothes I had decided to wear and headed to the bathroom. After a brief shower, I got dressed in black skinny jeans, a Avenged Sevenfold t-shirt with a plain green hoodie on top and my old black converses. I brushed my teeth and applied some black eyeliner. I stepped out of the bathroom to be greeted by a cheerful Mikey holding my school bag. "I did all that under 10 minutes! A world record!" I high-fived myself then high-fived Mikey. He giggled and looked me up and down. "You checking me out Mikes? I know I'm sexy, but come on." I wiggled my eyebrows and laughed when Mikey blushed.

"N..no.." He stammered, "I was just noticing how you lost weight, and got a bit taller." I know I'm quiet short, so a comment like that made me smile. After drinking some coffee and catching up with our lives, we left my new house and began our walk to school.

I was slowly filling up with dread at the thought of being back at that shit hole and seeing him again, but knowing that Mikey and Ray would be there for me made it bearable. I fumbled with the straps of my bag as unwanted memories flashed though my mind at the thought of being near him again;

We were wrapped up in each other's arms on the picnic blanket Ray let us borrow, behind the school's football field. Some of my love's friends were there playing so we just sat and watched. It was a warm summer's day with small daisies blooming between the bright green blades of grass. There was a soft breeze blowing through the oak tree that we were sat beneath. I looked up and into the eyes of the most beautiful creature on Earth. His face was slightly rounded, but he was not chubby. On the contrary, he was slender and with the build of a sportsman. He had green russet eyes that shone with the emotion he constantly felt. His soft pink lips felt luxurious to the touch, and against my lips. His hair was quiet short and dark brown, making him look natural and carefree. I smiled fondly. I loved this man with all my heart.

I saw him nod slighlty, so I looked over to the field to see Craig looking in our direction. I turned my head back to my man and saw him take a deep breath. He looked down at me and began to grin broadly. He looked almost sinister to be honest. "Frankie?" I aknowledged him by resting my palm against his thigh. "Yeah?" My smile began to fade when I saw that his mood had changed drastically. "You know how I said I loved you, and wanted to spend the rest of my life with you? I lied. Craig dared me to do it, and the dare's up. I'm an awesome actor, right?" He chuckled evilly as I gasped in shock. "I mean, seriously. How can anyone love you? Jeez, do you own a mirror? Or are you too busy drooling over me and getting beaten up by your dad? He's a good man." I couldn't speak. Tears of despair began to flow down my face.

"What are you talking about, Gerard?" I whimpered pleadingly. I looked in his eyes and saw nothing but hatred. "God, you're fucking pathetic." He threw me to the ground as he stood up abruptly. I stood up a bit but couldn't look at him anymore as I felt tears cloud my vision and my heart shatter. He punched me in the nose and knocked me back down. "Fucking faggot." I didn't get up this time. Faintly, I could hear the roars of laughter coming from the football field.


-------------------------------------------------------
I promised myself that I wouldn't fall for shit like that again, and so far I haven't. By the time I emerged from my little trip down memory lane, I was stood at the registration office with Mikey waving to me and promising to meet me at lunch. I sighed and walked over to Mrs Deasham, the receptionist who has been in this school since it probably first opened.

"Hi, I'm Frank Iero, I'm starting today. Can I have my timetable and stuff please?" She looked up at me with a bored expression that slowly turned to one of recognition. "Have I seen you before, kid? You used to go here, right? But you moved... Why did you come back?" She imposed. I was quiet taken aback at the fact that she remembered me, so I just nodded but ignored her last question. Seeing that I would'nt answer, she gave me my timetable and some papers to sign and sent me on my way to my form class. Room 11B, sounds familiar..did I have a class there before?

As I was walking down familiar corridors to reach my destination, I ran into the headteacher, Mr Jones. His tweed suit looked quiet uncomfortable as he insisted on walking me to the room, even after I assured him I knew how to find it.

We stopped walking in front of a brown wooden door with '11B' printed at the top. "In you go Frank." He ushered me forward when he opened the door. I found my shoes quiet interesting since I had no intention of looking up and meeting the gaze of the students who are most likely gonna hate me again. "Ah, Mr. Iero, welcome to Jefferson High School. I assume that you are familiar with the school as you attended it before." I recognize that voice. So sure enough, as I look up I see Ms Renota, who had taught me Geography for a while. "Now why don't you take a seat over there by Mr. Way." Wait...what? Mikey shouldn't be here.. that means... Shit..shit..fuck...Its him. That motherfucker who had ruined my life not long after he had saved it. I was hesitant to look in his direction, but I was curious to see if that bitch was still as beautiful as I remember him.

I looked up with wide eyes and drank him in. He looked a bit darker, finally got out into the sun I suppose. His hair was longer and black. Nothing else had changed. Even though I hated him more than I have ever hated anyone (and believe me, I hate a shit load of people), he still managed to steal my breath away.

He was laughing now, probably at the fact that I'm back for another round of abuse. I quickly averted my gaze to my shoes once more and walked cautiously over to the empty desk beside him. I put my bag down and sat in the chair, trying to move it as far away from him as possible without being caught by the teacher.

"Well, well, well. Look who's back. Little wittle Fwankie, miss me already?." I looked over to him and saw that he was staring at me intently with an amused expression. He's such a dick. Wasn't it enought that he hurt me like that, but he has to rub it in my face too? Like I said, what a dick. I grimaced as I noticed that he was still staring at me. "Oh, shut the fuck up! Trust me, I didn't want to come back. My dad forced me to. I hate you. If you try to pull shit like that again, I'll smash your face in, motherfucker." He looked completely stunned. He closed his gaping mouth and smirked. "I see someone's got an attitude now. Don't worry baby, I'm sure everyone still hates you. And I'll make your life a living hell, just you watch." I scoffed at his immature threats and picked up my bag. I rushed out of my seat and towards the door as soon as the bell rang, trying to avoid any form of confrontation.

I felt a hand wrap itself around my upper arm when I was in the hallway outside my form room, so I turned around. Mikey was looking at me with a hopeful glint in his eye. "Sleepover at mine tonight?"
Sign up to rate and review this story