Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Rage and Love

Chapter two-Let the Sun Rain Down on Me

by xxKilljoysxx 4 reviews

Welcome to my life.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-05-12 - Updated: 2011-05-12 - 964 words

1Moving
It's been sooo sooo sooo long since I started writing this, I was planning to finish my other story 'Saviour of the Broken' before continuing with this one but I just felt like updating this one. :D Hope you enjoy! xx

"Mikey." He said slowly, a smile playing across his lips.
I looked at my laces, not wanting to look into his eyes, that familiar spark that lay in them reminded me of how we used to be.. And how quickly it fell apart.

Gerard and I used to be so close. Up untill his last few months of high school we were like best friends. I don't know what happened. He didn't make friends with the wrong crowd or anything. He just fazed me and Mom out of his life one small inch at a time. He went to colledge for a few years but dropped out. He never told us why, this was when he was down to a phone call once a week.
He bought a house. I don't know how he afforded it. He would of had to sell everything he owned to afford it in the first place, now I think he has a job to pay it off. He moved in here when he was 20. After a few months, he called once a month, we never visited him. It was clear he didn't want us there anyway. Now I've got no choice.
He's now 21 and dropped all contact. All up untill now.

He hasn't changed one bit. He still looks like the 18 year old that I missed so much.
I glanced up at him. He was looking back, calmly.
"You going to come in?" He asked stepping back.
Like I had a choice.
I stepped forward and into his dimly lit home.
He lead me to the lounge where a fire was burning, heating the whole room and making shadows.
Gerard sat on the sofa, I studied him. Why was he so calm? Has anyone told him our mother just died?
I frowned at him.
"What?" He looked up at me.
"W-Why are you acting like.. this."
"What?"
"Like.. Like everything's normal."
He pressed his lips together firmly and nodded.
"Well, it's not normal, is it Mikey. Because I've got you hanging around here now."
I narrowed my eyes on him.
"Is that all you care about? Me taking up your space?"
"No, of corse not. Our mom died."
"And you seem to be taking it rather well."
He smirked. "Little you know, Mikey" He whispered.
"Well you're fucking good at hiding it."
"Looks are so deceiving."
I ran my hand through my hair.
Gerard looked away from me, smirking at my stress.
"Hey Mikes."
"What" I said sharply.
He looked back up at me and smiled a mischievous grin.
"Happy Birthday"
"I'm not really think about that right now. Do you care at all."
He sighed and put his hands over his face.
"Sit down, Mikey."
I did as I was told and sat on the sofa next to him. He looked at me with his sparkling hazel eyes.. Now looking closer at them, they were'nt the same as I remembered.. They held something else inside them. Something that was tucked away deep. They stood out from every other feature of his face due to his flawless, pale skin.
"What do you want me to do? What do you want me to say?"
I was taken aback. I had a million things to say. He couldn't think of one.
"I want to go to bed, Gerard."
He dropped his eyes from mine and turned to look at the clock.
He nodded, "I'll take you to your room."
He lead the way down the darkened hall and to a door.
"How many rooms are in this house?" I ask.
"Just two, technically one. My bedroom is the basement." He pointed to a door that we had already passed.
"...Why?"
He shrugged. "I like it that way."
I nodded.
"We can talk in the morning about everything." He didn't sound too enthusiastic when he said this.
"Goodnight."
"Sleep well."
He left.
I walked through the door and switched on the light. A bed lay on the far right corner of the square room. A large window was next to it. I had a view of the neighbours backyard. Nothing special. In the room was a small desk with some art works on it. In fact, the whole room was covered in them. The paintings and sketches and all were acting as wall paper. Each one pinned to the wall in funny angles, Like gerard did it carelessly. They were beautiful.
There was a bookshelf that had a few forgotten books lying in it. A large mirror stood beside a best of draws. It wasn't much. But its all I've got. I'll have to deal with it.
No matter how hard it may be.

Mom's dead and gone.

Nothing can change. This is how it's meant to be. This is where fate brought me. It didn't feel right, but it had to be. Losing so much so quickly is a terrible tradgity. I feel like breaking down. I feel so out of place.
I switched the light off, put my bag on the wooden floor and lay down on the hard matteress. It had hardly been used.
I kicked my shoes off and let them fall to the end of my bed.
It was going to be a long, sleepless night.
No one understands me.
Nothing feels right.
Hurt.
Lost.
Alone.
Scared.
Dead.
Welcome to my life.

This one's pretty short, sorry. Saviour of the Broken is my main priority so sorry if this one isn't very good(: Please please Rate and review. It would mean the fucking world(: xxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story