Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Saviour of the Broken

Chapter thirtyfive-Through Blood and Pain

by xxKilljoysxx 7 reviews

"You're the best thing that I have ever called mine." He whispered, before his eyes closed.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-05-14 - Updated: 2011-05-14 - 882 words - Complete

3Moving
GERARD'S P.O.V

Frank's eyes glazed over again and again.
He was trying so hard.
Using every ounce of strength that he had left in him to stay.

I just about jumped out of my skin when I heard Frank's phone go off. I can't believe I'd never looked to see if he had it on him. I was meeting Mikey at the hospital. For now, I had to call an ambulance.

"You're being so brave, Frankie. You can do it."
He responded with a weak but meaningful squeeze to my hand.
I dialed 911 with trembling hands and brought the phone to my ear.

"Hello 911, are you needing assistance with the police, ambula-"
"I need an ambulance!"
"Stay calm, sir. What has happened?"
"M-My.. my boyfriend. I found him i-in an alley way, he's been beaten. H-He's hurt and barely breathing."
"Is he ouconscious?"
"N-No. He keeps slipping in and o-out."
"Where are you now, sir?"
"I-I'm with him, in an alley on Hanover street."
"An ambulance will be there shortly, stay calm, sir."
I said it all so fast, I was surprised the woman understood me.

I hung the phone up and lay it on the ground next to me.
Now I prepare for the longest wait of my life.

I clung onto his hand and watched his chest rise and fall weakly.

"I told you it would all be alright." I sniffed, tears falling.
He does a feeble attempt of a smile in response.
"The ambulance will be here, Frankie. We.. We just need to hold on."
His blinked slowly, forcing his eyes open.
"You called me your boyfriend." He said so softly that it was no more than a whisper.
I smiled down at him. "That's because you are. You're not alone, Frank."
He stared at nothing, but i could see much more than that in his half closed eyes.

I sat next to him, still clutching his left hand and lightly lay my head on his shoulder, I didn't put any weight down on it though, I know he couldn't handle much more than the clothes that stuck to his due to the amount of blood that spread over them.

We were silent, his soft breaths letting me know that he was still with me.
"You're the best thing that I could ever call mine." He whispered before his eyes closed.
"Frankie!?"
He sat still.
"No. Please, no don't give in Frankie! I promise you, I'll never let you down agian, I'll never let you slip away, Please!"
Thats when I heard the ambulance. Bright lights blinded me and people surrounded Frank and I.
They moved him very carefully to a stretcher and rolled him into the ambulance. I lept to my feet, I couldn't see. I couldn't hear, I couldn't even breath.
"P-Please, let me stay with him." I whimpered.
The man who seemed to be in charge looked at me, but nodded.

I didn't let go of Frank's hand, no matter how hard they tried to make me.

Noise.
That's all I heard.
Noise.
Blasing my ears. Words and comands that I couldn't understand.
It was all too real.

His heart was still beating.
Only just.
It seemed like only seconds later when we pulled up in the hospital. They had already done all types of stuff to Frankie. He had needles jabbed into him, a mask covering his nose and mouth. They managed to stop the bleeding.

They took him inside. I ran along side them, never letting go.

The rest was a blur.

A scatter of needles and medication.

A riot of doctors and nurses.

I stayed. I felt useless but I didn't leave him. He wouldn't want me to.

[**]
MIKEY'S P.O.V

I found Gerard in the waiting room. His head lay in his hands and he sobbed.
I walked to him and took the seat next to him, he didn't notice.
He didn't want to. I know that he would only want Frank right now, judging by is distraught being.
More the less, I wrapped my shaking arm around his shoulders.
He jumped slightly at my touch and removed his face from his palms.
His eyes were bloodshot and starless.
The whole time has felt like i've swallowed a baseball.
I still don't know what's happened. All I know is that Frank's in danger. He's hurt terribly.
I don't know what's hurt him or how. I don't know how Gerard found him or anything else.
No one has told me. No matter how many times I've asked.
The man sitting behind the desk told me that he's had to go into imediate surgery..
After that I went to find Gerard.
When I found him, it help the situation become all the more horrific.

Gerard looked at me, our matching green eyes both with tears falling.
He lay his head on my shoulder and I let him cry.

No one told us anything.

It had been a good three hours and still, no doctor or nurse has come to tell us anything about Frank.

Every second seemed to take hours.

And still, nothing happened.

It was as if the whole world stopped spinning.
and as Gee choked on his tears as mine fell silently I knew that this would change everything.
Sign up to rate and review this story