Categories > Original > Drama > Mastas Of Ravenkroft

Moments peace

by Skulletones 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-17 - Updated: 2011-06-02 - 364 words

0Unrated
Guinevere Beau Pre
"Would you like something to eat or drink?" Seere asked making up some Coffee. I was sitting on the bed in the room/kitchen/tv room/bathroom thing he'd live in for the next week working looking after the young wolf-lets (as he called them).
"No thanks." I said looking around. Despite that it wasn't very appealing it was nice and cozy.
"So, when do you want me to take you home?" He asked. "Would your parent's be concered that your not home?"
"Umm whenever you're ready to take me will be fine." I looked down. "Probably don't even know I'm not there." I mumbled.
"Well then I'd never take you back." He winked and smiled at me.
"Oh is that so? Well then I guess you'll have to paint these walls pink and get proper furniture and do my hair and make-up everymorning." I teased.
"Shit, well then in that case get out of my house." Seere teased back pointing to the door. "Unless you wanna get in the make me a sandwhich." We both laughed. Sure it was sexist but I didn't mind. Michael was my best friend after all.
"Hah! What kitchen? Everythings so squished!"
"All the better to move around in the morning when you've got a hang over." He smiled taking a gulp from his Coffee. But the light mood quickly passed as his face took a dead serious look casting over it. I could feel the Werewolf instincts kicking in.
"What's wrong?" I asked jumping scared of his sudden mood change.
"Oh, nothing." Seere's face changing back to joking. "It's, just the time. I think you should be getting home." He said getting up and pulling out a jumper from the closet. "Here, you'll get cold." He said handing the jumper to me. I didn't try to protest, there was something serious and scary. But once I was on his back flying through the night sky all my worries and fears just became nothing and once again I was at peace. I could feel Seere relax under me iswell. It felt right, being with him, under the moon. I hoped this wasn't my last time.
Sign up to rate and review this story