Categories > Original > Drama > Mastas Of Ravenkroft

Attack

by Skulletones 0 reviews

Seere is sent on a mission a direct order from Master Woolsey himself. But is he as prepared as he thinks ?

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-02 - Updated: 2011-06-02 - 1011 words

0Unrated
Seere Channing
"So I'll see you at school after the week end?" I asked Guinevere making my night vision kick in more so I could capture the last of her beauty while I could.
"Sure." She smiled her lovely smile, small fangs sticking out the side. An awkward silence fell over us as she stood outside the gate waiting for me to leave as I did the same for her. I looked up wanting to prolong our time together dreading the fly back home.
"Full moon tonight." I quietly noted. She looked up to capture it.
"It's so beautiful." She breathed. I looked back at Guinevere the moonlight shining over her, her black hair falling over her shoulders the outlines shining like the moon and her grey eye's turning silver in the light. She looked back at me catching my admiring stair. She smiled and took a step forward. "Thank you." She embraced me in a warm hug. I didn't want to let her go afraid that when I did the world around would shatter. But when we broke away we were still so close. I put my hand up and caressed her face, feeling her soft skin under my fingers as she leaned into my palm. I brought her face closer to mine and planted her one gentle kiss. Her lips tasting like Strawberry and sugar I felt energized.
"Good night." I said softly as my wings uncurled.
"Sweet dreams." She whispered and turned and opened her gate. I wished I would be but I had business to take care of tonight. I speed back to the Woolsey house and rushed to the main room in the building next door to the broken down Vet office. There Argharna and Tor were already waiting with Master Woolsey. The ledgendary man who stood behind the Woolsey clan and the oldest. 3000 years old was not what you saw in his 25 year old body.
"Seere. You're late." He barked sitting behind his desk. "Where have you been." I could feel Tors eye's on me. He knew what I was doing.
"There was a problem outside the alley, a homeless person was trying to get into the shop. A Vampire homeless man. So I had to lead him else where." I lied. It was against the rules to have had Guinevere down there and could cause her death. I hoped like hell he didn't pick up my lie.
"Well good job, you know why you three are here?" He asked us looking straight at Argharna.
"Luna has been spotted." Argharna guessed formally looking straight forward but not at Woolsey because that would be an offense.
"Correct! Your three mission tonight is to track her down and bring her back." Woolsey ordered.
"Yes sir." We said in unison and raced out of the building changing into our forms heading East to her location. Luna Woolsey, otherwise known as Luna Lowell at Mastas Of Ravenkroft. She had been a friend of Guinevere and Anne Cromwell. Until the day she set up Anne's death and tried to enter the world of the dead. Her plan from there was to bring back the orginal Master one of the Woolsey Clans worst enemey's. But her plan failed and she ended up elsewhere. Since then Packs and small teams have been ordered after her to take her down. She was Woolsey's first daughter, back in the day she was in love with the enemy. You know a typical Romeo and Juilet story. But her Father ordered her to marry someone else and in a war between the two Clans her love was killed infront of her eye's by her own Father. That day she turned her back on her Clan and ran off swearing revenge. Two thousand years and this would be her Sixth attempt of Revenge, and the worst. But unfortuneately only now are we allowed to track her down. Her old man still feels guilt though for his daughter and has finally ordered her death. Else we would have captured her at Mastas Of Ravenkroft.
'Oii Seere.' Tor chanelled out to me. You know the whole Werewolf telepathy thing.
'What?' I chanlled back.
'The old man must've been tripping out to not have picked up your lie.' Tor said. Old man obviously meaning Woolsey.
'Yeah even I picked it up. What were you really doing?' Argharna joined in.
'Did you finally fuck her? You better change those sheets cause I ain't gonna sleep in them if you did.' Tor complained.
'No Tor I did not fuck her.' I started getting annoyed with Tor's whole fuck her then leave her idea.
'I can hear you remember.' Tor butted into my thoughts.
'I don't care, stay out. Her Harn, where's she now?' I asked trying to change the subject.
'Jeeze you might as well have a Diary.' Tor thought
'She's still in the cottage.' Argharna replied, 'And shut up both of you, she might sense us coming, the cottage isn't that far away. Stop.' We all stopped at peered through the trees into this old cottage that was falling apart. A single candel flickered around inside. She was there. When I say, Tor you go in on the left. Seere you take the right side. I'll get the front. The back wall is brick, she won't be able to break through it. She has little strength right now. Seere when we have her surroned if she is close to breaking free pull out your full radiance beam on her. Tor you have to be quick to change back to human form before he does. Got it?
Got it. Tor and I nodded. We waited five more minutes feeling Luna's power and strength going down.
Now! Argharna ordered. Tor and I jumped togerher heading our ways and I could see Argharna jumping through the middle. I got around to the right side and dived through the window a shower of glass shattering around me. I was prepared for almost anything. Almost.
Sign up to rate and review this story