Categories > Original > Drama > Mastas Of Ravenkroft

Rumors and Compulsion

by Skulletones 0 reviews

Yes it's been awhile and since I haven't written in so long I'm doing another chapter tonight.

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-20 - Updated: 2011-06-21 - 1685 words

0Unrated
Guinevere Beau Pre
My week end past as usual, I sat on my ass all day and watched movies eating pop corn, only getting out of the house to either get pop corn, getting kicked out or being forced to take our dog for a walk. So when School was back on, on Monday I was kind of happy to get out of the town I live in and away from the maddness at home. Though I didn't really do much at school either. What was I doing with my life? As I was getting off the bus contemplating who I would hang out with today Sophie came up from behind me and bear hugged me with an excited squeal. When I was finally released I turned around gasping for breathe. "Sophie?" I asked panting.
"Sorry!" she said a huge grin on her face. "I heard!" she was trying to hold in giggles. Oh, well this was the first time she heard a positve thing and came to me. You know how we all have powers, our special gifts? Sophie can hear the voices of those dearly departed. Normally she had heartbraking message's from people's loved one's she had to deliver and would come crying to you for a hug. Suddenly a thought occured. I grabbed her shoulders, my eye's wide.
"Who was it?" I almost shouted.
"What?" Sophie stood there confussed. "There's another?" What was she talking about? I stood there looking confussed with her. After awhile she seemed to click at what I said which made me glad someone had an idea. "Oh, no! Not one of those!" She laughed. "I mean I heard about you and Seere, woo!" She threw her hand up in the air as if she had a drink and were toasting "Haha shot, it's about time." She laughed patting me on the back.
"What do you mean?" I asked. Nothing, much had really happened between us. I guessed we kissed but that was all.
"What do you mean, what do you mean? I'm talking about you two totally hooking up!"
"What!" I almost screamed. "No we didn't! Who the hell's going around saying that?"
"What? You didn't? But all the Woolsey clan kids are saying it. They were giving Seere shit and saying all sorts of stuff to him on the bus." I facepalmed myself, of corse the Woolsey boys would of started something. "Shit that's the thrid rumor I've heard about you now." Sophie said frowning.
"What? The third? What are the others?" I asked ready to knock someone out. Who the hell is spreading shit about me?
"Well the first was that you were going out with Uberto," Sophie said striking up one finger. Uberto, a guy in my year level who wasn't that bad a looking and I would go out with him but not around now. He has black straight hair that's about face length that looks a bit oily with a fringe, skinny and light skinned. Sort of my type. "the second I heard was that you gave Seere head," she struck up a second finer up.
"WHAT!" I shouted causing people to stare. That was something I minded. There was no way I would of done that!
"Don't worry, that's only going around the year 12's and possibly some year 11's and 13's." Sophie said trying to help.
"Only? Really? That's a lot of people still." Oh no, all the seniors thought that? I sighed. This was going to be a long week.
"Hey! Seere!" Someone shouted out from across the lot. I looked around, Seere was nowhere to be found.
"Good luck." Sophie said patting me on the shoulder and walked off to her friends who had just arrived. I walked off towards the Quad hoping to run into someone I knew well so I knew who I was hanging out with for the day. I didn't run into anyone unfortuneately and to my dismay I had a new nickname that Tor was the first to make it clear and shout at me calling me Seere. Him and a bunch of his friends were doing that. So sitting in the peacefulness of the Quad was impossible seeming everyone who knew Seere had to stop at shout something at me. And I couldn't hide in B Block because the entry's to B Block is where some of Seere's friends hang out, I couldn't go to the mini alley way the Library and the left side of A Block made because others were there too and around the Tuck Shop too. All I was left with was the small hidden corner at the start of C Block where no one but teachers would go. I was thankful for that much. Until a teacher came and kicked me out. Things were not looking promising.

I tried my best to try and avoid Seere all day. I don't know why either, I guess I was just embarrased about seeing him. Plus I kept hearing a voice, 'He can only lead you to Death' It's what made me shiver and turn away everytime I saw him. Whenever I was close to him the voice would almost whisper that sentance to me as cold as death. Pure hatered contained in those words. But the more I stayed away from him the more I ached for him inside. I started feeling like this huge hole was inside of me, eating me from the inside. "Why are you doing this to him?" Michael asked coming up from behind me. "You know he likes you and you lead him on on the week end and now you're straight up ignoring and avoiding him? Guinevere this isn't like you." Michael's voice turned hard. I turned around to face him. The voice started shouting 'No! No! Leave! You can't talk to him! Leave! Now!' My head started to feel like it was going to explode. Somehow Michael knew what I felt and he raised his left hand to my forehead. And everything stopped, the voice was silenced and my head was clear and the ache of not seeing Seere calmed a little. "Now, tell me Guinevere, what's happening?" Michael said his hand still on my forehead.
"I'm not allowed to see him." I said blankly.
"Why not?" Michael asked curiously.
"The voice said so." My voice sounded stranger to me.
"What voice?" Michael asked paitent.
"The voice that's been inside my head today. He's been telling me to stay away from Seere since Form ended."
"Why?" A frown came across Michael's face. I wondered why he was frowning.
"I don't know." I replied simpily. Michael reached into his pocket with his right had and pulled out a small purple circular thing. I hoped it was candy 'cause boy did it look good.
"Eat this." Michael said handing me the small candy like object.
"Okay." I smiled, woo hoo candy! :D I popped it in my mouth and hungrily ate up the small purple candy. But once I swallowed it, it felt wrong to do so and a feeling like it was poison came to my mind and I tried to choke it up grabbing my throat. "No!" Michael yelled pressing his left hand harder against my forehead pushing me down onto the ground. I sat there with a sudden feeling of emptiness and blinked looking up at Michael.
"What?" I blinked looking around feeling like I had just woken up from a dream.
"Here," Michael held his hand out to me and explained as he pulled me up off the ground. "You were under a complosion spell. Someone was compelling you to stay away from Seere telling you he was bad news and if you went near him death would happen. When you saw me that person controlling you tried to start ordering you to get away from me. But all the shouting caused you a headache and their control on you started slipping. So I blocked them out and made you eat that Kivora Bean." Michael said casually shoving his hands into his pockets.
"You carry Kivora Bean's with you?" I asked surprised. Kivora Bean's were a spicey Bean that were very rare and hard to find. They're normally used as antidotes to rid yourself of Spells or Curses that are put upon yourself. How did Michael get his hands on one?
"Yeah, I grow them. Pretty handy huh?" A hint of cockiness betrayed his voice. I smiled.
"So uhh, where's Seere?" I asked shyly. "He's mad at me right? I've got some explaining to do." I looked down hoping I hadn't already ruined my chance with him.
"He's probably in the Quad with Argharna and Tor and nah he's not mad at you, he's a bit upset that he doesn't know what he did wrong to why you're avoiding him."
"He didn't do anything wrong!" I almost shouted trying to remember which way the Quad was.
"Whoa, calm down. He knows I told him that. Oh by the way have you seen Selene?" He asked looking around. Selene Ruthven, his girlfriend new and I swear those two are in love. She was in my Covern last year before they started making our Forms in year level groups. Our Covern was M2, standing for Miro 2. From what I saw last year she is very pretty and nice, hardcase too. I liked her, so I'm glad Michael was going out with her. I shook my head.
"No, sorry I haven't."
"Damn, I was meant to meet up with her ten minutes ago." He hastily pulled his phone out of his pocket checking the time.
"Oh, well good luck." I laughed wiggling my eyebrows at him teasing.
"Yeah, well you too, don't go too fast. Or before you know it you'll be pregnant and arguing with me on why you'll be naming it after me!" Michael teased back.
"Am I having a girl?" I shouted acting surprised. He faked a look of hurt and turned around. And we went our ways trying to find the one's we wanted to be with most.
Sign up to rate and review this story