Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Danger Days: Bob`s Story

Chapter seven

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 3 reviews

So, Blood Red Raven and Sulphur Crystal find out who lit the fire. And meet some of the others.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-18 - Updated: 2011-05-18 - 990 words - Complete

1Exciting
NOTE In the next chapter you`ll find out more about how Bob`s doing, kay? I just needed to write a bit more about Blood Red Raven, Sulphur Crystal and the killjoys that were with Bob. You should also meet more killjoys in the next chapter or so, and catch up with the fabulous killjoys. If anyone here reads I don`t love you like I did yesterday,it might be updated later tonight, but if not definetly tomorrow. Even though I put a chapter up last night. Please leave a review telling me what you think, I would really apriciate it.

XOXODakota
Somewhere in zone 4.
Blood Red Raven`s pov.
I was right about it being cold outside, even with my leather jacket the icy wind was cutting through me. If Sulphur wasn`t my little brother, I’d probably kick him multiple times in a very specific place for dragging me out here.
“You okay?” He asked, waiting for me to catch up. I scowled slightly at him and carried on walking, shivering as I went.
As we got closer to the fire, we could see that t wasn’t very large, and was dying. I could just make out four people lying on the floor surrounding the orange flames.
“More killjoys.” Sulphur Crystal whispered, pointing towards a girl with long hair and what looked like a lip ring and a nose piercing. She, like the rest of the killjoys, was sound asleep.
“What do we do?” I rolled my eyes. My brother always wanted to help people, even when it wasn’t possible. Anyway, these killjoys seemed okay to me.
“Nothing. What are we supposed to do?” I turned to head back to our base. It had taken us about ten minutes to walk, here, and the cold was really starting to get to me.
“We could wake `em, ask if they wanna come back to the base, get some food and get warm.” I had to hand it to him, he was standing his ground.
“Fine, but if they wake up and shoot us dead, I`ll kill you.” I knew that sentence was messed up, and if we were both dead, I couldn’t kill him, but I was too tired and cold to care.
I tiptoed over cautiously next to Sulphur, who was gently poking the long haired girls shoulder.
“Wake up.” She stirred and eventually opened her brown eyes. Her right hand immediately went to her ray gun and she jumped up, aiming it at us. Hearing the commotion, the other killjoys woke up.
“Hey, hey. We`re on your side.”
The girl frowned, still clutching her gun tightly, not lowering it an inch. By now the others were on their feet, aiming their rays guns too.
“Prove it.” Demanded a very thin girl with hazel eyes.
“Erm…We come in peace?” Sulphur Said, eliciting a small smile from the long haired girl and a boy with choppy dark brown and white hair.
Deciding one of us needed to say something at least half way intelligent, (and it definitely wasn’t going to be my brother) I stepped in.
“Me and my brother have a base about ten minutes away. We saw the fire and decided to check it out.” I used my left hand to point towards sulphur while I was explaining.
The four glanced at each other, and then back at us, before slowly lowering their guns.
The hazel eyed girl was the last to lower hers, and was still looking at the both of us suspiciously.
“Names?” It didn’t sound like a question, more of a demand. We both knew that if we didn’t answer, she’d probably shoot us.
Deciding not to give her another reason to not trust us, I answered. “I`m blood Red Raven. This” I pointed to Sulphur. “Is my brother, Sulphur Crystal. He`s two years younger than me and I am 16.” There was silence for a minute or two, as the four killjoys digested the information.
A girl with short, black, spiky, hair spoke first. She had green eyes and was wearing a neon green tank top, boots and a black leather jacket. “I`m Crimson Rage.”
The boy introduced himself next. “Dark Fire.” He was dressed in all black, and his knee high boots had metal plates on the front.
“Electric Static.” Said the long haired girl. Her chosen attire was severely ripped skinny jeans, worn over fishnets, converse and a biker jacket. Around her neck was a simple locket.
The three looked at their other friend, as though telling her to introduce herself. This was the girl who had taken the, longest to lower her ray gun.
“Bullet`s Embrace.” She said picking up what appeared to be a silver sharpie off the ground and putting in her pocket. “Oh, and a word of warning, don’t get on my bad side…I`m not very…trusting.” She sounded angry for some reason I couldn’t comprehend, but also saddened by something. It almost seemed as though she wanted to trust us, but couldn’t.

“Well, do ya?” Sulphur asked, breaking the awkward silence.
“What?” the spiky haired girl, we now knew as Crimson Rage spoke.
“Come back to our base. Its only ten minutes away.” He smiled warmly at her.
She bit her lip, clearly unsure. “What about it, guys?”
Dark Fire shrugged. “Don`t see any harm in it.” he went to stand in between me and sulphur.
Electric Static smiled and ran over to us excitedly “Sounds cool!”
Bullet`s Embrace, however seemed unsure.
“Bullet, its fine. These are other killjoys. They want to help us.” Crimson walked back over to her and held out her hand. Bullet reluctantly took it and followed her over.
But not ALL killjoys are good though. She thought, as she followed her friends to Raven and Sulphur’s base.
Sign up to rate and review this story