Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Danger Days: Bob`s Story

chapter eight

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 4 reviews

The killjoys go back to the base, but someone is already there. We as=lso heck in on Bob at BL/ind and the fabolous killjoys.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-19 - Updated: 2011-05-19 - 1563 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hi, I don`t like this chapter, it is really just filler, but you do need it for the next chapters. In the next chapter I think the others will be introduced, but if not then definetly in the one after.
Xoxo Dakota
Bullets Embrace`s pov.
We couldn’t trust them. Blood Red Raven and Sulphur Crystal. Why couldn’t the others see that? We didn’t know anything about them, for all we knew they could be traitors to Bl/ind. Okay maybe that WAS a little farfetched, they probably were perfectly nice and safe to be around, but after HE did to me, I just couldn’t let my guard down. I couldn’t trust anyone.
Crimson glances over at me, worriedly. None of them know what HE did to me, and it’s going to stay that way. “Are you okay?” she mouths at me. I nod, even though it’s very clear I`m not.
“We nearly there.” Sulphur Crystal stoops in front, waiting for us all to catch up I suppose.
“You okay back there Bullet?” he smiles, but to me it looks like more of a smirk. How dare he talk to me? Cant he see he`s making me uncomfortable? Aware of the strange looks my friends are giving me I hastily try to smile back at him.
“Fine.” I try and speak in a friendly tone, but it comes out defensive.
A few minutes later we arrive at the base. It seems pleasant enough, but something’s feels off about it.
“You normally leave your door open?” Electric Static asks a very worried looking Blood Red Raven and Sulphur Crystal.
Looking rather shell shocked they shake their heads.
“Guns out.” Raven whispers, pulling out her ray gun. We all copy her, and silently tip toe inside, her and her brother in front.
“Who’s there?” She surveys the dark room.
“Don’t fuckin` shoot, you’ll regret it.” A teenage girl with straight shoulder length hair and tan skin walks out of the shadows. Another killjoy, though it is clear Raven and Sulphur do not know her.
In her hand is a ray gun, in the other a can of disgusting food.
“I though this place was abandoned.” She says swallowing a mouthful of food. She makes a disgusted face.
“That is plain gross.” She takes a few more bites then places the can on a table in the centre of the room. As she walks we can see that she is limping slightly and that her blue skinny jeans are stained with blood on one leg.
“A...are you alright?” Raven asks the stranger shyly. “We have a first aid kit somewhere if you want your leg seeing to.” She offers.
The girl shakes her head. “It’s nothin`, “she mutters glancing down.
“Please, let us help you...erm, what’s your name?” I hear sulphur Crystal rummaging around for the before mentioned first aid kit.
“Static willow. And, it’s fine. Sorry for barging in here.” She gives us a small smile. “I`d better go.” She starts limping towards the door, but Dark Fire and Static are standing in her way.
“You aren`t gonna let me past, are you?” the two shake their heads. Idiots, if Static Willow want to leave let her. We shouldn’t even be here anyway.
“Stay, even if it’s just for the night.” Blood Red Raven point to a seat at the table. “Take a seat and I`ll see to your leg.”
The girl`s brown eyes lock with Raven`s for a moment and she silently sits down.


Bobs pov.
I woke up the next morning (well, I presumed it was morning, there wasn’t exactly a clock in the cell.) to the sound of screaming and crying.
“Let go of me!” a couple of darcs were in the cell, trying to grab Skyler. I jumped up and automatically reached for my trusty ray gun only to remember it wasn’t there.
“Fucking let go of him!” Toxic Rose and Toxic Faith were attacking them, trying to get them away from him.
Toxic, floored one drac with a sharp kick to the stomach, while Rose knocked out another with a single blow to the head. I snuck up behind the one that had hold of skyler and kneed him hard in the back, causing him to join the others on the floor that until recently had been spotless.
“let`s get out of here” the four of us ran to the cell door, only to have it blocked by Korse and a couple more dracs. He was grinning madly, holding onto some sort of clipboard. Behind him stood a short haired woman. She too was grinning.
Shit. We were really in for it now.
“Stay away from him.” Rose stood protectively in front of her 6 year old brother. Me and Toxic stood in front of them, fists clenched.
“We do not want to harm, your brother.” Korse lied expertly.
“We only need him to help us with something. Now, if you’d all just co-operate.” The woman walked into the cell, followed by the dracs and Korse. I gulped. The dracs we had knocked out earlier had woken, we were surrounded.
“We can do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way.” The dracs aimed their guns at us, ready to fire when given the word.
Despite only have knowing the killjoys in here for a day or so, I already felt close to them. I couldn’t let them die.
“Take me.” My voice came out stronger and less shaky than I had imagined and for that I was grateful.
“Sir, the new dr-“
“Excellent.” Korse cut off the woman. “Get him.” The dracs surrounded me, two took hold of my arms and the others stood behind and in front of me, making it impossible for me to run…
Fun Ghouls pov. Morning.
“Where the fu-“Jet glares at Poison. Seriously, what was his fuckin` problem? So what if little Gracie learnt a couple of bad words? We had worse shit to worry about?
“Where the fuck.” He glares at Jet Star who keeps glaring at him. “Are we?” he asks, getting out of the Trans Am. Which had broken down somewhere in the desert. Fuckin car was gonna end up in pieces if it wasn’t careful.
“Not a clue, YOU should know.” Kobra gets out, followed by Grace and Jet. Sighing, I too get out.
“Somewhere in Zone Four, I think.” It was times like this I wish we still had our map, but in a recent run in with Korse and a ton of dracs, we`d lost it.
“Ok, so…erm…what now?” Poison runs his hands through his brightly coloured hair.
“I think there’s a couple of killjoys situated out here somewhere.” Jet says, looking round, hoping they would just appear.
Kobra and Poison sigh and flop down on the ground and start discussing what to do next.
“We`ve got two options.” I say, sitting down next to them. Grace runs over to Jet, who picks her up and swings her round, probably trying to distract her from the bleak looking` situation we were in.
“We try and locate some other killjoys, or we sit here and wait for the dracs to show up and ghost us.”
“1st option.” Everyone say simultaneously. We all get up. Me and Jet go to stand behind the car and start pushing.
“What?” Jet asks, seeing the confuse looks we were getting. “Maybe well run into some killjoys with fuel.” He said it in such an optimist tone it made me want to scream. Or kick something.
“Whatever, guys.” Kobra say dismissively and starts walking the opposite direction o which we came.
It was boiling, my foot STILL hurt and now so did my back and arms. Jet, on the other hand, seemed to be having no problems pushing the car. I scowled at him and continued pushing.
After about an hour or so, we arrived at what appeared to be an old half destroyed building.
“Nothin` there.” We were about to carry on, when we heard voices coming from inside. We decided to check it out.
Static willow`s pov.
“OWWWW!” I scream as the black and red haired killjoy called Blood Red Raven applies a cold liquid to the deep gash on my left leg.
“I`m sorry, nearly done.” She wraps a bandage around it and stands up looking rather pleased with herself.
“Umm…thanks.” I mumble, shocked that these killjoys who didn’t know me had bothered to help me. Hell, I was shocked they hadn’t shot me when they 1st saw I was in their hideout. I wouldn’t say I was a mean person, but I didn’t trust well, nor was I much of a people person. They were the main reasons I had left my previous group over a year ago now. I did miss them a little, I guess. But they were better without me and I was better without them. Basically, I and people didn’t mix.
“Anyone in there?” we all freeze.
“Hello? A little help?” a second voice asks. We all unfreeze and grab our guns, waiting for whoever it was.
Sign up to rate and review this story