Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Whatever It Takes

Whatever It Takes 4

by edoddodi 0 reviews

Fourth chapter! I hope someone still reads this :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-05-18 - Updated: 2011-05-18 - 1270 words

0Unrated
Gerard's POV:

Frank was never going to leave me alone, and I knew that. I think I just made a very weird fan or something. Ten minutes after I'd gotten the text, and I was drinking my coffee, the phone beeped again.

'Are you sleeping?' Yeah, easy question to answer, if I actually was sleeping. Dumbass.

'You woke me up, I'm drinking coffee.' I wrote, and turned the sound off.

How the hell could he have gotten a new phone so fast? This wasn't going according to plan. He wasn't going to text me already, and I was starting to think that it wasn't so much about the questions anymore, he just wanted to hang out. But what happened to that friend, what's his name…Oliver? Maybe he'd dumped him, smart kid.
Half an hour later I checked my phone again, and I had completely forgotten about that Frank had texted me.

'Oh I'm sorry. Whatcha doin'?'

'Hello, you there?'

'Can we meet again today? I'm at the mall right now, and Oliver is with his other friends.'

'What do you think?'

'I guess you're sleeping again or something…'

OH MY GOD, desperate!
I'm gonna get suffocated by this kid, I swear to God! I shouldn't have saved him in the first place, he would've survived. Too late to think of that now. Dammit.
I knew I had to answer, or I'd find 20 new texts on my phone later, I couldn't do that to future Gerard.
I hated to text, it took me forever to write on my phone, I liked computers much better, so I decided to call him.

He picked it up after 7 signals.
"H-hello…?"

"Finally, I thought you were staring at the phone like a hawk." I told him, joking.

"What? N-no…no I WASN'T!" why does he sound so goddamned nervous?

Frank's POV:

Why, WHY did he have to call me?! I shouldn't have spammed him, why did I spam him?!
I was just so excited to see him again, I didn't know why either, I'd just met him for fucks sake.
I didn't know anything about him, and he didn't seem like the most talkative person ever either.
When he'd call I didn't know what to do with myself, I just stared at it for a long time.
And how the HELL did he know that I'd been staring at my phone?!

"You wanted to see me?" He said, ignoring my unsteady voice.

"Uh…y-yeah…if that's okay?" I wanted to slap myself soo hard right now.

"If I don't, you'll probably spam me again or something. So yeah, I guess it's okay."

"Awesome…I'm at the mall."

"Which mall?" He asked, oh fuck! I had no idea.

"The mall that's closest to Oliver's apartment...?" Oh my God, I'm a fucking idiot.

"You don't know, do you?" He laughed so hard I thought he would faint. He had a gorgeous laugh.

~ ~ ~ ~

Gerard told me that he'd take a shower and then he'd go to the mall, fortunately he knew which mall I meant. I was supposed to meet him in 40 minutes outside of the comic book store.
55 minutes later he showed up, and I was pretty pissed. But when I saw him the anger just disappeared. He looked absolutely fantastic.
His hair was pitch black and almost to his shoulders, though it was kinda wavy after the shower and just a little bit of his fringe was turquoise, though the color was fading away.

"Y-you need to dye your fringe." I couldn't think.

"Yeah, tell me something else I already know." He casually said, looking around himself.
"So what's the big hurry?"

"Uh…have you thought of anything else that was weird that night?" I really didn't know what I was saying.

"Nope, not a thing. I'm really hungry…I think I'll get some fries." He knew that I didn't want to meet him just to ask him questions, I was sure of it. Fuck.

"Okay, I can buy 'em for you if you'd like that…I dragged you out here, right?" I said

"Naah I'll buy 'em. C'mon." He said, and he started to walk real fast away from me. Dammit, I can't walk that fast.

It was getting really crowded in the mall, and it didn't take long 'till I lost Gerard completely. Why did I have to get lost ALL THE TIME?! I totally suck.
I tried to make my way through the crowd, to where I'd last seen Gerard. I wish I was taller and weighed more, but no. I just had to be light as a feather and short.
It felt like someone was starting to drag me away…then I saw Gerard, yes! He saw me too, and he tried to make his way to me, he looked real distressed, what was up with him?

"Frank! Get your ass here right now!" He screamed, everyone must have heard him.

"Geez, give me a fucking minute!" I screamed back, just so that everyone would let me through.

It seemed like the people next to me got pissed, but they let me through at least. When I got to Gerard he grabbed my arm, and my heart missed a beat.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, I was really confused by now, he'd never given me this much attention before, and every time I'd touched him, he'd just pulled away.

"We need to get out of here. NOW." He whispered into my ear, and I blushed.

"W-why, what's so wrong?" I whispered back.

"Just follow me…no, you'll just get lost. I'll push you in front of me." He said, he looked around us and started to push me through the crowd. This was odd.

Just a few seconds later we were outside and Gerard let go of my shoulders, but instead he took a firm grip around my wrist and started to drag me after him.
I had no idea what was going on, but I didn't dare to ask him what was wrong.
When he'd been walking for about 10 minutes, I couldn't hold it back any longer.

"Where are we going?" He could at least tell me that.

"We're going to my place." He said. What? His place? I barely knew him, and he wanted me to just follow him home?

"I don't know you enough to follow you home, dude!" I just had to tell him that.

"I'm not gonna kill you, I swear. Just trust me, please?" That was the first time he'd said 'please' to me.

"Um…okay…" I know it was dumb, but I couldn't help it.

When we got to his place; he shoved me in to the elevator as fast as he could and stared at me, looking really concerned.
I didn't ask anything yet 'cause I knew that elevators usually had cameras in 'em. Or at least they had that in movies, and I didn't dare to make a mistake right now.
We got out and he looked his apartment door open and he let me in. I looked around from the small hallway and I could see in to all of his rooms. It was a really small apartment. And most of the floors were covered in papers with drawings on 'em.

"Okay, now you've gotta tell me, what is going on?" I said.

"Don't freak out. But I think that someone following you, I saw some dude grabbing your arm and he tried to pull you away, right?"

"You think someone is…following me?" I got startled, why would anyone follow me?
Sign up to rate and review this story