Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frerard A to Z

E is for Escalators

by MyPatheticRomance 8 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-05-20 - Updated: 2011-05-20 - 786 words - Complete

5Funny
Frank and Gerard walked through the mall hand in hand. Both had shopping bags in their other hands. They were getting curious looks from some, and disgusted looks from others, but they didn't care. They were happy together, and that's what mattered most.

They had spent the day Christmas shopping for friends and family, and they were both tired and ready to go home. They lived together in an apartment a couple streets away from the Ways. Frank's parents had surprisingly let him move in with Gerard, even though he was still in school, and their only child. Frank wasn't complaining, though. He loved living with his boyfriend. Gerard was a better cook than his mom. He'd deny that if anybody told his mom that, though.

As they got to the elevator that they had used that morning, they saw a small piece of paper taped to it. "Out of Order" was written on it, and weird sounds were coming from it.

Frank sent Gerard a panicked look. This was not good. Not good at all. Frank had an intense fear of escalators. A phobia, if you will. When Frank was little, his jeans, which were too long for his short legs, got caught in one and he got stuck there and was forced to take his jeans off. It was terrifying.

"Gee..." Frank mumbled, sending the escalator a glare. If looks could kill, the escalator would be dead. Or disintegrated. Whatever.

"Frankie, there isn't another elevator in this mall, and we're on the second story," Gerard stated the obvious. Frank nodded and started walking to the window.

"Frank, what the hell are you doing?" Gerard asked, following his tiny boyfriend.

"I'm gonna jump," Frank said as if Gerard was a moron. There was no way he was going on the moving stairs of death. He didn't have a death-wish, thank you very much.

"Baby, you'll break your ankle or something. Don't be stupid. As if I'd let you jump," Gerard told him, rolling his eyes slightly.

"Fine. We'll just stay until they fix the elevator," Frank reasoned, sitting himself down on the hard floor like a stubborn child.

"That could take forever. How about I carry you on it?" Gerard asked, almost pleaded.

"What about the shopping bags?" Frank pointed out, crossing his arms.

"Frank, you're really, really light. I can carry both," Gerard said, helping Frank up.

"Fine. But if you drop me and I die, I will haunt your ass. Don't test me. I will. Mark my words, Gerard Arthur Way. Mark them!" Frank ranted, pouting slightly and handing Gerard the shopping bags.

Gerard shook his head at Frank, turned and bent down a little so that Frank could jump onto his back. Frank got on with some difficulty, and clutched Gerard as tight as he could. As if his life depended on it. Which it totally did, by the way. It did.

Gerard slowly made his way back to the escalator, ignoring the weird looks they were getting from people. Frank, however, glared back and even flipped one off.

When they arrived at the escalators, Frank's grip tightened even more. Gerard took a deep breath and stepped onto the machine, and Frank let out a high pitched squeal. He was going to die. This was his last day on earth. Frank quickly pressed a sloppy kiss to the back of Gerard's neck. If he was going to die, he was going to damn well go with one last kiss. Even if it was on the neck. It counted. Sort of.

Gerard giggled a bit and they carried on down the escalator. Eventually they reached the bottom and Gerard stepped off.

"Am I in Heaven yet?" Frank asked, his eyes squeezed shut.

"Frankie, don't be silly," Gerard's voice said.

"You mean I'm in Hell? I didn't mean to steal the cookies. I was six! C'mon!" Frank exclaimed, still not willing to open his eyes.

"Sugar, open your eyes," Gerard's voice cooed. Frank took a deep breath and ever-so-slowly cracked an eye open. Oh. He was still in the mall. Interesting.

"Gee! I'm not dead!" Frank yelled, grinning happily from his perch on his boyfriend's back.

"No, Frankie, you aren't," Gerard giggled. Frank jumped off of his back and took some of the shopping bags again.

"Let's go home," Frank mumbled in relief.

The boys headed towards the parking lot. What they saw when they turned the corner made Gerard giggle and Frank speechless (which didn't happen often, by the way. Frank liked to talk.) The boys had forgotten something.

The mall had stairs.

[/Author's Note: Two updates in one day. Be thankful;again. ;D
Comments, anyone? Also, thank you guys for the reviews
Sign up to rate and review this story