Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Helena

its about time too, lads.

by adrenaline_bomb 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-21 - Updated: 2011-05-21 - 703 words

0Unrated
I heard crying from upstairs, and talking. All of us were sat in the kitchen, cola clutched in our hands as we let a heavy silence crush us. What was there left to say?

“We really will be stuffed if the media find out about this.” Mikey whispered and I looked at him curiously.

“Two people in the band with bipolar and one with depression who is an ex alcoholic and drug addict? Not good.” Mikey said, his voice quiet as if he might shatter someone or something just by speaking.

“Damn, I nearly forgot you had bipolar too.” I whispered harshly.

“Mines type one, mania and depression. I think Bob’s is some sort of sub type.” He said softly.

“Like what?” I asked.

“I don’t know, maybe type two. That’s where you have the depression periods and the manic periods and also have anger issues. Which means you take out the depression and self-hatred on others, then hurt yourself for it later.” Mikey explained and I nodded, the silence pressing down on us once again.

I heard the soft padding of footsteps down the stairs and I held my breath, ready for the worst. For one of them to say they were leaving the band because they couldn’t live with the other or something damn terrible like that. Instead, the two men who walked into the room were hand in hand, with light smiles playing around their lips as they stood in front of us at the table, the silence choking us completely.

“I’m going to go to the doctors, see if there’s anything they can do.” Bob said, smiling and squeezing Ray’s hand.

“Really?” Mikey choked out after a long pause.

“Yeah, I don’t want to hurt any of you guys. I know I have a problem and I need to deal with it. Will you help me?” Bob asked quietly, hiding behind his strawberry blond side fringe and peeking out at us with hopeful and still piercing sky blue eyes.

“Of course we will.” Gerard said, “Why wouldn’t we?” He asked and Bob let his head drop, looking sheepish.

“I did just punch you in the jaw. As well as all the things I’ve done to Ray.” Bob said, his head bowed and I could feel the shame and self-disappointment radiating off his body.

“Bob, none of that matters now. It’s in the past, as long as your prepared to move on, we can too. We’ll help you through this.” Gerard said, repeating the words that Bob spoke to him when Gerard finally came to us in his drunk, drugged up and suicidal state.

“Thanks guys, that really does mean a lot to me.” Bob said, lifting his head and smiling up at us.

“There’s another thing he wants to tell you.” Ray said, grinning excitedly.

“We’re getting married!” Bob yelled, jumping up and down with Ray excitedly.

“It’s about damn time!” Mikey said, laughing and getting up to hug the both of them.

“Um… I don’t want to burst your bubble or anything and I really am happy for you but… gay marriage isn’t legal in Jersey yet.” Gerard said and Bob and Ray sighed.

“Gee, we know. We’re getting married on our next tour in London, we hope.” Ray said and I smiled. The UK and London was the first place to adopt us as a band, and we’ve always loved playing there.

“In that case….Congratulations!” Gerard screeched, hugging the two of them tight.

“Group hug!” I yelled and all of us slammed together in a tight embrace, ending up somehow on the floor and giggling like school girls.

“Am I interrupting something?” Gerard and Mikey’s mom asked from the door, her eyebrows raise in mock suspicion. I guess having four gay guys and one bisexual lying in a heap on your kitchen floor and giggling like hysterical unicorns on your kitchen floor.





Sorry it's short and took so long to update, it's been difficult for me to find time and ideas to write but I promise to try and update as soon as possible.
Jackie
xxx
Sign up to rate and review this story