Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Helena

Burn baby burn

by adrenaline_bomb 5 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-26 - Updated: 2011-05-26 - 1889 words

2Exciting
“Well…” I said sarcastically, putting one arm round Gerard and the other around Mikey, grinning cheekily.

“Whatever, that’s illegal.” She rolled her eyes, pointing to Gerard and Mikey.

“Who cares? Gerard’s hot.” Mikey said, before he and his brother erupted in a fit of inappropriate giggles.

“I just wanted to know if you lot wanted to order in a pizza? I’m going out with Ray’s mom tonight and I know none of you have cash on you.” She said and Ray let out a wolf whistle.

“Hmm, you and my Mom…nice.” He nodded, drawing out the nice as my Mom kicked his foot.

“Well that’s not a nice way to treat my fiancé.” Bob pouted and my Mother’s jaw dropped.

“You’re getting married?!” She squealed and we all nodded, grinning like high leprechauns.

“Please don’t tell our parents, they don’t even know we’re together yet. They’re pretty homophobic too.” Ray said and my mum nodded.

“Congratulations, and no, of course I won’t. I doubt their levels of homophobia beat Frank’s parents though.” She said, near to sympathetic and I scoffed.

“They aren’t my parents. Not anymore.” I snarled harshly and she bit her plump pale lip, nodding.

“I’ll…just be off then. Here’s the cash.” She said, throwing a ten pound note on the kitchen counter and walking straight back out.

“I’d rather have birthday cake!” Bob yelled excitedly and I nodded.

“Let’s have a birthday party!” I screamed, jumping up and down excitedly. “Come on, let’s go to the store!”

~



“Skittles cake, skittles cake!!” I squealed, jumping up and down and holding Gee’s hand, completely ignoring the dirty looks of everyone else in the store. Who cares? Homophobia’s gay anyway.

“Nuh huh.” Mikey pouted, “Chocolate.” He said, picking up a huge chocolate cake which was making my moth water.

“YES!!” I screamed, clapping excitedly.

“Let’s go buy it then!” Ray said, his arm round Bob as they both giggled like they were high only by thinking of the sugar rush we’d get from this.

I could see full well that Ray, Mikey and Bob were going to all crash on the couch by the time we got from the front door. Especially as I intend on making them run home; they never last long when they come down from an adrenaline and sugar high like this. Bless their (not so little in Ray and Bob’s case) cotton socks.

“Okay, that’s five dollars please.” The cashier said, giving us all suspicious glances as we bounced up and down, all of us holding hands like kids in play group.

“C’mon Gee! Let’s go!” I yelled, dragging his hand once he had given the cashier the money and picked up the cake box and the candles.

“AGH! I hate running!” Ray shouted, Bob pulling him along by the hand as Mikey sprinted in front of us all, he’s fast for a lanky git. Oh, and there he goes, tripping over his own fucking feet as usual.

“Ow!” He whined, giggling and pulling himself up of the wet and grotty floor as we raced past him.

“RUNNING FOR THE BUS IN MY FLASH NEW SUIT!” Bob screamed the old lyrics to a song from London in a perfect cockney accent as we legged it home.

“Whoa, I’m beat.” Bob gasped as we crashed (quite literally) through the doorway of Gerard and Mikey’s house.

“Why am I so,” Yawn, “Tired all of a sudden?” Ray asked, his eyelids drooping as he leant on Bob.

“Guys, I’ve got a migraine coming on, I’m going to bed.” Mikey said, holding his forehead. Now I remember why that kid never did PE, running isn’t good for asthmatics, for most of them it gives them an attack, but for Mikey, oh no he had to be different, so he gets migraines instead.

“Yeah, us too.” Bob said as the trio trotted wearily up the stairs.

“Hmm, cake and a movie?” Gerard suggested, looking quite tired himself.

“You guys always get worn out so darn easily.” I whinged, pouting my protest uselessly.

“I know. At least we have cake.” Hmm, seems every cloud does have a silver lining.

“I’ll put a movie in if you can get us drinks and put the candles in the cake?” Gerard suggested.

“Sounds great.” I replied, kissing his cheek and grabbing the shopping before darting back into the kitchen.

Hmm, cola or lemonade? Lemonade all the way. I poured two glasses and pulled the cake carefully out of the box, sticking in way to many candles and fumbling for a lighter.

“Damn, where is it?” I muttered aloud, searching for my hot pink lighter under the pile of comics in the kitchen. AHA! Got it! I lit them all quickly and shoved the lighter back in to my pocket, picking up the stuff on a tray and carrying it into the small living room.

The only light was the blue glow from the TV and the candles flickering on the cake in my arms.
The window was open slightly, allowing the full length purple nylon curtains to float halfway over the room in the breeze. Gerard’s skin was glowing pure white against the dark material of the sofa and his clothes, his chest rising and falling slowly, the sound of his heavy breathing making me feel sleepy myself. I smiled at him and put the drinks and the cake down on the table, marvelling at how the candles flickered and came so close to the curtains that waved through the room, but never quite caught the flame. I yawned and slumped back onto the soft sofa in Gerard’s arms which accepted me warmly, my eyelids drooping as I basked in the warmth. I really should move that cake…



~




Something smells like it’s burning…I coughed and woke up, the sight that fell before my eyes scaring me witless. The room was alight in flame, smoke was billowing everywhere. I panicked, turning round and shaking Gerard awake.

“Wha-? Frank! We have to get out of here!” Gerard yelled grabbing my hand as the window shattered, shards of hot glass falling all over us and piercing our skin.

“GERARD! FRANKIE!” I heard Mikey yell from the door, the fire was everywhere, climbing the walls and tumbling like a upwards waterfall. Smoke filled the air and I dropped to my knees, pulling Gerard with me- there’s more air on the floor, isn’t there?

“Mikes! Get out of here!” Gerard yelled as we crawled towards the door, both shaking with fear as the ash and smoke polluted our lungs.

“Can you guys get to the door?” I heard Ray yell.

“We don’t know, guys just get out!” I yelled, seeing the flames licking up the stairs and the walls through the smoke and the burnt down living room door.

“The fire people are on their way!” Bob yelled. Hell, all three of them were in there. I coughed, hacking up something black that I’d rather not think about as the fire caught the skin or my arm, searing and burning it as I yanked myself away, straight into Gerard’s arms.

“Please! You guys have to,” Cough, “Get out!” Gerard yelled, covering his mouth as he started to cough himself.

“Can we make it to the door?” I asked and he nodded shakily, squeezing my hand as we crawled quickly, trying to avoid the fire that was spreading rapidly towards us. Everywhere, black, orange, red, grey. It was all crumbling, falling to the floor around us. I looked up to the ceiling and shrieked. It was about to fall in. I stood up and yanked Gerard away just as some fell on him. He was pulled straight back down, his leg twisted under the burning rubble as he yelled, screeching in agony.

“GEE!” I yelled, holding him close to me and trying to pull him from under the horrid mess.
“Frankie, you have to get out, please, you’ll be fine, I’m begging you, get out.” He pleaded and I shook my head, hearing the sounds of sirens as more flames exploded around us, scolding our sweating skin as the doorway became blocked. I couldn’t breathe, I didn’t know whether it was from the smoke or the panic or both.

“No, Gee! I’m not leaving you, I love you!” I cried and he choked, our skin becoming blackened from the cruel charcoal and its gases that stained us.

“I love you too Frankie.” He choked, his chest heaving and contracting horribly as he shook, his arms starting to get singed as I tried my best to protect him.

“I have to get you out of here.” I muttered, spitting on my hands to try and protect them and pushing the white hot rubble off his leg- he was wearing thick jeans that were burnt through, but his skin seemed okay. I pulled him up by his under arms as he passed out completely, and slung him over my shoulder in a fireman’s lift, still on my knees as I crawled towards the door.

The flames scared me, if I run through fast enough, maybe I wouldn’t get burn? It’s like when you run your finger through a flame quickly, it feels strange to do it but doesn’t hurt too bad. I stumbled to my knees, swallowing thickly as my breathing became more difficult and heavy. I closed my eyes and sent a quick prayer to the lord as I jumped as high as I could through the flames and into the burning hallway where the ceiling was near to collapsing, the front door just feet away from me. I eyed up the ceiling, in a few seconds it would go, my skin is burnt but I’m sure that Gee’s is much worse than mine from jumping through the flame. I have to get him out of here though. Ignoring all the common sense that screamed for me not to, I ran, faster than I ever have before and straight through the flames that seared my clothes, burning them off my skin as the remains stuck to the wounded flesh.

I tumbled down the stone steps of the porch and onto the wet lawn, the flames on mine and Gerard’s clothing extinguished as fire officers ran towards us, taking Gee off me and shoving him onto a gurney.

“Is he…going…to…be okay?” I gasped, struggling for my own breath.

“We’ll do our best.” They said with a grim expression as my own tears fell down my face, only one burn present on it as I looked for the guys. Mikey was running towards me, Ray and Bob on his heels as I collapsed to the floor once again….







A/n; sorry that it took so long to update and I wont be able to update for a while again as I'm going on holiday tommorrow for four nights so I will try and update as soon as I get back, okay?
HE, HE, cliffhanger...
Please, please rate and review!!!
Jackie
xxx
Sign up to rate and review this story