Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Our Time Is Running Out

Mirror

by AlexandraSweden 0 reviews

Gerard Way takes a good look at himself. (Still a part of the introduction.)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-05-22 - Updated: 2011-05-22 - 410 words - Complete

1Original
The cloaked man entered the old abandoned apartment which was the closest thing he had to a home. He shut the door carefully behind him and then removed his heavy coat and old black hoodie. He let the pieces of clothing fall to the ground.
The next thing being removed was the shoes. He carelessly kicked his black shoes off. One hit the wall and fell down with a small flop. The man was now only in his black t-shirt and his beloved pair of dark blue jeans.

He yawned and stretched his arms up into the air as he walked towards the bathroom. The old rundown apartment lacked of many things such as electricity, good furniture and heart. But the man was still happy with it as the water worked.
His eyes scanned the bathroom. As usual the room looked like shit. Some of the black floor quarries were missing and the room smelled like mold. Actually, the whole apartment smelled like mold.
Not like he could afford to be picky with his sleeping places.

He walked towards the sink standing next to an old toilet. A broken mirror hung over the sink. Only small shards of the reflecting glass were still up on the wall.
He could barely see his whole face in the biggest piece of glass. The man stared at his reflection.
A young man with high cheekbones, dark eyebrows, messy black hair, a pointy nose and a pair of sad green eyes stared back at him. His skin was dry and his expression lifeless.

The man's name was Gerard. Gerard Way. He was 29 years and 10 months old and counting the days until his 30th birthday. The day that he would finally leave the miserable earth, or hell as Gerard thought of it, and have the life being sucked out of him by the omnipotent cloud.

Gerard turned the water on and splashed the clear liquid onto his face. He dried his face with his arm and walked out of the bathroom.
On the floor a shabby mattress laid. That was where Gerard slept every single night. He laid down on it and closed his eyes to ignore the red licking lights from the fires entering the apartment through a window.
It was cold and Gerard had goose pimples all over his body. Soon he managed to fall asleep though.
Not even the screams from people in agony walking the streets outside could wake him up.
Sign up to rate and review this story