Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Or Would it Be Forever

They'll be Damn Proud of Me

by KimmaLoveLaugh 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-05-23 - Updated: 2011-05-24 - 2014 words - Complete

3Hot
When Gerard felt a pair of dry lips attach to his, and a manly, calloused hand brush his hair off of his forehead, he knew two things. One: that he better wake up and kiss those lips. And two: that yesterday was not a dream and that his boyfriend was still home.

Smiling against the lips that were kissing his, Gerard let his eyes flutter open, looking at the closed lids of Frank's eyes. He pressed his lips back against Frank's and wrapped his arm around the younger mans back, holding him close, letting his eyes once again slip shut. Frank shifted so Gerard's leg was in between his and his body was lying onto of Gerard's.

Frank broke the kiss after a few moments and let his forehead rest against Gerard's as both men kept their eyes closed. “Mm, good morning, Gee.” Frank mumbled, scooting down Gerard's body so his head could rest under Gerard's chin.

“Good morning, baby. How did you sleep?” Gerard questioned. It was Gerard's subtle way of asking about Frank's nightmare that had him whimpering and clinging to Gerard in the middle of the night. The nightmare that Frank refused to talk about the night before as Gerard rocked and comforted him.

“Fantastic! Best night I've had in a long time.” Frank smiled against the soft skin of Gerard's neck. “I missed sleeping in your arms.” Gerard was relieved to hear this, but he was confused. There was no way he could have dreamed his boyfriend's nightmare...right?

“Really?” Gerard asked, moving his hand to rest on Frank's cheek, turning the younger mans head to face his own.

“Of course.” Frank smiled widely at Gerard. “I missed you so much while I was away.” He continued and then leaned in pressing a small kiss to Gerard's jaw.

Gerard decided to let the nightmare go. For now. His boyfriend was happy and he was home in his arms. Nothing could be any better than this. Tilting his head down, Gerard pressed his lips softly to Frank's holding him close as he savored the moment of the morning.

“So, baby, what are we doing today? Anything you want we'll do.” Gerard caressed Frank's cheek and smiled down at him.

Frank took the hand and kissed it, smiling halfway as he leaned into Gerard's body. Gerard sighed, because it felt like so long since he had felt that touch, that ghosting brush on his skin.

Gerard pulled Frank on top of him, so that Frank was straddling his waist. For the thin layer of muscle on his body, Frank was still as slender and thin as ever. Maybe even a bit thinner, thanks to the lesser amount of food at the base camps. Gerard ran his hands up Frank's ribcage and watched him shiver, and Gerard gave him that smirk. But inwardly, he couldn't help but feel a twinge of sadness – when would be the next time he'd get this chance, and how long had it been since the last time they had done this?

Frank stared at him with this glazed look and leaned in for kisses, letting Gerard plant them all over his neck and jawline. It wasn't until Gerard tasted the tears did he pull away, brushing the hair out of Frank's eyes. Frank said nothing, just shook a little and tightened his grip along Gerard's arms.

“I don't want this to be the last time.” He whispered, licking his own tears from his cheeks. Gerard kissed his bottom lip then pulled gently; he couldn't stop shaking his head 'no'.

Sucking on the light skin of his collarbone, Gerard pressed his hips forward. “It won't be.” He said firmly, and before Frank could say anything, Gerard flipped him over onto his back, switching their positions completely. He went quickly, stripping them down and only breathing out the sweetest words, telling Frank how fucking beautiful he was. And he really was.

Gerard graced the swallow tattoos on his hips with his own hips, pushing them together until Frank cried out, head throwing backwards until it hit the headboard. Gerard smiled into the kiss and rubbed his head, continuing his slow pace.

“Fuck, Gee, just do it.” He breathed, bucking up towards his heat. Gerard ran his hands up the soft skin of his younger boyfriend – his lover, his world, his best friend and his fighter. So brave, and yet so small. He never looked so small in underneath him, and something about it made Gerard's chest ache in the harshest way.

He touched Frank, letting him yell out and moan softly, letting him still cry but never stopping. Lips attached, Gerard grabbed a condom and lube from the bedside drawer. Frank didn't even make a noise as his first finger slipped in, just tensed. Gerard rubbed the inside of his thigh as he worked him, up as far as he could then pulling out. It was this heat that he missed; but even more than that, he missed taking care of Frank. Missed being able to protect him. The scariest thing in the world was knowing that there were some things that Gerard couldn't fix for his boyfriend.

“Please.” Frank whimpered against the two finger pressure, and Gerard nodded. Gently pulling out of him, he rolled on the condom and put on the lube, moaning quietly. They were almost silent, the whole act being nearly as solemn and twice as ritualistic as a fucking prayer. He help onto both sides of his face and pushed in, Frank biting his lip to keep from crying out against the pain. It had been too long since he felt that hurt, making him real and whole again.

“You're so beautiful.” Gerard whispered, waiting for Frank to get used to the feeling of being filled up again. Whole. Frank just shook his head hard and let more tears slip.

“You're the best thing I've ever had.” Frank said, then laid still to let Gerard begin to move out and push back into the tight ring of muscles around him. Gerard kissed him as he began to roll forward and back, going slow – he never wanted this to end. Frank just stayed down on the mattress, letting the pain and the want consume him.

His cheeks were flushed and Gerard just couldn't stop staring, taking in his love as he kept moving, wanting to make it better. “You're so tight, Jesus, Frank.” Gerard bit against his collarbone and pushed a little harder, wanting to get him there more than he wanted to get himself anywhere. Make him feel as beautiful as he looked.

“Oh, Gee, I – “ Frank didn't finish his sentence as his words were cut off by a strangled moan and a whimper, Gerard positioning himself just right against him. He shook against Gerard, whole body tense and every nerve sparking as Gerard kept at it, watching Frank squirm and beg for more.

Reaching down to Frank's cock, he started to jack him – slower than the pace he was thrusting, but just enough to get him off. Frank became a writhing mess in the sheets, squeezing against Gerard hard enough to leave marks. Gerard did the same, and they both knew they wanted to leave a mark. Wanted to see each others' love in the flesh, even if they were miles and miles away.

Sweat formed a slick film in between them and Gerard went harder, sparks of pleasure going all around his body. “Slow down, please, I can't take it.” Frank begged, holding on while his hips snapped hypocritically. Gerard obeyed though, making sure to try and make the last minutes stretch and relax.

“Hold me.” And Gerard's arms were already there, lifting Frank half off of the bed as he continued to pound into him, biting down on Frank's shoulder as he felt his muscles start to clench around his base. He wanted to last it out a little longer, but Frank was already coming tears and sweat and maybe even a thank you escape him as his body was ravaged, kissing and loving too hard to be comfortable in a while. The feeling of Frank's tightness around him soon sent him over the edge, and they held each other in fear and love as they came, hoping it could be like that forever.

Panting, Gerard tried to pull out, but Frank stopped him. “Stay.” He whimpered, kissing Gerard vehemently on his bruised lips. And Gerard didn't move, because he'd stay there forever, if only it could really be like this.

The couple stayed in bed for the rest of the morning. Words were not exchanged, because words were not needed. The silence fit the two men. Gerard didn't know what to say without bringing up the imminent future and Frank didn't know what to say without bringing up the nightmares that haunted him.

~~~~~~
After both men were showered and dressed, they made their way upstairs to have lunch with their mothers and Mikey. While they ate, the snow began to fall around the quiet town of Belleville. Frank smiled as he watched the snow fall outside the window he eyed Gerard.

“Hey, Gee?” Frank spoke after he swallowed the macaroni in his mouth.

“Mm, yeah, babe?” Gerard spoke with a full mouth, which got him chastised by his mother.

“After lunch, can we go out in the snow?” He asks looking at his boyfriend with wide eyes. “Please?”

Gerard laughed softly and and took a sip of his water, “Of course, Frankie. You didn't even have to ask.” He smiled and finished his last bit of food on his plate. “Let's go get out gear on.”

“Awesome!” Frank exclaimed, getting out of his chair nearly running down the hall to the door leading to Gerard's bedroom.

Gerard watched in amusement as Frank made his way out of the kitchen. He was happy that his boyfriend was still the carefree, childish boy he knew before the younger man was sent to war. Gerard stood up and followed his boyfriend as Linda laughed at her son.

Soon both men were out in the backyard, clothed in winter coats, scarves and gloves, ready to enjoy the snow. Gerard and Frank both made snow angels, with help from each other so they wouldn't ruin their creation.

After making enough snow angels to fill up half of the backyard, Frank decided that it was time to surprise his boyfriend with some snowballs. So while Gerard had his back turned, Frank bent down and scooped a perfect snowball into his hands. After molding it and making sure he had the perfect angle on his boyfriend, Frank threw the snowball at Gerard, hitting him just as the older man turned around.

“Oh, no you don't!” Gerard yelled, laughing as he bend down, beginning to form some of his own snowballs. They both tried to hit each other, usually hitting the others padded chest.

Getting bored of the snowballs, Frank decided that the next best thing to do was to tackle Gerard, of course. So when Gerard was bent down, creating more snowballs, Frank ran and launched himself at Gerard, tackling him to the ground on his back, earning a 'what the fuck?' from Gerard.

Frank giggled and ends up straddling Gerard, “Hi, Gee.” He giggled once more and leans down to press his lips to Gerard.

“Frank, are you trying to kill me?” Gerard laughed, pressing his lips to Frank's after regaining his composure.

“Nu-huh.” Frank mumbled against Gerard's lips. “I like you nice and alive, Gee.”

And Gerard wanted to respond that he liked Frank alive too, but he didn't want to ruin this perfect moment. He didn't want to think about what could happen when Frank left tomorrow. He didn't didn't want to think that he may not see Frank again.


So the sex scene in this chapter was written by the amazing, "Horrorshow ":http://member.mibba.com/6197/She's absolutely phenomenal and everyone should read her stories.

The the bottom half I wrote quickly, so let me know if it sucks!

Oh, and comment. :D
Sign up to rate and review this story