Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hunted

Chapter 6

by xblckhrtxx 4 reviews

Meeting Alisha

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-27 - Updated: 2011-05-28 - 1066 words - Complete

0Unrated
I woke up to the sound of Bob belting the words to Green Day’s St. Jimmy. In. My. Fucking. Ear. And of course he had to wear an apron that said ‘I kiss better than I Cook.’
“Bryar, it’s to freaking early. Wake me up in an hour.” I said pulling the covers over my head.

“Um… I don’t think so.” My eyes sent daggers through him. “Alisha is here. And plus I made waffles.” He smiled.

“She can wait.” I yawned.

“Get out of the fucking bed before I get the bucket.” He threatened.

“You wouldn’t.”

“Oh, I would.”

I’ve never gotten up faster in my life. Bob gave me a big grin.

“Bryar get the fuck out of my room. I need to fucking change, and I would really appreciate if I didn’t have an audience.”
“Boy you cuss a lot in the morning.” He said getting out.

30 minutes later I was slouching down the stairs but of course with my good luck I tripped. I really needed coffee. I noticed a pair of nice white converse.

“You must be the human that Bob has been telling me about. Lily right?” A girl’s voice said.
I picked myself up and looked at her. She had black hair that was all the way down to her waist and the most beautiful violet eyes. And she made me feel a wee bit smaller. “Yeah, and
you must be the vampire that Bob has told me about.”

"I think you're shoes are like monkeys." She said randomly. I looked down at my shoes and Alisha flicked me in the nose.

"Oh no you didn't!" I roared. She DID NOT just flick me in the nose.

"That's right, I went there!" She yelled back at me. I glared her down.

"YOUR MOM WENT THERE!!" I screamed back. Then we both fell over laughing on the ground. Bob came out of the kitchen and stared at us both on the ground. From his perspective he probably saw a vampire hyperventilating from laughter and a certain hunter rolling around and unable to breathe. I don't doubt that he is 100% positive that we are both criminally insane.

"Oookkkkayyyy....so you two are getting along better than I thought you would...." Bob said watching us slowly calm down. I smiled, between gasps of breath, at him. He just shrugged and walked into the kitchen.

We did the same thing after a while of catching our breaths.

******************************

"So shouldn't you be like burning up and into dust now?" I said noticing the sun hitting Alisha's skin as we sat down and ate waffles. She just smiled at me.

"I'm a day walker. We're not too common a species and a deadly one for hunters. Good thing I'm on your side, huh?" She said looking at the sun out the window. I nodded noting how dangerous it could be if she were not on our side. She could kill us when we least expected it, the only time humans were safe was a lie.

"Interesting, so when you turned you were just a day walker? Just like that?" I asked stuffing waffles into my mouth. Bob burnt his hand and swore over by the stove.

"It was actually an acquired ability. You see I was turned by a previous day walker who had adopted me, though I hear there are other ways of becoming a day walker, but it was not a fun day when I was turned. He asked if I wanted to be one and I thought ‘What the hell, couldn’t hurt me right?’I loved the last 26 years of my life. You can’t tell though I mean I look much younger." She explained while reaching for the syrup. Bob sat down next to us and we all chatted over plans for saving Brandy and Brenda

******************************

It had been an awesome day, Alisha and I had become instant friends which was surprising because I hate vampires. I walked the late streets with a smile on my face. I hadn't gotten to hunt since Brandy and Brenda were kid napped, I hadn't really been in the mood. However, now I had more help too. Alisha was hunting from the rooftops and Bob was three blocks over. This was so much more efficient.

"Ey' there preeeeett-AY laaadddyyyy." A drunken slurr called to me from behind. I turned around. It was a big chick. No seriously, this girl was BIG, like the ones you see at body builders competitions, BIG! However, she also had fangs. I smiled.

"Hi there yourself. You wouldn't happen to mind walking a defenseless girlie like myself to her apartment?" I asked looking nervous and cute. She pretty much raped me with her eyes. Ew.

"Eff co'urseeee." She responded. Then off we were. We had only walked about two blocks down the street before an acceptable alleyway presented itself to my new pal. She, as expected, shoved me into the alley and covered my mouth. I grinned at her.

"Mmmm you smell better than any girlie I've ever seen." She breathed. I made a face.
"As flattering as that is," I stated and swung my leg back. "I'm not a fan of drunks". I kicked her on the shins. She yelped and keeled over screaming about me being a stupid bitch or something.

"Your mom." I mumbled as I pulled out my stake from my jacket pocket. I looked over to see how Ms. Big was doin' and she was still spilling out things that I don't think any of you are old enough to hear without being thoroughly corrupted.

I lifted the stake and just as I was about to plunge it through, a knife shot through Ms. Body Builder's face from above and she turned to dust. I looked up expecting to see a grinning Alisha but instead I met the eyes of the last person I was ready to see yet. Gerard Way jumped down from the building above me and landed gracefully in my face.

*****************************

I know it’s shitty. I decided to update because I can’t sleep, and I've been playing way to much Angry Birds. :)
Finally introduced one of you guys in this chapter. I promise that one of you guys will be introduced in the 7th chapter hopefully.
Please rate and review :3
Xoxo a
Sign up to rate and review this story