Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Danger Days: Bob`s Story

Chapter fifteen

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 3 reviews

Bob starts to remember some things...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-02 - Updated: 2011-06-02 - 1517 words - Complete

0Unrated
NOTE sorry it took so long to get it up, I`ve been really busy. This should`ve been up yesterday, but instead I wrote a oneshot that has been bugging me for a while. If you haven`t already read it it is called "Check into the hotel Bella Muerte" I would apreacitate if you read it and told me what you think as it`s different to what I`ve wrote before. You don`t have to though.
Anyway, I don`t love you like I did yesterday might be up later, but of not it will be up tomorrow. Hope you like the chapter, if you do let me know.
XoxoDakota
Bob`s pov.
There was screaming, lots of it. Awful bloodcurdling screams, of pain and anger. There was crying too, but the screaming was the worst. I was in a plain, empty white room that smelt far too much like a hospital. I was just thankful that my arms had been released from the metal cuffs and I hadn’t had a needle stuck in me for a few hours. I had, however, had to swallow a lot of pills, but despite their awful taste, they weren’t as bad as the needles-they hurt.
Korse (Or baldy as I called him in my head) had instructed me to take the pills whenever I felt pain, or the effects of the last dose wearing off. Failing that I was to take them every hour, on the hour. He didn’t tell me what they were for, and the small, tired part of my brain was trying to explain to me that that was a bad thing, but I didn’t have the energy to listen. It was much easier and a hell of a lot less painful to just swallow the pills and do as I was told.
There was a knock at the door. I was expecting to see a couple of Draculoids-they would come in and make sure I took my pills, but instead it was Korse.
“Hello, Bob. Taking your pills?” he asked, smiling slightly.
I nodded, my throat was so dry.
“Here.” He handed me a glass of water and I drank it down in two gulps. It tasted funny, but eh, it was a liquid and I didn’t think he would poison me. After all, I was working for them.
“What’s the screaming?” his smile quickly vanished.
“Nothing for you to be concerned about.” I was about to say something when a couple of dracs entered the room. I shiver- I really didn’t like them. They gave me the creeps.
“Sir, they are getting closer. And more have been spotted with them.”
Korse`s eyes narrowed. “Has everything been locked down like ordered.” They nodded.
“Make sure everyone is prepared for a break in. And I want patrols to increase in the nearest zones to here. Now.”
The dracs nodded and hurried out of the room.
“Bob, it is time for your training. Come.” I followed him out of the room, down a long, white corridor, past several doors and into a part of the building that looked familiar, but I couldn’t remember actually ever being here.
“Bring them to the training room.” Korse barked an order at a drac that was standing outside of a room with bars on the door.
He then led me down another corridor and into a large room. This room was larger than most and had posters on the walls of killjoys. Some had a big red “X” over them; I guess that meant that they had already been disposed of. I didn’t want to think about how. A couple of pictures stood out to me most. I recognised the fabulous killjoys of Korse-Korse had told me he wanted them the most, but another four seemed very familiar to me as well.
The first was of a girl that looked in her early twenties. She short hair and her fringe was covering her right eye. Her eyes were hazel in colour and she wearing dirty jeans and a purple tank top. Bullet. I don’t know where the word came from, or why I associated it with this killjoy. We had never met, had we?
The second poster to catch my eye was next to it and showed a girl with a lip ring and a nose piercing. Her eyes were brown and her long brown hair had white and purple streaks through it. Static. Again, I had no idea where it had come from.
The next poster is of a girl with short, spiky black hair and green eyes. She was wearing a black leather jacket and I could see her ray gun was in one of her boots. Crimson….i was really starting to scare myself. I need pills, that’s what it was.
I took a couple out of my pocket and swallowed the down quickly, grimacing slightly at the horrid taste. Korse was watching me intently and I had to admit, I felt a little scared. I wondered briefly if this was how a mouse felt when a cat was nearby.
The last poster showed a boy that looked around seventeen or eighteen with dark brown choppy hair, wearing all black and his boots even had metal plates on the front of them. He too, was familiar. Dark something…fire something….I couldn’t remember. The pills had started to take control of my mind again and I could feel he slow haziness’ and fogginess build up again, dulling my senses.
I head the door open, and I could sense people enter the room. I didn’t turn around though; I was still staring at the long lines of poster on the wall, showing all the killjoys wanted dead by Bl/ind.
“Bob, we have company. Turn round and say hello.” I turned, and came face to face with three people whose faces were familiar, but I couldn’t put a name to them. I was really starting to get irritated by that. I knew it the pills fault, but they also kept away my pain.
“B...bob?” I head a shaky voice. I knew that voice
“Told you so.” Muttered a tall, black and blue haired boy. Beside him stood a black and red haired girl- the one who had spoken first, and a young child. Where did I know them from?
I could feel everyone on the room staring (Or in the case of the boy, glaring) at me. Korse seemed to be holding his breath, waiting for me to do something, the three new people who I think were killjoys by their hair and clothing, were staring t me shock.
I tried to fight off the effects of the recently consumed drugs, cursing myself mentally for taking more of them, but failed. The fogginess was completely consuming me, I didn’t know what I was doing any more, I couldn’t think for myself. I was a mindless robot.


Korse walked over to me at a leisurely pace. “Kill them. I`ll be back in half an hour.” He hissed menacingly in my right ear as he left the room.
Toxic Faith`s pov.
My heavily pierced ears were still ringing painfully from Rose`s and Sykes’s screaming. The dracs had taken from the cell, and we had tried to fight them off, but to no avail. We knew it was pointless anyway, but we had to try. We had been led into this plain white room, and I probably would have collapsed form shock if a drac hadn’t been holding my arms behind my back.
What had they done to him? I knew what they had done, but I couldn’t believe it- didn’t want to believe it. Poor Bob, someone who had took Skylars place when the Dracs tried to take him a few days ago, was now a mindless….zombie. I could see marks from where needles had been roughly inserted onto his skin, cuts on his arms probably from when he tried to resist them at first. He had lost a lot of weight in the short amount of time since we had last seen him, and his hair that had had streaks of blue through it had been dyed back to its original sandy colour. I save his face for last; not wanting to look into his eyes and see the emptiness, the confusion there. His once smiling, warm eyes were now cold, empty of all emotion, save for a slight bit of confusion.
“B…Bob?” Rose whispers, holding onto Skyes hand tightly, pushing him behind her. “What have they done yo you?”
For a split second I think I see some form of recognition on his face, but it soon fades back into expressionless mask.
“W...what do you mean?” he sounds like a lost child. An innocent little lost child, one that hasn’t a clue about what is going on, one that is scared. “I…I know you…but…how?”
Sign up to rate and review this story