Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > The Image of Truth

Ditching Brock

by Crimson_Reaper_67 0 reviews

Ash and the gang have arrived in the legendary Celeo City. Hours after arriving in Celeo, Ash does the unthinkable: He asks Misty out on a date!! Will it all go well for Ash?

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Ash,Misty - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-06-04 - Updated: 2011-06-05 - 2037 words

0Unrated
Ash decided to walk along one of the many streets that crisscrossed the city. The road was paved with brick. It seemed all the roads were paved like this. All kinds of different people walked the streets. It was quite a sight to see. All kinds of shops lined the streets. From PokeMarts to thrift stores. You name it, it was probably there.
As Ash neared the end of the street, he caught a glance of Town Square. It was glorious. Very pristine with people’s names imprinted on the sidewalks. And in the middle stood a vast fountain with a great Dewgong statue that spewed crystal clear water into a round pool below. “Amazing,” muttered Ash as he passed it by.
He also passed by a ginormous shopping mall towards the northwestern end of the city. He made a mental note to pay the mall a visit later on. It was bound to be filled with all sorts of unique shops.
The two hours flew by fairly fast. Ash decided it was time to meet back up with Misty and Brock. As he neared the entrance to the city, Misty was already there waiting for him. She smiled and waved to him, calling his name. Ash waved back. “Hey Misty, how long you been waiting for me?” he asked when he reached her, pulling her into a quick hug.
“Not long,” replied Misty as they broke off the hug. “This city is perfect!”
“That it is, Mist,” said Ash. He grinned and playfully punched her in the arm.
“Oh, Ash, you’re gonna get it now,” said Misty with a stifled giggle and a wide grin. She was about to attack Ash, when Brock came stumbling over to them, a bottle of Captain Morgan in his hand. “Wow, Brock, um, hey there,” she said, snickering to herself.
Hic Hey there, g-guys,” he said, giggling.
“You’re drunk, aren’t you,” said Ash with a smirk.
Hic... No, Ocifer, I am not as think as you drunk I... hic... am...hic” slirred Brock, belching heavily afterwards. You could smell the alcohol on his breath. Him stumbling around standing didn’t really help his case either.
Misty snickered, saying, “Of course you’re not, Brockmeister,” She grinned at Ash as she gave him a let’s-get-out-of-here look.
Ash got the message and, turning to Brock, he said as seriously as he could, “Well, Brock old buddy old pal, me and Misty are gonna jet, so we’ll catch your drunk ass later, Man,” He signaled with his finger for Misty to follow him and started walking towards one of the busy streets. Misty took her cue and followed after Ash, saying, “Peace out, Captain,” as she passed Brock, giggling uncontrollably.
“Gotta have a little... hic... Captain in m-me,” he said, “and hit me up after you two lovebirds get done. I got some of that sweet, leafy green stuff,” He grinned, smirking at his own comment.
“Will do, will do, Brock,” she called back just before they were out of sight of him.
Ash and Misty stopped and looked at each other as they got onto the street. A moment passed and they burst out gut-bustingly laughing. “Man, can you believe how waisted Brock was?” Ash giggled, holding his stomach.
“I know right?!” said Misty. “The least he could have done was shared,”
“I know! But, you know Brock,”
“Yeah,” Misty paused, then, with a smile, she turned to Ash and said,” So, where to now?”
Ash thought for a moment. Then, his stomach made up his mind with a low growl. He looked down at it and blushed. “I am starving! Let’s find a bite to eat,”
“Right on! I am hungry as hell!!” agreed Misty. They continued along the street, looking left and right for a good-looking restaurant.
Ash glanced at Misty through the corner of his eye. She was absolutely beautiful. Her fiery red hair gleamed in the sunlight as it bobbed to and frow. He smiled to himself as he took in the radiant beauty coming from her ocean blue eyes. He glanced down a bit and blushed as he caught a glance at her luscious breasts and her sexy, lean body. What amazing curves she had. He smirked as he caught a good look at her ass as it swayed back and forth. It was...to put it simply, perfect, her short-shorts hugging it quite nicely.
His eyes traveled down her stunning legs. Misty looked over to him and his eyes shot forward. She bit her lip, giggling to herself and smiling as they moved along. Misty reached over and took Ash’s hand in hers, lacing their fingers together. A burst of electricity surged up his spine and he smiled warmly.

The two looked left and right for a good restaurant. After a while, they finally found one. It was a small sandwich shop called Sunny’s Deli. Ash then recognized the alleyway next to the shop he had passed earlier. He smirked. “Mist, I shall return, so wait here, okay?” he said, turning to her.
“Sure, Ashy Boy,” she said. Ash started then for the alleyway. “Hurry back, Babe,” she called after him. Her heart practically skipped a beat. ‘Babe? Did I really just call him that?’ she thought to herself, blushing slightly.
“Don’t go nowhere now, Beautiful,” he said with a smile, turning to look at her as he continued walking. “This won’t take but a minute, okay?”
He started along the dimly-lit alley at a steady pace. He stopped in his tracks when a deep voice sounded. “Who be you?” it said.
“It’s Ash,”
“How can I be so sure?” said the voice. “Defeat me in battle and prove you are really Ash Ketchum,”
“I will definitely do that!” said Ash with a smirk. He gripped a Pokeball and through it. “I choose you, Crawdaunt!” he called out as the Ball opened. Out came a semi-large, red, lobster-looking creature with large pincers on its arms and a large, yellow, star-shaped crest on its forehead.
“A Crawdaunt, eh? Well, then how ‘bout this?” The voice seized for a moment. “Come on out, Nidoking!” A Pokeball emerged from the shadows and opened in a flash of white light. Out of the ball emerged a large, bipedal, purple, prehistoric-looking creature with quite large ears and a fearsome-looking horn on its head. A muscular tail hung from its backside. “Okay, Nidoking, do your thing. Let’s start off with a Horn Attack!” commanded the mysterious voice. Nidoking lowered its horn towards Ash’s Crawdaunt and charged.
“Crawdaunt, use your Bubblebeam attack!” shouted Ash. Crawdaunt immediately pointed one of its pincers at the charging Nidoking and opened it. Out flew a stream of small, white projectiles of water. They smashed into the Nidoking, bursting upon impact. The force of the attack knocked the purple beast backwards, landing harshly on its back.
“Grrr! Nidoking, get up and follow up with Leer!” Nidoking got to its feet and stared down the active Crawdaunt.
“Quickly! Hit it with Hydro Pump!!” Crawdaunt opened its extended claw and fired a powerful, high pressurized blast of water at Nidoking. Just as it’s eyes began to glow blue, it was hit by the water jet. It was once again slammed on its back, harder this time. It struggled to its feet and growled at the Crawdaunt, who was calm as ever.
“Damn it!” said the voice. “Use Horn Drill, Nidoking!!!” Nidoking obliged and lowered its head as the seemingly straight horn started spinning incredibly fast. It started advancing toward Crawdaunt.
“Crawdaunt, dodge it and finish it with your Guillotine attack!!” Crawdaunt squinted its eyes and stared toward the advancing Nidoking. For the third time opening its pincer, it fired a huge burst of sizzling, yellow energy which almost instantly surrounded and fried the Nidoking in its tracks. Once the energy fizzled out, Nidoking collapsed, defeated.
“Aurgh!” scowled the mysterious voice as he recalled his fallen Nidoking. Then, suddenly, a figure with semi-long, dark hair and stunning, silver eyes stepped out into the open before Ash. He wore a zipped-up black leather jacket and dark jeans. Black combat boots adorned his feet. A dark gray backpack was tossed over his shoulder. “So,” he said, “you really are Ash,”
“Of course!” said Ash with a grin as he recalled his Crawdaunt.
“Now, down to business,” said the man, who appeared to be no older than twenty-four or twenty-five. “My name’s Keishi, by the way, but everyone calls me Shade,”
“Nice to meet ya, Kei- I mean, Shade,” said Ash, smiling.
“So, how much did you say you needed?”
“Two ounces, Man,” said Ash.
“Alright, you got the money?”
Ash pulled out his wallet and counted out a total of sixteen thousand yen. He then slipped it to Shade, who pocketed the money and slipped it into his pocket. He then pulled out a large zip-lock bag filled to the brim with green buds with shiny, white hairs. “Here ya go, Man,” said Shade, passing the pot to Ash. Ash immediately stuffed it into his backpack.
“Thanks, Dude,” said Ash with a grin.
“No prob,” Shade paused for a moment. “Hey, I got some pills if you want some, as well as some papers, pipes, and bongs,”
“Really? Awesome!” said Ash. “What kinda pills you got?”
“I got some Vicodin,” he said. “I also got some shit I call Winter Wonderland,” He grinned. “It’s Calodopin,”
“Sweet!!” said Ash, his grin widening. “How much?”
“It’s a hundred a pill for the Vicodin and two hundred a pill for the Wonderland,”
“Awesome, I’ll take ten of each, Man,” exclaimed Ash.
“That’ll be three thousand,” said the dealer. Ash gave him the money. Shade then pulled out four orange prescription bottles - two empty and two full of pills. He opened up one of the full bottles and one of the empty. He then proceeded to fill the empty bottle with ten little, white pills. Following that, he closed both bottles. He then repeated the process for the other two bottles. Stashing his pills, he held out the other two bottles to Ash. “Ten Vicodin, and ten Wonderland,” Ash happily took the pills and stuffed them in his backpack.
“I’d like a pipe and some papers too,” said Ash.
“Alright,” said Shade. He pulled out a red and yellow glass pipe that was shaped like the head and neck of a Rayquaza.
“Wow! That’s epic!!” said Ash, eyes wide.
“This I know,” replied Shade. “I’ll sell it to ya for eight thousand,”
“You’ve got yourself a deal,” said Ash as he paid Shade the eight thousand yen. He then took the pipe and carefully slipped it into a pocket of his backpack. “You got any strawberry flavored papers?”
“As a matter of fact I do,” said Shade as he pulled out a pack of the papers Ash wanted. “Two hundred a piece,”
“I’ll take two,” said Ash as he dished out another four hundred yen. Shade handed Ash the papers, who quickly pocketed them. “‘Twas a pleasure doin’ business with ya,”
“If you ever need anything, just come back here, aight?” said Shade as he faded back into the shadows. “And don’t forget your Pokemon! I love a good battle now and then,”
Ash smirked as he emerged from the dark alley. Misty smiled brightly and ran up to him. “There you are, Ashy Boy!” she said with a smile, hugging him tightly.
“Sure are happy to see me all of a sudden,” said Ash, sticking his tongue out at her.
“Aren’t I always?”
“No!” blurted Ash. “Sometimes you hit me!”
“Shut up!” said Misty with a giggle, playfully punching him.
“So, where to no-” Misty suddenly disappeared in a burst of wind.
“Misty? Misty!!” cried Ash, looking all around. Another gust of wind blew and a piece of parchment floated down to Ash. He snatched it out of the air. It read:
If YoU eVeR wAnT tO sEe YoUr PrEcIoUs MiStY eVeR aGaIn ThEn MeEt Me In ThE fOrEsT bEyOnD tHe CiTy
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH
Sign up to rate and review this story