Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The glory days are gone

Whats the worst thing i could say?

by Confusedlots 0 reviews

Gerard gets back from sams and upsets mikey :(

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-06-05 - Updated: 2011-06-05 - 457 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerards P.O.V

The latch clicked as the front door slammed shut. i heard stirring from upstairs. Mum and dad? No, they wouldnt be expecting me back until morning when i was at Sam's, which was most of the time. They would have known something was up. But tonight, they were at the hospital seeing grampa Way. Looks like Sam chose the right night to chuck me. huhI thought as i desended to stairs to my room Well i guess fate knew my life would get fucking shitter tonight. Figures.

As i expected, its wasnt long before Mikey knocked on my door. i grunted consent and he came in. He was wearing a Smashing Pumpkins band tee and his boxers. His usually gelled hair ws touselled and he had sleep in the corner of his hazel eyes.
" 4 am hey? something happen?"
That was something i loved and hated about Mikey. he never missed anything. At this moment he was eyeing me up and down.I gave him my most deversating glare. He smirked.
"whoa. That bad? Damn it Gee. If your gunna go back to being straight after 2 mon-"
"shut the fuck up man! it wasnt me. It was Sam. Scared of the fucked up twats on the football team. I fucking hate my life. Every one in it fucks it up all the time"
Mikey looked hurt. Shit. i always told him every thing. and him me. He was the only person who knew i was with Sam. But every time i snapped, he couldnt handle it. It wasnt like a usual brothers relationship, me and mike. We could really get along. We had even thought up ideas of a band, not that it would happen. Of corse there was differenced between us. but wasnt there always? Mikey liked bass, soccer and girls. i liked singing, drawing and guys. that was okay though because we were close. so close that this time i knew i had gone too far. Mikey kept on looking at me.
" okay, yeah. whatever. Ill just go fuck up your life some where else shall i?"
he threw me a dirty look over his shoulder as he got up and left. disapearing up the stairs. I sat there listening to his heavy foot steps. I sat there listening to him curse about me under his breath. I sat there hoping he would come back down to yell at me. I sat there for what felt like hours.Not knowing tif i had fell asleep or not. Until dreams of Mikey telling Mark about me and Sam and life getting even worse haunted my mind... the phones rings awoke from my nightmares. on the other and of the line was Sam...
Sign up to rate and review this story