Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The glory days are gone

Just two men the way god made us

by Confusedlots 0 reviews

frank meets gerard

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-06-05 - Updated: 2011-06-05 - 707 words - Complete

0Unrated
Franks P.O.V
Light from the crack in the curtains made me squint as i woke up. Mum had already come in and put a pile of freshly laundered clothes on the bottom of my bed. at the very top was my iron maiden t-shirt. i threw it on with some jeans and padded bare foot down stairs. Dad sat there reading the sunday paper. mum was standing in front of the cooker make him breakfast.above her head the clock said 10am, early for a sunday. mum looked round at me.
"morning huney, sleep well?"
i shrugged. smiling at me, she continued.
"Mikey came over this morning, about an hour ago. He was asking if you wanted to go to his as soon as you woke up? He looked pretty down so i think you should go. His grandad has been let out of hospital so Donna is fine with it."
I shrugged again. Going round to Mikeys was something i havent done for ages. But if id been invited over?

I heard the door bell ring inside the Way house and the scurry of people looking for the keys. After a couple of minutes the door swung open and Mrs Way was stading there smiling at me.
"hello there dear. How are things?" she said still smiling. i was guessing it was a big relief to have an elderly relative of her hands. i smiled back.
"all right, is Mikey home. See he invited me round"
She turned around and called Mikeys name. It wasnt long until he appeared over his mothers shoulder.
"Hey Frankie. Come in!" Mikey led me into his living room. There was a boy stting on the couch. He looked about 19 and had long black hair. He was sitting at the coffee table reading a comic book. I heard him chuckle at a joke. He seemed to be gettung really into the story; pulling faces at the plot. I watched his eyes slide across the page, his emotions being affected by the words. Just then Mikey came back in with several packet of crisps and a glas of pop for the two of us. He put them down on the coffee table carefully and looked at the boy.
"Alright Gerard, take the geek fest outside" he emphazied the last word by dramaticly swinging his arm to point at the door. The boy looked up and scowled.
"Ooohh so its not okay now, when theres guests? hey? you hipercrite." but he swung his legs over the edge of the couch and stood up. It was then he saw me, standing there laughing at Mikeys smug face. I looked him straight in the face. His eyes were an amazing amber- green, lined with long, dark eyelashes. His hair fell beautifully around his pale face, making his skin glow. Then i began to worry. i had just described another bloke as beautiful! that cant be right! im straight! As i continued to look, i began to question if i was. Gerards eyes widened. Probally because of the intenisty of my gaze. there seemed to be something going through his head. But then it was gone. He moved towards the door, gently brushing past me. I felt my stomache do a back flip. I noticed how much taller he was than me, thought it wasnt hard. It was normal. What wasnt normal was the feeling he gave me.It was ... whoa... like fireworks whooshing. His eyes made me feel like he had known me for years. Not the 3 seconds i had really known him. Well i was going to change that. I turned and watched him walk away. He looked like he was thinking. And that made me think. About how i could get to know him better. So much better that one day we could... Hang on a second a voice in my head interupted my happy thoughts your straight and so is he. Probally. Any way you dont even know what he is like! how do you know if your his type? I let my thoughts trail on as Mikey sat down and took a sip of his drink. He was staring at me.
"jesus, Frank.Your miles away"
i was indeed...
Sign up to rate and review this story