Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The glory days are gone

Way down

by Confusedlots 0 reviews

Gerard creates a plan to get to know Frank.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-06-05 - Updated: 2011-06-05 - 518 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerards P.O.V

The small, dark haired kid. Wow. he was amazing. I needed to find out who he was. Sharpish. I know, ill pretend i need some snacks. Yeah that would work. Mikey wouldnt mind if i stayed with them for a bit. I just had to do it carefully. I walked into the kitchen. There they were, tucking into a bag of doritoes.
"hey, whos the kid?" i asked Mikey casually. By the look on his face, the guest wasnt to happy with the address. Shit. ive managed to put my foot in it. What had i said?
"this is Frank. Best mates" Mikey said, mouthfull. He was eyeing me up and saw me smiling at Frankk, he smirked, showing orange teeth. shit. He knew me far too well. He turned to pour me some cream soda.
"ok, i know what you want. Sure you can hang around with us for a bit.Espeically after the heartbreak of last week. Maybe you do need some guy time?"
Mikey raised an eyebrow at me from behind Franks back and nodded to him. I decieded to outsmart him.
"What heart break? Oh, Saammm... No where back together. yeah, Rang up last night. Total misunderstanding."
Frank looked even worse. He stuttered
"i-i-is she real-ly pr-retty?"
Shit. Hed got me there. Sam was pretty. Gorgeous, in fact. But would Frank exept my sexuality? i decieded to play it safe. Not let anything on. I mean, ive only just met him. I dont know if he would like me. Was i his type?
"yes, beautiful."
I saw Franks face fall and Mikey silently pissing himself, watching me squirm. i sighed.
"Bye, mikes, Frankie."
I walked out of the room. It was true. i had got back together with Sam. But only because he had begged. I still loved him but if he was gunna dump me out of fear, i couldnt see it lasting long with out serious effort. And there was a problem. I could feel energy around Frank was it? An energy i didnt feel around Sam. i wonder if it was desitny? I dunno but i had to get to know him better. I dont care if it was just friends. As long as i could be around him. He was probally straight any way so loving him a far seemed like the only option. He could be a homophobic prick for all i knew, but there was something in his eyes that said he wasnt. Plus he was Mikeys friend. And Mikey would never be friends with some one like that. He likes the peace. I could see Me and Frank in my mind. Whoa. I had a good imagination. Me and frank were kissing. It got hot. Very hot. His hand holding my face close to his. tracing down my neck, down to my back, under the hem of my shirt. Edging it up... i snapped out of my day dream, blushing. It was impossible for anything like that to happen. But maybe... just maybe.. but no. I went up stairs and to bed. thinking.
Sign up to rate and review this story