Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The glory days are gone

All the smiles that are ever gunna haunt me

by Confusedlots 0 reviews

Frank and gerard are on the same brain wave

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-06-05 - Updated: 2011-06-05 - 387 words - Complete

0Unrated
Franks P.O.V

whos the kid? Great, the heart throb thought i was a kid.That means nothing is going to happen. Ever. at most he will think of me as the kid friend of his brother. My height didnt help. Every one felt like they had to protect or pity me.
Gerard had a beautiful girl friend, Sam. I was sad in two ways: 1)He wasnt single 2) He was straight. I felt like crying. I had finally decieded to to try and flirt with him & hey presto, Fate had decieded nope. Maybe i could try and become mates with him? Fancie him from a far? Maybe. Yeah. Ill try that. Should be easy, seeing as he looked like a really friendly guy. Hah. that would be a laugh for him if he ever found out. I decieded there was nothing for it. Friends or heartbreak. Or maybe both. Ill start tomorrow...


*********

Gerards P.O.V
The phone jingled from in my pocket. As i rose it to my ear, the screen displayed Sams number. I clicked the answer button.
"heyy Sammy!"
"Hi Gee, i was wondering if it was okay for me to pop round today?" His voice was crackling slightly as if he were driving through a tunnel.
"sure" i replied cheerfully. Gran was home now because Granpa was on meds or something, so mum wouldnt be as stressed. "bout 4? Ive got work experiance you see. Straight after school."
"yeah thats fine. Any plans what we could do?" His voice went quiet and suggestive.
"Hmm...." i said. Equally mysterious. I heard him chuckle at the other end of the phone. I said goodbye and put the phone down. After finding by books from under my bed, i went down stairs. 2 weeks, and ill be going to Mikeys school. He joined soon after getting bullied in 8th grade. Now it was my turn.

In the kitchen,i made myself a cup of coffee. i saw Mikey come in, plugged into the WalkMan he had got second hand off a mate of mine, Ray. He was head banging violently with out realising i was there. i snorted into my coffee and he look up, blushing. Ah he was priceless...


Sorry guys the second bit was just a bit of a filler. Please rate and review :D
Sign up to rate and review this story