Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The glory days are gone

When both are gone

by Confusedlots 0 reviews

Mikey begins to notice the close relationship building up betweeen Frank and Gee

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-06-06 - Updated: 2011-06-06 - 467 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Mikeys P.O.V

Over the next couple of weeks, i watched as Gee and Frank grew closer and closer. It was great! We all had a laugh together watchig scary films that made Frank shit himself. It was like both of the best parts if my life had collided. When Gerard and Frank were around i felt safe. I mean, Belleville was such a hard place to live in, with people wanting to beat the shit out of you for a few dollars on every street. I could tell that Frank was at ease too. He had been a little odd arounf Gerard when they had first met. Either overly friendly or not talking.

I knew Gee was enjoying himself when he was with us. He was like an open book and it was obvious to me that he liked Frank, constantly smiling hen he was around. But i caught him at moments when he thought no body was around looking tense and worried. That made me worry. A couple of years ago, Gerard had been a raging druggie and alcoholic. Id hate to see him like that again. But now, he only drinks a beer when he is thinking. It had been a hard time for every one. Mum and dad had almost had a divorce over all the fights. Fights with me, fights with Gerard and mostly fights with each other.

I wanted to know what was going on in his head, and see if i could help. But he wasnt talking. Usually he would tell me everything. Maybe he didnt want to off load it all to me, but i wanted us to talk. Last time we had spoke, he had ended up crying amd revealed he had feelings for Frank. Im sure he knew i already knew but it helped him a bit. But what got me worried the most was the sudden seperation from Sam. Something was going on there. Gerard had been around his house every night only a month ago. Now it was like they would go to the occasional movie. Or Sam would come round ours for a bit. They were definately cooling off. But the sadness i saw in both of their eyes made me wonder if it was their choice. I would have to ask him.

Gee seems to be talking to Frank loads more. i havent been worried about it but i wish they would include me. I wonder if Gerard had told Frank that Sam wasnt short for Samantha, but for Samuel. I didnt think so. I was the only one who knew he was gay. I dont think he would tell some one just after getting to know them. But Gerard was a very trusting person, and that got him in shit sometimes...
Sign up to rate and review this story