Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The glory days are gone

Would i lie to you?

by Confusedlots 0 reviews

They has a scary movie night. but, with some creaking upstairs and group hugs all gets interesting

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-06-06 - Updated: 2011-06-06 - 715 words - Complete

0Unrated
Franks P.O.V

I saw Mikey staring at Gerard from across the room, frowning. We were watching Dawn Of The Dead for the millionth time this week. Even after watching it as many times as we had, it still scared me. God i was such a chicken. But tonight i had decieded that i was going to watch it weather it gave me nightmares or not. Gerard was leaning forward in his chair, mouthful of popcorn (we had gone through about 20 bags from all the screen time). Out of no where. a zombie jump out straight at the camara. I screamed, quite a girly scream. Not cool. But Mikey and Gerard both jump back at the same moment and didnt notice my scream. Mainly because Mikey had knocked over his drink and was swearing loudly and Gerard was choking on the popcorn in his mouth. After recovering we sat back down again. There was a noise from outside. We akk looked at each other.
"Can you turn the lights on now?" I stammered to Mikey. He got up quickly and flicked the switch. A loud creak came frrom upstairs, even though their parents were out. Mikeys grandpa had taken a turn for the worse late last night and i had been invited over for a sleep over tho keep the Way boys company whilst the parents were at the hospital. Not that they needed it. Mikey turned around, eyes wide.
"what the fuck was that?" We all looked at the celings than at each other again. Gerard got up and closed the curtains and locked the doors, hands tremberling. I got up and turned on the rest of the lights in the room, like that would do anything. Another creek came from up the stairs. This time i wasnt the only on to scream. We all hugged each other tightly, eyes closed. After about 3 minutes of holding on to one another, Gerard let go and looked at us, pissing himslef. I began to giggle too. It didnt take long till we were all lieing on the floor, sudes aching from laughing too much.Some how i ended up right next to Gerard, parcticly lieing on him, looking him straight in the face, nose to nose. No body moved for a minute, i was silently contemplating weather to lean in or not. Then i heard Mikey cough. Twisting my head around i saw him sitting cross legged looking at us, interested in our next move. I blushed. I felt Gee get up next to me.
"Okay, ill go get drinks." Mikey said, getting to his feet, eyebrows still raised in a mixture or curiousity and amusement.
" Beer for me thanks" Said Gerard, looking as though he were trying to figure something out. Mikey sighed and turned to me, waiting for my drink request.
"Do you want a beer too, Frankie?"
"Ummm, Okay" My voice squeaked as i finished the sentance. Gerard smiled to himself. I felt like such a kid.
As Mikey left, i looked at Gee. He was so much older than me. I wonder if he had done IT. I blushed just thinking about it. He looked at me.
"Frankie, what are you thinking?" I blushed even more.
"Who was your first kiss?" I asked trying to change my trail of thoughts slightly, not know where they would lead me. Probally looking like a beetroot.Gerard looked at me, puzzled by the random question.
"hmmmmm... Sarah Hadly when i was in 5th grade. Who was yours?" I looked at my toes as i answered.
"Havent had mine yet..." With out looking up, i heard Gerard breathe out slowly. I forced my eyes to meet his. They were beautiful, with a question hidden in them. One that he wouldnt ask, but was dying too. I felt my self lean in, totally out of control of my body. If Gerard was my first kiss id never forget it. I saw him mirror my movement for a second then look at his feet. I quickly moved my head back. Just at that moment Mikey walked in, carring two open bottles. I acted as though nothing had happened, hoping that Gerard would too. I took the beer off Mikey, thinking of what i had almost just done...
Sign up to rate and review this story