Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > But Would Anyone Notice

sing songs

by Bitch-Bot 1 review

singing songs and skiving.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-06-06 - Updated: 2011-06-06 - 3129 words - Complete

1Ambiance
yay next chapter !!! i hope im not the only one excited about it
enjoy XD

Charlie POV
After sitting down, the teacher did something I would never have expected.
“Coffee?” He asked.
“Umm, yes please.” I answer confused.
“White with two sugars?” He was starting to scare me, I nodded anyway. “It’s how the other four like it.” He handed me a mug. “Now, how are you settling in?”
“Fine.” I answer. “I’m not so sure about my reg teacher though, he’s a little scary if I’m honest and he gave me a detention for being late.”
“No, I erased that this morning. And Frank’s.”
“Oh, thanks.”
“Now, I’m sure you know that’s not the reason you’re here.” He prompted me.
“I know. Is he ok?” I asked.
“He’s not in hospital and only has a broken nose. Now what happened exactly? You can writ it down please?” he passed me some crisp white quality paper and a pen.
I started writing.
{/I walked from English to the canteen roof with Frankie, Jaz and Martha to meet Gerard. Lots of people were shouting things like `fag` and `queer` when we walked past. We ignored them all until a really tall guy started saying something about me to Frankie. He asked about my sexuality and I told him I was bi. He kept on saying stuff and I just got really mad and snapped at him. He said he had to show me who was boss or something and stepped towards me. I felt scared and threatened so I lashed out. I punched him in the nose, only just breaking it, and he went down. I acted as if it didn’t happen like I usually do and we met up with Gerard. It’s not my fault. I didn’t take my pills this morning because my mum is picking them up tonight./}
I scribbled on the paper like I had so many times before explaining my reasons for stupid things in every school I’ve been in.
“Is there anything else?” He asked before picking up the paper that was now covered in my messy writing.
“Nope.” I say before the room lapsed into silence as he took his time reading and re-reading.
“What do you take the medication for?” Mr Davies asked me after what felt like hours.
“Depression and mood swings.” I say looking at my hands resting in my lap.
“Oh, do you have a condition?”
“Yeah, I’m bipolar. The pills help but if I forget to take them or run out for one day, this sort of thing happens.”
“I see. That’s why you moved so much?”
“No, I moved because my mum was an actress in musicals and my dad id dead.” I say a offensively without meaning to.
“Well, personally I’m glad you’re here. We need someone to teach that Brian lesson.” He said getting up and walking to the door. “Do they know?” He nodded towards the door.
“I was about to tell them when you came out.” I explained.
“Ok, that’s good. I’m not going to force you to tell, but I'm sure it would cause fewer problems if you did.” He said before asking the four people, who I had only met this morning and yet already loved so much, to enter the room.
“I'm going to let you off this time,” The old man said handing coffee out as they sat down around me. Frank pulled a chair closer and smiled at me. “There is a perfectly good explanation.
“I was trying to tell you before, but I need you to know,” I paused to take a deep breath and Frankie took my hand. “I suffer from depression and extreme mood swigs. I have pills for it and they work so I'm usually good. Today I didn’t have any because my mums picking them up tonight.” I say with my eyes closed.
“Thank you.” Frank whispered in my ear, giving me another one of his lovely cuddly hugs.
“For what?” Whisper back.
“Telling us.” That short hushed conversation made me realise how much I liked Frank. He was funny, nice and supportive. I see what Gerard meant about him helping.
“I guess you can go back to your lessons, actually, just go for lunch. It’s not long before the bell anyway.” I really liked this head teacher.

Frankies POV
Sitting outside I worried. I knew Mr Davies liked us and never gave detentions and erased ours almost all the time (including this morning), but we had never broken some ones nose before.
“Can you come in please?” Mr Davies said after what felt like centuries.
We all sat down by Charlie, she looked worried so I pulled my chair right next to her and took my coffee.
“I’m going to let you off this time, there’s a perfectly good explanation.” He smiled at Charlie.
“I was trying to tell you before, but I need you to know.” She took a deep breath, looking at the floor. I took her hand and squeezed it encouragingly.
“I suffer from depression and extreme mood swings. I have pills for it and they work so I'm usually good. Today I didn’t have any because my mums picking them up tonight.” She said with her eyes squeezed shut.
I stood up and hugged her around the waist “Thank you.” I whisper in her ear.
“For what?” she hugged me back.
“Telling us.” I replied simply.
The old man told us to go for lunch, so we did.
The twins were speaking to Gerard about a song and trying to come up with a melody they agreed on. I stayed behind with Charlie. We walked slowly, hand in hand.
“You know,” She started. “I haven’t known you for long, but-” She stopped walking and turned to me. “I really like you Frankie.”
“I like you too Charlie,” I told her, taking her face gently in my hands and reaching up to press my lips to hers. Her delicious scent of cigarettes, coffee and chocolate stronger now than ever before. We stayed like that for a few seconds.
“Frank,” Charlie pulled away. “I think I love you.” She rested her head on my shoulder.
“I think I love you too.” I say stroking her hair. “We should probably get to the others.” I say quietly, knowing A. they will know something’s up and B. the halls will be filled with other kids all rushing in the opposite direction to us in a few minutes.
“Mmmm, ok.” She lifted her head and took my hand again. I can’t remember the last time I was this happy.
“Well, well, well. What have you guys been doing?” Jaz said, wiggling her eyebrows at us.
“I think I could guess.” Gee winked at me. “I guess this means you're dumping me.” He giggled.
“You and Gee are together?” Charlie looked at me with confusion and hurt filling her eyes.
“Nope, just flirting.” Jaz winked.
“Oh, ok.” She pulled out her phone. “You guys like Green Day right?”
“Yeah.” We all agreed together and I added “Especial Billie-Joe.”
“Ok, once again.” She laughed, pulling me down to sit next to her and putting `Wake Me Up Before September Ends` on.
“Summer has come and passed
The innocent can never last
wake me up when September ends

like my father's come to pass
seven years has gone so fast
wake me up when September ends

here comes the rain again
falling from the stars
drenched in my pain again
becoming who we are

as my memory rests
but never forgets what I lost
wake me up when September ends

summer has come and passed
the innocent can never last
wake me up when September ends

ring out the bells again
like we did when spring began
wake me up when September ends

here comes the rain again
falling from the stars
drenched in my pain again
becoming who we are

as my memory rests
but never forgets what I lost
wake me up when September ends

Summer has come and passed
The innocent can never last
wake me up when September ends

like my father's come to pass
twenty years has gone so fast
wake me up when September ends
wake me up when September ends
wake me up when September ends.”
I lay there in the beautiful June sun listening to Charlie sing the words even better than Billie-Joe. Capturing a whole new meaning to the lyrics, I could have lay there until … until September ended.
“Please sing another one.” I say softly, looking at her with the sun shining from behind her back she looked like an angel.
“Ok,” She smiled, scrolling through her song list. “Alone at last we can stand and fight,” She started singing `Knives And Pens` by Black Veil Brides.
“One final fight, for this tonight.
Woah...
With knives and pens we made our plight.

Lay your heart down the ends in sight.
Conscience begs for you to do what's right.
Everyday it's still the same dull knife,
Stab it through and justify your pride.

One final fight, for this tonight.
Woah...
With knives and pens we made our plight.
Woah...
And I can't go on without your love, you lost, you never held on.
We tried out best... Turn out the light,
Turn out the light.

One final fight, for this tonight.
Woah...
With knives and pens we made our plight.
Woah...
And I can't go on without your love, you lost, you never held on.
We tried out best... Turn out the light,
Turn out the light.”
The four of us at in gob smacked silence.
“Where the fuck did that come from?” Gee asked her eventually.
“I told you I liked BVB.” She said looking at the ground once again so gave her a reassuring hug.
“He meant the fact that you just hit every note perfectly in `Wake Me Up When September Ends`, like you have written the fucking song. Then you… I don’t know. The power in your voice.” I honestly didn’t know how she could scream that well.
“How would you feel about being our screamer as well as our drummer? Gee is shit and Martha's too shy.” Jaz asked her.
“Really? Charlie's eyes lit up.
“Yeah, we all suck.” Martha was even happier about it than Charlie. Probably because we could make her song work now. “Hey Gee. Come look over these lyrics with me.”
Jaz was drawing so I lie back down and just soak in all the sun I could. “Charlie,” I say, pulling her closer to me. “Who taught you to sing?” I ask as she changes the song to `Never Give In`.
“No one, I just sing along. You know, I love this song.” She cuddled up closer to me.
“Yeah, I can tell.” I smiled looking at the beautiful cloudless blue sky. It was probably almost 30°C, pretty unusual for Wales.
“What do you mean you can tell?” She asked looking into my eyes.
“You were different, less nervous. More like you. Your eyes look more open, I can see the love in them. I couldn’t see much emotion on them before.” I stroked her hair out of the way so I could look at them better.
“It’s the message in the song.” She said before I silenced with my lips. She tasted of coffee and chocolate strawberries.
“Get a fuckin’ room guys.” Gerard shouted from across the roof, making me realise I was practically on top of a girl I had only met this morning.
“Why don’t you just leave?” I suggested, rolling off her and apologising.
“How the hell are you still wearing your hoodie? I'm about to melt in this.” I pointed at my `Nightmare Before Christmas` t-shirt.
“Um … I … uh. I'm still cold.” She went back to being closed off and nervous.
“We both know that’s not the reason.” I sat up and took the sandwiches out of my bag making the seagulls gather around. Great. I ate them slowly, watching Charlie quietly humming along to The Smashing Pumpkins `Today`. She too had taken out her lunch and started eating it. More like pretending to eat it. She was feeding most of it to the gathering of birds.
“Why don’t you try eating, I'm sure these birds are fat enough.” I joked, but it really worried me that all she ate was the crusts off her peanut butter sandwich.
“I'm not really hungry” She went to throw the rest of her tesco finest double choc chip cookie over the edge.
“Nooooooooo.” Gee shouted just before she let go.
“What?” She was mid-throw.
“If you're not gonna’ eat it give it to me.” He said to her.
“There you go.” She handed him the half-cookie.
“I'm not gonna throw you off the roof.” He cooed to the cookie like it was a child.
“Gee is a little …” I paused to think of the right word. “strange.”
“Yeah.” She laughed lying back down and putting on another song.
“A warning to the people
The good and the evil
This is war
To the soldier, the civilian
The martyr, the victim
This is war

It's the moment of truth and the moment to lie
The moment to live and the moment to die
The moment to fight, the moment to fight, to fight, to fight, to fight

To the right, to the left
We will fight to the death
To the Edge of the Earth
It's a brave new world from the last to the first

To the right, to the left
We will fight to the death
To the Edge of the Earth
It's a brave new world
It's a brave new world

A warning to the prophet, the liar, the honest
This is war
To the leader, the pariah, the victim, the messiah
This is war

It's the moment of truth and the moment to lie
The moment to live and the moment to die
The moment to fight, the moment to fight, to fight, to fight, to fight

To the right
To the left
We will fight to the death
To the edge of the earth
It's a brave new world
From the last to the first

To the right
To the left
We will fight to the death
To the edge of the earth
It's a brave new world
It's a brave new world
It's a brave new world

I do believe in the light
Raise your hands up to the sky
The fight is done
The war is won
Lift your hands
Towards the sun
Towards the sun
Towards the sun
Towards the sun
The war is won

It's the moment of truth and the moment to lie
The moment to live and the moment to die
The moment to fight, the moment to fight, to fight, to fight, to fight

To the right
To the left
We will fight to the death
To the edge of the earth
It's a brave new world
From the last to the first

To the right
To the left
We will fight to the death
To the edge of the earth
It's a brave new world
It's a brave new world
It's a brave new world

A brave new world
The war is won
The war is won
A brave new world.”
She sang the acoustic version of `This Is War by 30 Seconds To Mars perfectly, once again.
“I swear,” I say looking at her. “I have died and gone to heaven. You’re a fucking angel.”
“I'm not that good.” Charlie said, not able to take the compliment.
“Just take the goddamn compliment girl.” I say, reaching over and tickling her.
“Stop Frank.” She said between fits of laughter.
“Take the fucking compliment, and I’ll think about it.! I say sternly.
“Ok,” She was still struggling. “Thank. You.”
“Much better.” I say and stop as the bell rings, PE. “Skive?” I suggested to the others.
“PE? Fuck yeah.” Jaz said happily.
“I have art, I’ll see you fuckers tomorrow. Later Frankiekins.” Gerard winked at me.
“Let’s just stay here then.” Martha lay down and started sun bathing.
“Great.” I say and lay back down and listen to Charlie sing for another hour while we waited for our busses.
I woke up with Charlie's head on my chest. She was singing quietly to herself. I sighed at the sweetness in her voice, then the whole song changed and quickened, sounding more like the BVB song she had sung earlier. It then changed back. She sun some more sweet innocent lyrics until it changed to what I now assumed was the chorus. She finished with another innocent verse and sighed.
“What song was that?” I ask gently.
“It wasn’t.” She jumped, thinking I was asleep. “I mean it’s one I wrote.
“I t sounds different, I like it, reminds me of you.” I stroke her hair noticing the twins have left us alone on the roof. No doubt jaz was planning something evil against me while I seeped.
“Yeah, I wrote it last year about me. I know how self-centered that sounds, but you get what I mean after what I told you earlier?” she turned her beautiful face towards me, her hair falling and revealing her ocean blue eyes. Deep bottomless pools of feelings like love, hate, grief. This song obviously meant a lot to her.
“Yes I do.” I kissed her head.
“I’m sorry I can’t be normal. I wish I was. It would be a lot easier for everyone.” She looked away I shame.
“No,” I say softly. “I don’t ever want you to say that or even think that again. You are perfect and I love you just the way you are. Plus, normality is over rated.”
“But its different when it you.” She turned back towards me.
“I know, but you need to believe me. I don’t want you to be normal. You’re exciting and funny and beautiful inside and out. Never forget that.”
“Thank you Frankie.” She whispered before kissing me. She pressed her lips to mine, creating fireworks between us and making the rest of the world melt away.
After a moment, I pulled away. I really liked Charlie but I had only met her this morning.
“Let’s sing.” I suggested, picking up the ipod and electing `It’s High Tide Baby` by The Blackout.

[*i just realised how ive made frank all meaningful and shiz
hope you liked it R&R please
*]
Sign up to rate and review this story