Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My weapon is art, whats yours?

Chapter 7

by xmyfacehurtsx 0 reviews

Secrets get revealed and plans defined. Rate and review plz :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-06 - Updated: 2011-06-06 - 825 words - Complete

0Unrated
The next few weeks were busy, even for the killjoys. It was hard balancing patrolling the zones and trying to devise a master plan to defeat Bli. Everyone was feeling the pressure; even the heat seemed more intense. Party was sure he would have cracked if it wasn’t for his midnight meets ups with jazz, which now were becoming almost daily. He was sure the rest of the guys were suspicious one time he and jazz had been tired and had fallen asleep on top of the trans-am. The guys had given them a funny look but they managed to lay their way out of it, just.

So far the plan was ruff, but the principles were there, somehow they had to get into the S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W building and destroy all of the equipment and records of the new program. The idea was easy; it was the execution that was tricky. One day, it might have been Tuesday; it’s very hard to tell in the zones. They were looking over a blueprint of the building, when party touched Jazz’s hand whilst handing over a coffee. He held on just a little bit too long and smiled just a little too much. And that was it they’re secret was over.

“Okay that’s it! What’s going on with you two?” Fun Ghoul yelled. He was glaring at them in a very un-Fun Ghoul like way. Party wavered.

“N-n-nothing! W-what makes you think there is?” he stammered, looking slightly panicky, giving the game away completely.

“You two have been giving each other moony eyes all day. And both of you are always missing at midnight! Come on spill it.” He glared them down.

“Okay okay. Me and party have been sort of seeing each other, if you can call it that!” jazz said. They didn’t look that shocked, a little disapproving. Kobra kid just shrugged.

“Well I know you guys don’t approve. But we want to stay together, and if you can’t support us we’re still going to do it anyway” party said, standing up and putting his arm around Jazz.

“Well you know I support you bro” Kobra said smiling at the pair. Jet Star looked at Fun said they both nodded.

“We’re with you, just no public snogging!” he warned smiling. Jazz and Party looked at each other, for that moment they were completely happy. They had they’re friends behind them, and they had each other. The kiss was slow and sweet, they were in a world of their own totally ignoring the gagging sounds from the boys around them. The sound that broke them apart was the sound of a shattering record. They broke apart and turned around. Dr D stood there holding an empty record sleeve, the pieces of the record around his feet. He was staring at jazz, suddenly he turned to leave.

“Dad!” Jazz called running out after her father. The guys looked shocked and turned to Party.

“Dad? What the hell?” Kobra said looking at his brother quizzically.

“Dr D is Jazz’s father.”

“Oh that makes sense. Man are you in deep shit!” Fun ghouls said with a laugh. The next moment Jazz came in and looked at Party.

“He wants to talk to you.” She said, her voice gave nothing away. Party walked out into the desert and saw Dr D sat on an oil drum, near the fuel pumps. He looked at Party and smiled.

“Don’t worry I’m not going to kill you.” He chuckled.

“Look I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about me and Jazz earlier but-“ Dr D cut him off.

“ I know why you didn’t tell me I understand you were worried about what I would think. And you shouldn’t be, jazz needs somebody to take care of her. She’s never had that before. The only think I want to know is that you won’t hurt her, she has been broken too many times and I couldn’t stand to see her hurt.” He said.

“I would never hurt her, truth is I’m in love with her and I would never hurt her.” He said, every word he said was dripping with sincerity.

“Good, now we have work to do.” He said clapping him on the shoulder and heading back inside.

The next week was spent mostly planning, they now had a more definite plan and were almost ready to execute it. Now that Jazz and Party were no longer a secret they could officially be a couple they had moved into the same room to free up space. They chose Party’s because Jazz hadn’t really unpacked yet. Life in the killjoy’s camp was definitely better than it had been in a long time, but soon, very soon that was all going to change.
Sign up to rate and review this story