Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Without a sound he took me down

Rejection

by VanJA212 2 reviews

Mikey and Frank talk to Gerard about his problem.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-06-08 - Updated: 2011-06-08 - 1836 words

1Exciting
Mikey P.O.V
I put the key into the hole and unlocked the door. The comforting scent of coffee and familiarity surrounded me when I entered the house. I took a deep breathe, sighed happily and looked around. Magazines, cigarette butts and packages, cards, drawing and song lyrics were spread across the table in the living room and clothes were piled up on the floor, thoughtlessly thrown to the ground after a long day of work or band practise. Yes, this was my home and I loved it.

“Gee? Where are you?” I yelled as I walked around the house, looking for my brother.

When I entered the kitchen I got the answer. He sat on the ground, unconscious, breathing heavily. He sat leaning against the grey cupboard and he had a tequila bottle in his hand. Fuck, I thought that I had hid that. His mouth was open and spit ran out of one corner of it.

“Oh Gee” I moaned disappointedly. “Not again!”

I kneeled down in front of him and shook him lightly. He twitched when his eyes flew open and he looked at me wide-eyed. When he realised it was me, the hatred and fear burning in his eyes was replaced by the love and warmth he felt towards me.

“Moikey!” he whispered and hugged me tightly.

“Gerard, why do you always do that to me?”

“I donnu what ya mean, baby brother” he shrugged and giggled.

“Okay, let’s just get you into bed. I’ll talk to you when you’re sober again” I sighed and put my hands under his arms.

Then I lifted him off the ground. He swayed but I quickly tightened my grip around his shoulders and then let him upstairs. I put him into bed, pulled the blanket over him and kissed his forehead. I turned around and was about to leave his room but his words stopped me.

“Ya know, it’s kinda your fault” he slurred. “If you hadn’t left me than I probably wouldn’t have…” His voice trailed off and he started snoring softly.

I knew that he would have never said anything like that if he’d been sober but I knew it was true. If I had only hidden this stupid bottle. It was my fault and we both knew it. I could literally feel my heart breaking because of this last sentence and I left the room with a small tear running down my cheek.

Frank’s P.O.V
I walked down the street in complete darkness, my feet making pawing noises on the ground. I knew what I was gonna do was probably a stupid idea but I didn’t care at all. I needed to do it. A street lamp shone on the front of the house I was heading to. I walked down the path into the garden, carefully making my way through the bushes and trees that seemed to be everywhere I didn’t expect them to be. Then I stopped and looked at the back of the house. There was light shining out from one of the windows on the first floor, seeming so inappropriate in this dark, cold night. I saw the small shape of a person standing in the kitchen, probably preparing himself a midnight snack. That made me giggle because I thought this guy was small but he was bigger then me. Anyway, I decided that he was not the person I was looking for and looked up at the second floor. I couldn’t see anything through the windows and I decided that I had to get up there to catch sight of something. I looked at the tree that stood in front of the windows and thought for a moment. Should I really do this? I mean, I could just go through the front door. I don’t know, it just didn’t feel like the right thing to do. So I started climbing up the tree and the leaves’ rustle made me really nervous. I was sure someone would hear it and call the police and what would I do then? Suddenly one of the branches broke and I hit my head against the trunk. I clenched my teeth together, trying to hold back the curses that wanted to escape my lips. Then I waited in silence, not daring to move, because I was afraid someone might have heard me. I waited for the door or a window to be opened but I heard nothing but silence. Slowly I started climbing again, carefully minding where I could or couldn’t put my feet or hands. When I reached the window, I peered through it. Gosh, I felt like such a stalker. But there it was that one glimpse of black hair I had been looking for. He was obviously asleep because I could hear his snores.

“Gee! Wake up!” I whispered and knocked against the window.

His body whirled around but he didn’t wake up.

“Gee!” I said once again, a bit louder. “Open the window!”

Suddenly his head shot up, he looked like he’d been having a nightmare. He started at me in shock and I realised that he could probably not see my face.

“It’s me! Frank! Now let me in!” I begged.

When he sat up the moon light shone into his face and I saw the recognition in his eyes. He stood up and I noticed that his boxers were the only thing he was wearing. Suddenly I was happy for the darkness because he couldn’t see my cheeks burning red. He opened the window and I crawled inside.

“Thanks” I whispered.

“What the fuck were you doing out there?” he asked. His voice didn’t sound angry, just really surprised.

“I wanted to see if you’re okay…” I replied weakly. Now even to me this idea seemed stupid.

“But why the hell didn’t you use the front door?!”

“And why the hell were you drunk at 1 pm and called me?!” I shot back. That shut him up.

“I’m so-sorry” I quickly added. “I didn’t mean to…”

“No, I’m sorry. I don’t even remember calling you. I hope I didn’t sound mean or offended you in any way…” he turned his back on me and headed for the bed. Gerard sat down and sighed heavily.

“I know, Gee, it’s okay. But I was really worried about you” I whispered and looked deeply into his eyes. Didn’t he realise how much I cared about him?

He rested his head on my shoulder and I put my arm around his waist. We sat like that for a few minutes, nobody said anything, but it wasn’t an awkward silence, it was a comforting one. I then turned to look at him and he did the same thing.

“You are freaking beautiful” I whispered and put my finger on his lips when he opened his mouth to reply. “No, goddamnit. You are beautiful, do you understand?”

He nodded slowly. I put my hand on his cheek and moved closer. When our lips met a chill ran down my spine. It was a gentle, loving kiss and we didn’t even open our mouths. It was just lips on lips, without tongues twirling around. For an outside observer, someone who didn’t understand it, the kiss might have seemed like nothing special but it was the most precious thing to me. I wanted to put it in a box and keep it forever. This short, simple kiss showed me how much he really cared about me and I think it showed him the same thing. It was like a declaration of love to me. It was all I ever needed. We lay down onto the bed, his lips leaving mine, and I placed kisses on his jaw and neck.

“Oh Frank” he moaned softly into my ear and his tickling breathe made my heart race.

Suddenly lust flashed in his eyes and I knew what he wanted. He ripped my shirt apart and let his long, cold fingers run over my chest. He leaned forward and started sucking on my left nipple. That caused me to moan his name. I let my hand brush against his hardening cock and licked down his chest till I reached the belly button. Just as I wanted to pull his boxer shorts down, pictures of long past memories flashed before my eyes. I felt the fear and pain return and I started shaking my head. Gerard nibbled on my ear and I pushed him away.

“Sto-stop!” I shouted, tears running down my cheeks. “Please!”

“What?” he asked confused but I already ran downstairs. He gently tried to pull me back but I quickly slipped out of his grip. As I stumbled past a shocked Mikey I tried hard not to lose my grip on reality. The tears blurred my vision. I threw the door open, hearing Gerard yell my name, and I don’t remember what happened after I had left the house. I found myself in front of my home, I didn’t know how I got there but I stormed inside, slammed the door shut and broke down crying.

Gerard’s P.O.V
I ran after Frank, screaming his name and telling him to come back. But he sprinted out of the house and all that was left was his familiar scent and the wind blowing in through the door.

“What the fuck happened?” Mikey asked, looking from the door to me and back.

“I don’t know!” I cried and ran upstairs.

I locked the door behind me and let my body fall onto the bed, crying and sobbing like a baby. He didn’t like me. He had rejected me. I was a fucking idiot! I knew I needed to do something so I got up and turned on the TV. I took the remote and switched through the channels, not caring about anything, just wanting some kind of distraction. It didn’t work. I couldn’t stop thinking about Frankie, about his touch, his lips on mine, his hugs. The way he had pushed me away, the way he had rejected me. I turned off the fucking TV and threw the remote against the wall. I put my head into my hands, my covers were soaking wet from the tears I had been crying without even noticing. I took my ipod, put the ear phones into my ears and turned Misfits on at full volume. Then I crawled into the bed, pulled the covers over me and cried myself into a restless sleep full of nightmares.

A/N: I really had fun writing this chapter. Not that the stuff that happens is funny but i really enjoyed writing it. Hope you like it. Rate and Review, please? Thank you guys for reading this, it means a lot to me :)
Sign up to rate and review this story