Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Danger Days: Bob`s Story

chapter eighteen

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 4 reviews

Two words: Break in.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-08 - Updated: 2011-06-08 - 1686 words - Complete

0Unrated
NOTE. So, the break in has begun! the next chapter will be the whole fight thing and then they`ll try to find Bob and all that exciting stuff. Hope you like it, I wrote this when I couldn`t sleep, so sorry if it is shit. I have updated I don`t love you, if you read that, and I have put up a oneshot (Which possibly might be continued.) Called "My chemical school." It is simmilar to "My chemical art." if you wanted to check it out, I`d really apreciate it. Anyways, hope you like this and I know I already said this, but check out "Comin` out of this place in a Bullet`s Embrace." It is a prequal type thing.
XOXODakota
Bullet`s Embrace`s pov.
“Don`t worry, we`ll never let them take us alive.”
I glance over at Twisted Poison-the killjoy who had spoken. I hoped she was right. I would sooner die than be a prisoner here like poor Bob was. I couldn’t imagine the horrors that they were putting here through-I didn’t want to. That is, if he was even still alive. Bob was one of the best fighters I knew and he was smart-he could always figure a way out of a difficult situation. But that was when he had us to help him, and a weapon. There was a very good chance we were going in to rescue a corpse or something much, much worse.
Static and Crimson give me a worried look-I got a lot of them. They were two of my closest friends, but even they didn’t know what…HE did to me. And they never would, never. I couldn’t let them. Only Crimson Tide, my best friend who I hadn’t seen ever since…well, a long time. I hoped he was still alive somewhere, though I did doubt it. Then there was Bob, he knew what that bastard had done.
The sun was just starting to set, turning the sky a glorious red-ey orange colour.
“Okay, ready?” Dark Fire asks Party Poison, who glances at his best friends and nods. They were the distraction; I guess you could call them the bait.
“if we aren’t around.” He pauses. “when you guys get back.” Another pause. We all knew there was a silent “if you get back” but say nothing. “Just keep running, kay? Don`t wait for us or try to find us.”
Screaming Revolver opened her mouth to say something but Kobra gave her a look as if to say “don’t.” so she stayed quiet. Sure, it’s not like I wanted to leave them behind, but at this moment in time I was more concerned about getting Bob out safe, I hadn’t even thought about myself getting out, only my friends.
“okay, so this is where we part ways.” Kobra, Poison and Ghoul turned to face Jet, an amused look on their faces. Eh, inside joke or something.
Kobra Kid`s pov.
This was it. The sun had set and we had said our last goodbyes. As the others turn to walk away, I feel a huge sense of dread overwhelm me. this could quite possible be the last time I see any of them alive. Jinx-Screaming Revolver, Bee, Twisted Poison, they had done this before, they knew what to expect in there. And let me tell ya, it wasn’t pretty. But the others didn’t. even if they did all get out alive they wouldn’t be the same. We all knew BL/ind was evil, something to stay clear of, but those who had actually been inside…I shiver. Not many got in and got out alive. And those who had…I shiver again.
“Comin` bro?” I realise everyone has moved on.
I grab my ray gun. “Yeah, let’s kick their ass!”
The four of us creep, trying to be as quiet as possible, towards the main entrance. I feel like a mouse that is being watched by a cat, scared. Before I know what was happening, I hear yelling and the sound of our guns firing. The air around us is being lit up with the flashes and Dracs are dropping to the floor all around us. The sounds of alarms fill the air now, and everything is one big multicoloured blur. It was mine, Poison, Ghoul and Jet`s job to keep the bastards busy while the others broke in thorough a back entrance. So far, so good.

Normal pov. Back with the other killjoys taking part in the break in.
“That way.” Bee told the group, waiting until all of them had passed her and then following on behind them. Twisted Poison was at the front of the group leading them and Screaming Revolver somewhere in the middle.
The building was absolutely massive close up, and they were all trying to be as close to it as possible. They were sneaking along the outskirts, right next to the walls of the building, praying they couldn’t be seen.
“there’s a secret entrance right about…here.” Poison pointed to a symbol that was about a quarter of the way up one of the walls.
“Let`s do this.” Jinx and Bee calmly walked over and kicked the wall multiple times, effectively breaking down a near invisible door.
“Are you ready?” everyone nodded and split up into the separate groups that had been decided on their journey.
The first group was lead by Bee and included Dark Fire and Crimson Rage. The second was led by Twisted Poison and Bullet and Static were part of it. Screaming Revolver had agreed to stay behind and keep a watch out for Dracs or anything or anyone else who could pose a threat. Poison had been worried about her being on her own and after much discussion, he had said that after about half an hour if he was still alive, he would try and join her on watch.
“Let`s make some noise.” Static pushed back her hair, got her gun out and walked inside.
“Let`s not, eh?” Bullet followed her, looking around her anxiously.

Toxic Faith`s pov.
We were roughly dragged by the dracs back into our cells that we were now very familiar with.
“Whys Bob all weird?” Skyes had his thin arms wrapped round his elder sister’s legs, looking every bit the lost, innocent kid he was.
Rose kissed his forehead and said nothing. She probably, like me had no clue what to say. We couldn’t tell a 6 year old that someone who was our friend (granted, we had only known him a handful of days) was going to be executed.
I run my hands through my messy, blue and black hair, tugging on the ends slightly, something I did when I was either thinking hard or frustrated. Today I was both.
We had to save him; he had risked everything for us. When the dracs came to take skyes away, he went in his place. We had to save him, but we were trapped in here. We couldn`t even save ourselves.
Time passed, seconds, hours, minutes, who cares? It was only time, something we all seemed to be running out of. I watched as Rose gently lay her brother down on his makeshift bed, and listened intently as she sung him a lullaby. Her voice really was something. Before all this shit happened, we were both in a band together. We sang about the truth-something my parents despised and probably didn’t know the definition of. I tried not to think about those days, we all did, but being trapped like an animal grew boring, there was only so many times you could play “Guess what number I`m thinking of” without wanting to kill each other.
We killjoys are all pretty close, all of us. Its weird, but for most of us it`s a family and for some it`s one of the best things that`s happened to us. Obviously not the whole BL/ind wanting you dead thing, but the feeling of knowing you belong somewhere at least, even if it was with a bunch of crazy misfits. Of course, most of us know very little about other killjoy’s pasts unless you grew up with them. It was easier that way to forget, I suppose. I sure wanted to forget mine. my back still hurts, the wounds haven’t healed and I doubt they ever will.
Trying to take my mind off of the aching pain in my back, I think about Bob. I wonder if he is locked up in a cell, waiting or if he is dead already. Not trying to be evil, but I kinda hope he is already dead and in a better place. I think back to earlier on, when Korse had ordered him to kill us. For a moment I thought he was going to do it, but then something happened. I don`t know whether it was just the drugs wearing off, but he almost remembered us. Almost.
It suddenly dawns on me that we know practically nothing about him apart from his name. I wonder why he told us his real one and not a killjoy one. After many minutes of deep thought, I come to the conclusion that he was keeping his real name in the hope that someone would find him and recognise him. He had briefly mentioned a group of killjoys he had been with for a while.
I look over at Rose, who has stopped singing and smiles at me walking over. She sits down next to me on the hard, cold floor and rests her head on my shoulder. There was no need to talk; we both knew what the other was thinking. The silence was nice, calming almost. Peaceful even.
“BREAK IN!” all of a sudden the peace was shattered by the alarm’s blaring and everyone shouting and screaming.
The two words echo in my head, “Break in…”
Sign up to rate and review this story