Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Danger Days: Bob`s Story

chapter nineteen

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 3 reviews

How is the break in going so far?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-12 - Updated: 2011-06-12 - 1878 words - Complete

1Exciting
NOTE I`m so very sorry this wasn`t up yesterday like promised-I was shopping most of the day trying to find something to wear for a wedding that is taking place later this month. My loving mother (heavy sarchasm) decided that the dress I had wasn`t suitable. Why. Was it too low cut or short? NO, she just didn`t like it beacuse it was someting I actually liked. She tried to get me to buy (with money I`ve been saving for months) this god awful pink, flowery thing that was super expensive. Needless to say I didn`t and she got all pissed off with me. The she refused to dye my hair beause she was "Ill" yet she went out with her "Friends" while I was stuck cleanig the house which was full of all her crap `cause pepole were coming to veiw the house. I`m super orry for ranting,I just needed to vent somehow, feel free to tell me I`m being a spoiled bratty, bitching teen, she does everyday. Anyways, hope you like this chapter, will update sooner than I did this time, Sorry for ranting again, tell me what you think of the chapter. I don`t love you should be up tommorow if you read that.
xoxodakota
Bob`s pov.
There was screaming, lots and lots of ear splitting screaming. Then again, this was something I had grown used to in the time I had been held captive in this hell hole. Only, today I could hear alarms along with the horrible screams, they reminded me of fire alarms that you used to be able to buy from supermarkets. My cell had no windows and the door was solid so i couldn’t see what was happening, but I could hear yelling and hurried footsteps.
“Lock all the entrances!”
“Kill them!”
“Secure all exits!”
I was no expert, and I was still a little confused from the drugs (I was better though, I had my memory back at least.) but it sounded to me like either a break out, which was possible, I guess. Who would want to be stuck in here if given the choice? But the chances of actually getting out alive were pretty low. Like, never gonna happen in a million fuckin` year’s low. Or, it could be a break in, but I honestly didn’t know why someone would willingly want to be within twenty miles of this prison.
What about you? If I could see the annoying, stupid voice in my head right now, I`d be giving it a really dirty look. I might even flip it off, just `cause it was that irritating. But that was kinda impossible (and crazy.) so I settled for having an argument with it. (Oh God, I really was crazy)
“What do you, I mean me, mean?” yep. Definitely crazy. Eh, blame it on the drugs and all the bastards that worked here.
What if it was your friends coming to rescue you? That was impossible; I had ordered them not to. Anyway, they weren’t stupid. Slightly crazy, annoying at times and hyper (in Static’s case) but they were not stupid enough to break into BL/ind. I hoped, for their sake and for mine. If they were really here, I would kill `em all in the afterlife. (I know, real messed up)
I hear footsteps outside my cell.
“Sir, what are we to do?” I recognise the person speaking as the woman that was usually with Baldy. This meant-
“Simple destroy them.” Yep, Korse was here.
“Sir,” a different voice this time, one I didn’t recognise. “They are here. The fabulous killjoys.”
“I know. Destroy them.”
I remember when I was still under the influence of the drugs, Baldy had told me about the fabulous killjoys. Jet Star, Kobra Kid, Fun Ghoul and Party Poison. The names meant something to me, and I was sure I knew those people; they looked familiar to me when I had seen the pictures, but I know I have never met anyone called those names. And yet, I knew their faces from somewhere. The confusion was back again, though this time not caused by the evil drugs. I was sick of it.
“I’ve never met them before.” I go to run a hand through my hair, but stop remembering that the woman had cut it short. I sigh; I had actually liked my hair the way it had been before.
“I`ve never met them.” I tell myself again, doubt and frustration filling my voice. I`d have remembered meeting people with names like that.
But what if you knew them under different names?

Break in. Normal pov.
“Bullet!” Static screamed one of her best friend’s names.
“Shish. We need to be quiet.” She hissed at the long haired girl who was stood a metre or so behind her.
“Yeah, `cause with all these alarms going off, I’m sure they won’t know we`re here.”
“Quit it.” Twisted Poison wasn’t amused. The girls needed to concentrate solely on the task at hand. She knew from experience that you had to be alert at all times, especially when inside the evil building.
“Sorry.” The two girls mumbled, creeping closer to Poison who was slightly ahead of them both, leading the way and checking to see if the brightly lit hallway in front of the three of them was clear. A couple of Dracs they could handle, but a lot of them, and they were doomed.
“Where do you think Bob would be?” Bullet asked poison.
“In the cells that are just around the corner from here.”
“It can`t be that easy, can it?”
Poison shakes her head. “The cells are heavily guarded 24/7.”
“So it’s hopeless?”
“I didn’t say that. Anyway, we think that because we are all split into different groups, that everyone will be all over the place trying to find us all.” Twisted Poison paused for a moment. “Well, at least, we`re hoping that anyway.” She looked very doubtful, but covered it very quickly, as to try and assure the other two killjoys. Even though she and her friends had broken in before, it hadn’t been for long, and they hadn’t achieved what they had set out to do, which was to find Bee`s sister. Plus, she was only young, and she was under a lot of pressure to guide Bullet and Static through the prison like building.
“Well, we`ll soon find out.” Static and Bullet smiled at Poison.

Break in (still normal pov)
Meanwhile, the small group being led by Bee were searching for any information they could get, like what BL/ind were planning next, as well as busting out any killjoys they could find.
On entering the building with the others, they had gone down a different corridor, still brightly lit, but had more doors. The first couple of door that they saw were labelled as execution rooms and had light above them that they guessed would glow a different colour to indicate if it was In use or not. As the three walked past them, they all felt sick and very saddened, wondering just how many innocent lives had been lost in the rooms.
“Do you hear that?” Dark Fire asked the two girls, pointing his gun out in front of him.
“Footsteps, quick, get in here.” Bee pointed towards a white, ajar door labelled lab 71, near Crimson Rage and pushed them inside. She then shut the door quietly behind her.
“Do you hear anything?” Crimson asked the others in a hushed voice a few minutes later.
“No, whoever or whatever it was must have gone down the corridor that joins onto this one.” Bee answered, looking around at the different vials containing different coloured chemicals that stood on top of lab tables in the centre of the room.
“Guys, have a look at this. Now.” Dark Fire told the two of them in a shaky voice. They both ran over, and upon seeing what he was pointing at with a quivering hand, nearly vomited.
Several small body bags were placed on shelves that lined the walls farthest away from the door.
“Please tell me that these are just, like spare or something.”
“I don’t think so.” Bee gagged, she hadn’t noticed it before, but the small room stuck of rotting flesh.
“Let`s get out of here.” Crimson tugged on Dark Fires arm, but he didn’t budge.
“Files.” He mumbled something else that the girls couldn’t quite hear.
“Look.” He chucked them both a white folder with several documents clipped inside.
Each one had the names, ages, birthdates, and, Bee gulped, causes of death written on them.
Trying her best not to be sick and speak normally, she began to read. “Emily, age-“she gagged. “Three to four years of age. Birth date unknown. Cause of death, experiment 405 gone wrong.” She chucked the file onto the floor, unable to read anymore.
The others did the same. “A little kid?! They fucking killed a little kid?!” Crimson didn’t tell, but the anger and disgust was evident in her usually calm voice.
Everyone`s faces showed disgust, hatred, sadness and more hatred. Bl/ind would pay; they would make sure of it.
“They experiment on little kids, if they can do that, what other atrocities have they committed?”
“We need to get out of here, but first,” Crimson walked back over to the centre of the room where the vials and some notes they hadn’t noticed before were.
“Anything?” Dark Fire asked her, coming to stand next to her. She shook her head.
“Just the effects of certain chemicals and some other science crap I can’t understand.”
“Destroy it.” Bee reached over and picked up a vial containing a greeny liquid and dropped it, watching with a smug smile as the glass shattered and the contents spilled everywhere. She continued to do this to the others, while Dark Fire and Crimson Rage ripped up the notes. In normal circumstances they would have burned them, but they didn’t want to start a fire while they and their friends were still in the building. Maybe on the way out they would.
Bob`s pov.
I could hear footsteps again. The screaming had stopped, so had the alarms. Part of me wondered if it was because they had been switched off, or if they had ran out of batteries or something.
I could hear whispering along with the footsteps. Whoever it was were too far away for me to make out what was being said. I wondered if it was baldy, come to take me to be finally…disposed of, to use his own words. They were getting louder, and my stomach sunk. I didn’t want to die. However, as they got even closer, I could tell that one of the speakers was a girl.
“Down here, guns out.” Definitely a girl. But why would they want their guns out? Who would be shooting them? Unless…
There was suddenly a loud banging noise on the cell door.
“Bob, you in there?”
Sign up to rate and review this story