Categories > Cartoons > Kim Possible > Ron Stopped!

Chapter 5: Mission Troubles Part 2

by AeroTendo 0 reviews

Trouble at Drakken's lair and Ron starts to wake up!

Category: Kim Possible - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Characters: Kim, Mr. Possible, Ron, Shego, Other - Published: 2006-05-29 - Updated: 2006-05-29 - 3679 words

0Unrated
Kim Possible: The Episode You'll Never See
Story by Aero Tendo
AN: This takes place some time after the "So the Drama" movie. Slim and Joss are from the episode "Showdown at the Crooked D."

Chapter 5: Mission Troubles Part 2

(At Drakken's Lair)

After the Wade-nader took care of the lone guard and freed the Possible posse, they made their way towards Drakken's control room because they all knew they hadn't done the task they'd set out to do in the first place which was to stop Drakken's latest plans to take over the world.

However even as they stepped into the room, they saw Shego was there and waiting for them but fortunately the Wade-nader was still cloaked so it was able to sneak around to behind Shego and grab her with its four hands. Shego struggled hard and Wade knew that it would only be a matter of time before she escaped.

The tweebs went for the main controls while Mr. Possible headed straight for Drakken with an angry look in his eyes. The look is one that Drakken had seen far too many times in Shego's whenever he crossed some line and so Drakken retreated by crying out like a frightened little girl and running the other way.

Mr. Possible continued to chase Drakken while the twins looked at all the buttons on the consoles, trying to figure out what buttons did what. They had no clue so they just started to punch buttons randomly with Shego growling and telling the Wade-nader to let her go! However just as Mr. Possible had Drakken cornered at a console, the twins managed to push one wrong button which activated security lasers which trapped the twins in a cage of energy beams while also freeing Shego when another set of lasers slashed through the arms that were holding Shego and trapping the wade-nader.

Mr. Possible shouted, "Jim! Tim! Wade!" when he saw all of them become trapped and then he turned to Drakken said, "Drew! You let them go right now!" Drakken felt secure and laughed, "No way Possible! I have all of you now, and you'll all be witnesses to when I take over the world! Bhahahahahaha!" Mr. Possible clenched his hand into a fist while Drakken was laughing and without even thinking about it, he punched Drakken in the face hard enough to send him reeling backwards onto the console behind him.

Drakken rubbed his jaw and said angrily, "You hit me!" with Mr. Possible looking just as angry before he says, "You had it coming Drew for some time now!"

The twins had seen their father hit Drakken and they both cheered for their father in stereo with a "Coooooooool! Hit him again for Ron's sake!" When Drakken heard this he said, "Now Possible, what kind of example are you setting for your boys?"

Jim shouted, "Dad! He's the one responsible for Ron getting hurt!" with Tim shouting, "Yeah! Think about how he made Kim cry!" before they both shouted, "Hit him again for them!"

Possible's fist shook in anger and says, "You must be stopped Drakken. I won't let you try to rule the world while my daughter is suffering over what you have done to her best friend!" Drakken puts his hands up by his face and shouts "Shego! Help!"

Mr. Possible punches at Drakken again but this time a grabs him by the wrist, stopping his fist just inches short of hitting Drakken. Mr. Possible looks and sees that it belongs to Shego and she says, "Sorry as much as I'd like to see this, he's the boss." And then she punches Mr. Possible with her other free hand and knocks him out as he falls to the floor.

The twins shout together "Dad!" and then they gave a look at Shego that if their looks could have fired lasers, she would have been black ashes on the floor. Jim shouts at Shego, "You can't do that" with Tim then saying, "to our dad, Shego! We'll get you" and back to Jim to finish, "back for hitting our Dad, Shego!"

Drakken says, "Oh put a sock in it already! That twin talk of yours is making my headache that I got from your father's punch worse!" as he rubs the spot where Mr. Possible punched him again.

Drakken punches a button on the nearby console and shouts, "Guards! Come to the main room! On the double!" and very quickly a lot of red suited goons come into the room with their electrified batons. He turns to Shego and says, "What were you waiting for? He almost hit me again!"

Shego gives him that cutesy but evil smile that Drakken never knew how to take and says, "Aw, are you saying you couldn't handle him?" Drakken growls and says, "Of course I could have! I had him right where I wanted him!"

Shego smiles and says, "Oh really? So if hadn't interfered you could have taken care of him on your own?" Drakken says, "Of course I could have!" Shego's smile grows and says, "Well here's your chance. He's waking up."

Drakken jumps to behind Shego and says, "Protect me Shego!" before he looks at Mr. Possible who is still knocked out on the floor. He growls and says, "I hate when you do that to me!"

Shego shrugs and says, "You're the one who had him right where you wanted him." Drakken growls and says, "But that's why I've got you! To take care of annoyances like him!"

Shego grins and says, "Whatever Dr. Drakken." Which only gets him stirred up more but he doesn't say anything, knowing that she's just baiting him.
Jim and Tim were marched out of the room with a goon picking up their father and placing him over their shoulder. The Wade-nader was still trapped in the laser cage with Wade back at home realizing that they were really in trouble now!

Wade didn't have anything to get his robot past the lasers and when he saw Shego approaching the robot with a unhappy look on her face and her hands glowing the bright plasma, green Wade knew the robot was about to be destroyed which was confirmed right after Shego said, "Be sure to tell Kim that we've got her family and that if she ever wants to see them she'll come. I want another chance at her without that stupid sidekick of hers."

Shego aims a fist at the robot and says, "Time to take out the trash!" before she fires a couple blasts, with each hit destroying more and more parts of it until all that was left was a rubble of spare, soldering parts with a lingering green glow coming off of it.

Drakken says, "Shego, make sure the Possible prisoners are put in our ultra-secure holding cell and then get back up here. It is time we started the next step in our plans!" and laughed evilly.

Shego says, "Ok Dr. Drakken" and walks out of the room and thinks about how she had enjoyed the boss getting hit the first time.

Wade was sitting in his room and though his home was quite safe, he was panicking big time! He had just watched as Kim's family got captured by Drakken a second time and this time the Wade-nader was no longer able to help them! He punched some keys on his computer and saw that the chip in Ron was still functioning, showing that he was still in the hospital.

Wade guessed that Kim was probably there too, but he didn't know if he should send her to rescue them while she was so distraught over what happened to Ron. Logic told him that Kim would be easy pickings for Drakken and Shego in her current state. An idea popped into his head, and his fingers blurred over the keyboard as he started to work on his new plan to help the Possible family.

(At the Middleton Hospital)

Kim was sitting by Ron, holding his hand and looking at him every so often even though Joss was talking to with Slim in the room. Kim's mother had gone home since her shift ended and she wanted to tell her husband and the boys that Slim and Joss had showed up at the hospital.

The portal opens over Kim and Ron's head silently as ever with it seemingly a part of the ceiling but not blocking the overhead lighting so as to give away that it is there. Joss says to Kim, "Hey Kim, you should come back to the ranch sometime. We've got a bunch of new robot horses that I think you should try out." Kim says, "Sure, I'd like that. Although I think that Ron..." her voice trailing off at the mention of his name and looks at him before she continues with her voice softer, "will be too wild to ride the new robot horses."

Joss says, "Look Kim, I know Ron is your best friend and all, but do you think he'd really want you to suffer this much because of him? I reckon that he do anything to see you smile and know that you were ok."

Slim says, "Joss..." in a warning tone to not push Kim too much even as Kim tightens her grip on Ron and says, "I know that! But the only way I can be happy again is to see Ron wake up! Without him there is no point about going on my day, he won't be there with his goofy antics that make me laugh and he keeps me from being too serious... He fills me in where I am incomplete... I love him." She trails off with those last three words and drops her head forward and her shoulders start to shake before tears fall to land on her lap.

Kim suddenly Ron's hand twitches in her hand, it was just a finger for a moment and because she was crying with her shoulders shaking, she didn't notice it right away. Then Kim pauses in her crying to wipe at her eyes with her free hand and that's when another twitch happens, this time it is two fingers. She almost jumps out of her chair and every sense of hers is turned towards Ron when she shouts loud enough to be heard in the hall, "RON!"

Slim and Joss are by Kim's side in an instant as Ron's fingers twitch some more, until four of his fingers are twitching against her hand. Slim says, "I reckon we better get the doctors in here. Joss, go get them while I call her mother." And he pulls out a cell phone just two doctors and a nurse come bursting into the room quickly as they'd heard the shout. Joss says to her father, "No need to, they're already here."

The two of them step out of the way with Kim not bunching an inch other than her hand squeezing Ron's in return and her other hand running over the back of his hand as she says, "Come on Ron, come back to me... Please Ron, you can do it. Come on Ron, you've never let me down before."

Joss watches helplessly as she watches Kim and the doctors check Ron's vital signs on the equipment and watch the twitching in Kim's hand. Slim has the phone up to his ear and muttering something like, "Come on... pick up..."

(Within Ron's Coma Dream)

Ron is within darkness, stumbling about and all he can hear is someone crying a lot and saying his name but he doesn't know who it is even though the voice sounds familiar but strange.

Suddenly flashes of red explode all around him, surging through the darkness to become jagged points and within them he sees scenes of people that he could almost remember, scenes of places he'd been to but couldn't remember when or why he'd ever been there. Scary scenes with Gill and the camp flashed through one of the red jagged spires. Scary scenes of things that looked cool somehow but he knew that it could possible hurt him and yet there was a sense of coolness that he wouldn't get hurt but he couldn't see why.

Ron saw more scenes, heard the voices coming from them but something seemed off about them. He saw scenes of him being ejected out of planes and skydiving. He so wanted different visions as they scared him so much and yet, within the fear there was happiness. He didn't know why or what would propel him to go into so many scary places.

Suddenly more flashes appear, this time a different color is coming from the mighty jagged tears in the darkness. Looking into the brown ones, he saw a naked mole rat whose name he couldn't remember.

He saw it in his hand as he held it out for someone to see but he couldn't see who it was and he also saw scenes where it would help to save his life. One such scene was where it had pushed a switch to close some doors over a pool of electric eels, but something was missing from it because he could feel that he wasn't supposed to be alone in it. He saw the mole rat try to grab keys from the wall when he and some other people were trapped in a jail cell in another brown tear, but again he felt safe and happy but why? The questions were starting to nag at him.

The more scenes that appeared in the red and brown tears, the more he felt like he was missing something, something very important to him. Then the jagged rips in the darkness suddenly vanished and new ones appeared but this time the rips were shaped differently, almost as if they were smoothening out somehow.

The rips almost looked like the way tears would flow to him with the smoothness that they had to them and he looked into the orange and saw a girl sitting in a booth of some kind, it looked like a ticket booth. He got waves of weird feelings, and he watched as he made a fool out of himself many times with her.

He watched in another one with a blond girl passing him by and telling her that she had the most beautiful eyes in the school and the nice feeling he got when she smiled at him.

He watched as a scene revealed a girl with short, brown hair in a cheerleading outfit seemed to want his attention when he was obviously rich with the money he was waving around. Then another scene with the same girl and a few others at some cafeteria were all hanging around him, looking like they were hanging onto his every word. Another scene appeared in the orange tear, where the same girl with brown hair and a few others were fighting over who would refill his glass. There was another scene where he had his hair slicked down and he appeared to be popular with the girls in the school.

He steps back from the tears a little pleased that he was such a ladies man and gave a boo-yah that seemed to echo in the darkness. He wondered where the Boo-yah had come from. Why did he say it and why did it feel like it had a special meaning for him?

His head hurt but not as much as something that ached where his heart was. The sense of missing something important returned to him in full force again while he was thinking about girls. He clutched at his head and his heat with his hands and thought, "Girls! Girls! No wait! Girl! There was a girl that was important to him! Surely he'd seen her in the orange tear in the darkness. Right?" The pain seemed to lessen when he realized that in both his head and his heart but it didn't fade completely.

He closed his eyes and tried to remember the names of everyone he saw in the tears in an attempt to remember who was important to him. He was there for a long time, until he started to say, "G-Gill! Drak-ken! Sh-Shego! Mother! Father! B-Bonnie!" and then he screamed as he clutched his head with both hands and collapsed to his knees as an image of someone dressed in black shirt and brown cargo pants in a female body flashed through his mind but he couldn't see her head!

Ron shouted out loudly, "Who is she! Why can't I remember her! WHY?" The darkness did not echo back his question and he found that strange since the darkness had echoed everything he had ever said or cried out before. He looks around before the ground starts to shake beneath him with the darkness changing and the orange tears disappear.

The darkness becomes a place that he could swear was familiar, it was all cast in creepy shadows but he felt like he was close to home somehow. Maybe his answer would be found now?

He starts to walk along the sidewalk, not recognizing anything or anyplace in particular and all the houses that he certainly hoped where houses were pitch black and all he could make out was the shape. He saw homes and plant life but all were in darkness, foreboding as if telling him not to approach with the sidewalk the only thing truly lit up for him to travel upon.

After what seemed to be a very long walk he sees two houses in particular, they seemed out of place somehow yet very familiar to him. He didn't remember them being so close to each other but yet he was relieved at the sight of them.

Both houses were still in pitch, black darkness but they both had windows that were lit up in a soft, inviting yellow light. Somehow both houses felt like home to him, which didn't make any sense to him. How could he have two houses that were home to him? Shouldn't he have just one home?

The sidewalk split into a Y form, leading across the street, leading to one house and the other. He stopped at the point of the Y where it branched off and looked left and right, wondering which way to go. He looked at the how on the right and the window seemed to have two figures in shadow that looked like as if they belonged to his parents. He looked to the left and could see the shadows of what looked like another family of four until another window came on in the house and there as a shadow looked like the shape of a girl.
Ron looked left and right, pondering which way to go but eventually his view was drawn to the house on the left where he could see the larger family. He took a step towards it and the unfamiliar voice came to him as he had before only this time a little more clear than before, and definitely female.

He still couldn't understand the words though. He continued to walk towards the house, feeling that the answers that he sought would be there. He walked right up to the front of the house and it seemed to have gained some light, becoming more familiar somehow and he was ready to knock but some feeling stopped him, telling him to visit the girl first. The feeling became much more stronger with every passing moment until he walked away from the door and headed towards the window where the girl was.

Once he was outside the window he could hear the girl talking and even though she looked as if she was close, all he could see was the girl's back with her red hair and a white shirt. The feeling nagged at him even more, propelling him to move forward and just as he was pressing his hand to the window to open it, he heard the girl's voice clearly for once.

The girl said, "I know that! But the only way I can be happy again is to see Ron wake up! Without him there is no point about going on my day, he won't be there with his goofy antics that make me laugh and he keeps me from being too serious... He fills me in where I am incomplete... I love him."

Suddenly, when he heard those final three words, everything came back to him and the house suddenly whooshed away from him to a far away distance with it fully illuminated. He had closed his eyes as every memory of Kim he had ever gained filled his head, including the final moments. He opened his eyes quickly and shouted "KP! I'm here!" and started to run hard as he could towards the house. He heard her cry out, "RON!" and he doubled his efforts to run towards the house where he knew she needed him.

Ron could hear every word of Kim's as he tried his hardest to fight through the memories that came at him. Ghostly images of monkeys, ninja monkeys, even Monkey Fist tried to block his path, however nothing was stopping him from reaching Kim when she needed him!

Ron heard her say to him with a tone in her voice that he rarely ever heard her use, it was the voice of fear and it was aimed at him, " Come on Ron, come back to me... Please Ron, you can do it. Come on Ron, you've never let me down before." And he shouted into the darkness as he battled his enemies that came from the darkness, "I'm coming KP! I won't let you down!" With every step he took he could tell that he was getting closer to Kim's house. He knew that is where she needed him to be and if it took every last breath in his body, he would be there for her!
Sign up to rate and review this story