Categories > Cartoons > Kim Possible > KP in Animology

Chapter 1: Silver Badger dates the Pink Sloth

by AeroTendo 0 reviews

Amelia finds out that Ron is her pink sloth from Animology and decides to date him!

Category: Kim Possible - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Kim, Monique, Ron, Other - Published: 2006-05-29 - Updated: 2006-05-29 - 2024 words

1Original
KP IN ANIMOLOGY SOUL MATES
AN: I got this idea from watching the Kim Possible show. The events of this take place right after that episode. So, this is way before the "So The Drama" movie.

Chapter 1: Silver Badger dates the Pink Sloth

(Middleton High School)

Kim and Ron were sitting together at lunch in their usual seats when Amelia comes up and says, "Hi Ron, can I talk to you...? Alone?" Amelia eyes Kim as if to make it blatantly obvious to Kim that she wanted to talk alone with Ron.

Kim gets the hint and says, "I'll chat with you later Ron..." She gives Amelia a distrustful look before she walks off with her plate of food.

Ron watches his friend move to a nearby table and set her food down, seemingly to watch the two of them. He turns to Amelia and says somewhat nervously, "What can I do for you Amelia?"

Amelia slides into the nearby empty seat and looks at him with those green eyes of hers before she says, "Well, I heard that you're a pink sloth and since a pink sloth is supposed to be my soul mate... Um... I was wondering if you'd mind going out on a date with me?"

Ron looks very surprised, "A date? With me? Are you sure you have the right pink sloth?"

Amelia nods and says, "Yes... you're the only pink sloth in the whole school, so there is no other."

Ron smiles and says, "Boo-yah! Being a pink sloth rules!"

Kim watches from afar with her kimmunicator pulled out and a green spike bar is going up and down on the screen as the handy device magnifies the conversation between the two so that she could hear. She normally used the feature whenever she wanted to hear a villain's plan and was too far away to hear it.

Kim's grip on the kimmunicator got just a little tighter for a few moments as she heard Amelia ask Ron out for a date.

Amelia looks at Ron and says, "Ron, focus with me for a second... about that date?"

Ron smiles and says, "Oh... oh, yeah! I'll go on a date with you!" This gets a smile from Amelia and she says, "Great, how about we go to the mall and see a movie?" Ron nods and says, "Yeah, that'd be great!"

Just then Monique walks over to where Kim is sitting, seeing that she is sitting alone without Ron. She says, "Hey Kim, what's up?"

Kim is surprised as she'd been so focused on the conversation that she didn't hear Monique approach. She turns around and tries to hide the kimmunicator as she nervously says, "H-Hi Monique! What brings you here?"

Monique isn't fooled for a second and looks over to where Ron is sitting with Amelia and then back to Kim before she slides into the nearby empty seat. She leans forward as if trying to keep from being overheard and says, "What's the deal? What are they talking about?"

Kim starts to deny that she was spying when suddenly Ron's voice came out from the kimmunicator clearly, "Sure Amelia! The 7 o'clock movie will be great!" Knowing that she is busted she pulls it out from behind her back and whispers to Monique, "Amelia just asked Ron out on a date and you know Ron..."

Monique nods knowingly as she whispers back, "He accepted." Kim just nods as Amelia's voice comes out next, "That's great, see you there my pink sloth..."

The two spying girls look at Ron's table to see Amelia stand up and blow a kiss to Ron, which makes Ron go all goofy of course and he ends up sinking into his seat a with a happy sigh.

Monique whispers, "Why on earth would a girl like Amelia be interested in Ron?" and just then she notices that Kim is clutching the kimmunicator a bit tightly before she lets out a low grr.

Before another word can be said, they quickly sit up and Kim hides the kimmunicator as Amelia starts to walk towards their table. Kim puts on a casual face and so does Monique, that is until just as Amelia walks past Kim she gives her a sly, gloating look as if to say to Kim, "He's got a soul mate and you don't" to her.

Kim shoots daggers from her eyes while Amelia has her back to her until she disappears from sight, lost to the crowd of the cafeteria.

Kim says to Monique, "Amelia is just using that Animology stuff as a reason to date Ron but I don't think he knows that he's being used like that. He'll be crushed once she dumps him after the fad is passed."

Monique looks in the direction of Amelia and nods once, "You're probably right Kim."

Just then Ron's face appears and he is excited, "Boo-yah Kim! I have a date! With a girl who's with the IN crowd! Do you know what this means Kim?"

Kim looks at him for a moment and says, "That... you'll be sitting with the cheerleaders now?"

Ron blinks as he processes that and smiles at Kim, "Naw, I'll always sit with you Kim" which makes her smile and think, "How sweet!" He says, "It means the Ron-man is going out on his first date!" Then he blinks as he thinks he said that just... a little too loudly and sees that he has the eyes of everyone close by.

Ron titters softly and says, "Nothing to see here people... move along"

Used to Ron's crazy antics, they shrug him off and move on to what they were doing before.

Ron sits down next to Kim and says excitedly, "I'm going out with Amelia to the movies at 7 tonight!"

Kim says, "What movie are you going to see at 7, Ron?" which makes him blink and then say, "I don't know what's even showing KP, but that shouldn't matter because..." She says somewhat sarcastically, "You're going on a date."

Ron smiles at Kim and says, "Yeah! Thanks KP! I knew my best friend would understand!"

Kim softly smiles at Ron and says, "Hey, that's what friends are for. Right Monique?" quickly looking to her for support.

Monique gives Kim the look that reads in girl-talk, "Don't you go dragging me into this girl." But what she says is, "Yeah Ron, just have fun and be yourself."

Ron goes into his 007 voice and says, "Ron Stoppable has arrived... Next stop is girlfriend town..."

Monique brings her hand to her head as she leans and shakes it as she thinks, "Oh Lord! He is going to go overboard with this, I can just tell!"

Kim is thinking much along the same lines at first but then another thought, though small at first starts to bug her. The thought is "Ron is going to have a girlfriend? What about us?"

Ron jumps up from his seat and says, "I've gotta go get ready for my date!" but is stopped when Kim grabs him by his shirt and says, "Calm down Ron, your date isn't for another 6 more hours and you still have school!"

Ron chuckles softly, "You're right KP, but now I'm so psyched! I can't wait until school ends!"

Both Kim and Monique look at each other with doubt written on their face about Ron being able to pull this first date off by himself.

(At the end of school)

Kim and Monique were at Kim's locker, waiting for Ron to show up so that they all could walk together and the two of them had agreed earlier after lunch that they were going to help Ron with his date.

Kim was resting her back against the locker with her schoolbooks in her arms with Monique to her side and she says, "Kim, if you have any reason to doubt Amelia's intentions then you really should tell Ron."

Kim sighs and says, "I can't do that to him Monique. You saw how excited he was about his date and he's never been able to get one before now, so if I tell him what I suspect about her he'll just think I'm being jealous and go anyway."

Monique crosses her arms and says, "I'm not so sure that he'd be so far off from the truth Kim."

Kim's eyes widen and she says, "What is that supposed to mean, Monique?"

Monique can't help a small smile as she says, "I saw you back in the cafeteria girl, you were pretty uptight about your Ron getting a date, almost like it was you who wanted to be dating him."

Kim looks shocked and says, "Oh so not the case! I was just angry that Amelia is going to hurt Ron because of this Animology stuff!"

Monique shakes her head, "That's not how it looked to me. It sure looked like you were jellin' to me girlfriend."

Kim's expression becomes even more shocked for a second before she looks upset and says, "I am NOT jellin' over Ron! He's my best friend and to even think of Ron like that is... too weird."

Monique mmmm-hmmms and says, "Who are you trying to convince? Me or yourself Kim?"

Before Kim can dwell on that question Ron comes up to the locker and says, "Hey KP! Monique! I'm here!"

Kim and Monique greet Ron back and they all leave the school. Once they are out of the school, Ron shouts, "Boo-yah! In just a few hours I'll be going on a date with Amelia!"

Kim is getting a bit irritated by now and says, "Ron, amp down!"

Monique says, "Ron, so tell us... what are you going to do for your big first date?"

Ron takes a moment to ponder Monique's question before he starts to panic, "I don't know! I don't have a plan! What do girls like to do on a date!" Ron turns to Kim and says, "Help me Kim!"

Kim looks uncomfortable but she knows she can't resist a call for help, especially one from one of her oldest and closest friends. She sighs for a moment and says, "Ok Ron, we'll help you with your date."

Monique remembers that they were going to help Ron from behind the scenes, but it sounded like they were about to take a more active role now. She says, "We?" to Kim in a low whisper, which gets a quick look from Kim that, says, "Please?"

Monique shakes her head, knowing that she was going to probably regret this but she nods a "Yes" to Kim and she flashes a smile to her friend.

Kim says to Ron, "Well Ron if we're going to get you ready for your movie date we should head to your house first and get you dressed properly."

Ron seems confused and says, "What's wrong with what I'm wearing now?" still in his red shirt with white bands around the neck, sleeves and the bottom of his shirt. He is also wearing his usual pants.

Monique waves a hand in the air and says, "He's your best friend, there's no way I'm touching that one Kim."

Ron still looks confused while Kim says as she tries get her foot out of her mouth, "Well Ron... I just think you should look a little bit nicer if you really want to impress her."

Ron smiles at both Kim and Monique before he says, "Thanks guys! I don't know what I would have done without you!"

The three of them hurry on to Ron's house where the girls spend an hour going through Ron's clothes in an attempt to pick out something nice for a movie date. After all that time some decent clothes are picked out and both Kim and Monique go downstairs to get something to drink from the kitchen while Ron takes a quick shower.

AN: Coming up next! Ron's first date! How does Kim handle her friend dating Amelia? What does Monique do? Who else is going to show up? I bet you readers can guess though. Kudos to you if you can get it right!
Sign up to rate and review this story