Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A Kiss Could Be Deadly

Quinque.

by jesswriteshere 4 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-06-16 - Updated: 2011-06-20 - 1272 words

1Original
A few minutes later, Pete stumbled back into the room, tossing his shirt to the side before sitting across from me again. Patrick smiled, giving Pete a knowing look before making his way out of the room to “clean up his mess.”

“So...”

“I need you to try and do one thing for me Katya.”

I slowly looked up at the man before me, noting that his cheeks were a little rounder and his eyes had a darker tinge to them.

“Try not to let your heart rate to get that high or....”

“Or you’ll bite me.”

“No, I’ll get blood lust,” he sighed, “And if it gets too strong, I’ll jump at the nearest thing whether I’m in love with the person or not.”

****

After a few days I was slowly getting used to the situation I was in. Patrick had been lending me books about vampiric history and Pete was giving me space to process what was going on. I have to admit, the more time I spent around him though, the more I was becoming attracted to him. I hadn’t spent as much time with Joe and Andy as I had the other two, Joe was usually off playing video games and Andy was either training or spending time with Pete’s sister which left me to my books and to exploring.

“KitKat, c’mere,” Pete yawned, holding open the door to his room shortly after nightfall.

“Why do you insist on calling me that?”

“Because you’re sweet as sugar,” he smirked.

I watched as he pulled on a pair of jeans, noticing the way his muscles moved as he struggled with the zipper.

“You know, if you slept in here you could see this more often,” he whispered, appearing almost lip to lip with me.

“I...I can’t. Not yet at least.”

He shrugged, not bothering to put a shirt on before laying back on his bed, “We need to talk about something that’s coming up in a few days.”

“What?”

“A masquerade ball.”

“Come again?”

“You, and I,” Pete smiled, pointing between the two of us, “Are going to a masquerade ball where you’ll be presented to the vampires of Chicago as my wife and have to pass as a vampire.”

“And how the fuck am I supposed to do that?”

“Patrick and Andy have a few tricks up their sleeves KitKat, all you need to worry about is looking sexy for me,” he smirked, raising his eyebrows a few times. “Hilary said she’d take you shopping tomorrow so you can get a gown and a mask. The rest I’ll worry about.”

“Okay.”

“Kat?”

“Yeah?”

“I promise I won’t let you get hurt.”

I turned back towards Pete to see him holding his pinky out for me. I slowly went over and linked it with my own as he kissed my cheek.

“I promise Kitkat, I’ll keep you safe.”

“Please, don’t make me lose what little trust I have in you.”

“I won’t.”

I nodded, taking a deep breath before walking towards the door again, “Pete?”

“Hmm?”

“Thank you.”

“For what?”

“For the first time since I left Europe, I’m surrounded with people who make me smile. And...and although I don’t have feelings for you the way I probably should, I don’t mind being married to you.”

He smiled as I stepped out, and I swear I heard him whisper under his breath, “I love you more than you know.”

****

A few hours later, after nervously cleaning the kitchen and living room, I sat at the bottom of the stairs. I was waiting for something. Anything really. A reason to not trust the guys, a reason to get out of this house. Yeah, I liked being around them but I hadn’t felt fresh air in almost a week and a short shopping trip wasn’t going to cure my homesickness.

“You can’t go out alone, Kat.”

I jumped, slipping down the last few stairs as Pete appeared above me, “Do you really need to do that all the time?”

“Do what? Read your mind or stun you with my good looks?”

“You know what I’m talking about,” I whispered, hoping he couldn’t hear my voice crack.

“Come talk to me, what’s wrong?”

“I’m being held in a house semi against my will, I don’t know anything about the man that I’m married to, and I’m supposed to help fix one of humanity’s biggest problems. What the fuck do you think is wrong!?”

“Shhhh, you need to calm down Sugar, let’s do this one step at a time.”

“Don’t tell me what to do, Peter! You’ve kept me locked in this house for nearly a fucking week and I still don’t know your fucking middle name! I don’t want to be married to a man I don’t know and I don’t want to be in a house full of people I just met!”

“Katya, I’m serious, you need to calm the fuck down,” He said calmly, his voice growing deeper with each word.

“Or what? You’ll ground me or some shit? I won’t be able to go to the ball?”

“No. This will happen,” Pete growled, pinning me to the wall before I could blink. I bit my lip, looking up at his once light eyes only to be met with jet black orbs. One of his hands was holding both of mine above my head, while the other caressed my hip, his lips getting closer and closer to my neck as my breathing got faster.

“I warned you...”

“Peter, I-”

“Shhhh,” he whispered, moving his hand off of my hip to rest a finger against my lips. “Just enjoy this.”

I whimpered, feeling his breath hit my neck as he slowly tilted my head to the side. Pete gently began planting kisses along the length of my neck, stalling for a second as he found my pulse.

“Wentz, if you don’t back the fuck off of he-”

“Lay off Stump, she’s my wife. I can do whatever the fuck I want.”

“Pl...please Pete. I’m sorry!”

“Shhh, it’ll just take a second sweetheart then you won’t feel a thing. Just that one initial, pinch,” he whispered, nipping my neck lightly.

Patrick slowly began to move towards us a glass in one hand and a syringe in the other before there was a loud ‘pop’ and Pete and I were alone. I quickly looked around to see we were now in his room and all thirteen locks on the door were done up. Pete smirked, slowly pushing my legs apart with his before forcing his pelvis down on mine to keep me still. His left hand was still holding both of mine and his right had begun stroking the area just above my collarbone.

“You’re so pretty Kat. So, so pretty. Mmmm and I bet you taste sweet,” he whispered, gently running his fangs over the previous bite mark. “Look at me.”

I clenched my eyes shut, not wanting to feed into his little game.

“Either you look at me Katya, or you feel every ounce of pain.” He growled, squeezing my throat.

My eyes shot open as he placed a gentle kiss on my lips. I watched his eyes dilate slightly, and then everything went black.


****
A/N: Thank you Shortygirl for leaving me a review =) And thank you to whoever rated!
Sign up to rate and review this story