Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hunted

Chapter 20

by xblckhrtxx 3 reviews

It reminded me of Christmas

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-17 - Updated: 2011-06-17 - 1697 words - Complete

0Unrated


Gerard Way's POV

She was near Chicago. I could feel it all about me. My entire body was screaming to race after her faster, faster, and faster. I had left the apartment hours ago and my eyes were stained red from the lack of blood I've been suffering from. I ignored it with almost no issue though. I'd already somehow managed to unlock so many new abilities. Resisting blood was childsplay. I had located Lily just by focusing, I'd contacted Bob through mere thought, and now I could look at the world passing by me and tell you that I am traveling much faster than most cars. The dull thudding pain in my heart urged me forward to do all of this. It's all because of her , she's unlocked all this strange new power for me.

As I continued my race through the streets of unknown cities, I felt my body separate it's actions. I was moving almost automatically towards Chicago and I knew it. My thoughts became separate of my body. Is this how Beckett manages to do so many things with such ease? He's separate of himself?
-----------------------------

Lea's POV

My eyes shot open. I was lying on something, something VERY comfortable I might add. I glanced around where ever the hell I was with a clarity I'd never had before. There was a stereo, a bed in a corner, a bookcase, a few chairs, a trashed television, a few game stations, a man underneath me, a- WAIT WHAT?!

"AUGGGHHH!!!" I suddenly screamed at the top of my lungs. I jumped up off the couch and the man I had been lying on top of shot up off of it too.

"WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?!" I screamed. He looked around wildly at me and then relaxed when he realized....that I was freaking?

"Oh, good. You're calm again." He sighed. I blinked. Calm again? Calm again? This mofo is really not very attentive is he?

"CALM?! CALM?! DO I LOOK CALM TO YOU PAL?!" I wailed. He laughed for a moment and then sat back down on the couch. Suddenly, tons of people came bursting through a door located to the side of me.

"We heard screaming-"

"We thought-"

"Is she alright?!"

I stared at the three who had immediately started talking. Two girls and a boy. Another boy and two girls were calmer and watching with both their eyebrows raised.

"So you're Lea?" One girl with a wayyy too chipper attitude commented. I nodded and gave her a 'I'ma fight you' look. She shook her head and laughed. Then I remembered someone important. “Where’s my friend Sarah?” Suddenly the loud spoken boy cut in.

"I think she should talk to Ray first after all...they have alot to talk about now." The boy said and started playing with one of the girl’s ponytail. I blinked. Bastard didn’t answer my question.

"Who is...?" I trailed off and they all pointed to the man on the couch. Oh...this is just a fucking ray of sunshine day isn't it?

"Hi, I'm Ray....and well I don't know how to tell you this, but you're a vampire." He explained and watched me for a reaction. I just stared at him blankly. He swallowed and then continued. "I turned you."

That's when I broke. I turned on my heel and ran to grab a chair. I picked up the chair and chucked it at the guy named Ray. He ducked easily and it flew passed him, to the group of people who also ducked, and into the wall behind them. Not only did it do that, but it left a nicely sized hole in there to boot.

"Holy shit." I whispered, my eyes as big as plates. Ray got up and walked over to me, he placed his hands on either side of my arms. As much as I wanted to crack his neck right now, he smelled really, really, really, nice. It reminded me of christmas.

"Okay, try to relax a little. I know this is a lot to take in but surely Gerard explained some of it to you before hand...right?" He asked looking at me with a genuinely concerned expression. Who the fuck is Gerard? "Am I dead? And where the fuck is Sarah?" I asked, suddenly sure I would be told some cheesy line like, "yes and this is your hell".

"Nope, you got the better end of the deal with the Grim Reaper, or at least I hope that's how you view it." He smiled warmly. And once again my question is ignored. I looked at his smile and I felt myself unable to not return it. I grinned brightly and then a million questions popped into my head at once.

"So did Gerard save me?" I asked. One of the girls snickered.
"No, Ray saved you. Gerard was going to but Ray here is pretty much head over heels into you, so he all but begged Gerard to let him be the one to sire you." She laughed. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Sired?" I asked anybody. Ray spoke up.

"Yeah, see that's the thing. The only way left to save you was to turn you into a vampire....which involves having someone sire you. It basicly means that since I'm the one who turned you, I'm your sire. The only thing about that is, that when males turn females, or vice versa, there are rules. I know that sounds weird but hopefully I can answer any questions you have about it." He said with another dashing smile. I thought about this and sat down. I glanced over at the door and noticed the other group leaving. Ray ignored them so I followed suit. Somehow I get the feeling this is going to be a very, very, long questionnaire. First things first though.

"So what are the rules? And where the fuck is my friend Sarah?" I asked feeling worried about what he might say. He took in a deep breath.

"We are eternally bonded, please don't be angry with me over this but, you can't ever be with another man. This is a two way street though, I can't go be with another woman. That part of it though isn't because I sired you though, it's because I marked you right before I turned you. Oh and your friend is asleep on the couch" He explained with a serious expression.

"By 'be with' you mean?"

"Neither of us can marry anyone else, love anyone else, or ever really just be with anyone else. I know that sounds strange and complicated but you'll probably understand it better later. It's part of was Gerard worried about being the one to turn you. He's in love with a girl named Lily, whom he marked, and if why he'd turned you, well then he'd never have a chance with her again." He continued. I blinked and took this all in. So many confusing concepts in this aren't there?

"And this mark, that's what stops you from being able to go be with another woman?" I questioned. He nodded.

"I thought it was only fair, since you can't have anyone, why should be able to? Sometimes the whole vampire thing is really unfair so it only seems right that I even it." Ray responded. I nodded but his reasoning didn't seem right in my mind.

"But you only turned me to save my life. You didn't have to go and limit yourself like that." I said feeling terrible that he might have lost his chance with a great girl. He shook his head.

"It's okay, now do you have anymore questions for now?" He asked with a silly grin.
"More than you could possibly answer," I grinned. He chuckled lightly.

"Sounds like a fun time for me, how about we get you some of this shake Brandy's decided to put all of us vampires on. Gerard's agreement with Lily is making us all go vegetarian." Ray made a face and I laughed. We stood up and walked out of the game room. In the next area there was a kitchen and a living room attached to one another. The group of vamps people were in some circle in the living room, all of them drinking some weird red chunky drink except for two girls whom I guessed were human, and Sarah asleep on the couch. They were all talking excitedly about going to Chicago, or something, and a note sat in the middle of them. A girl hopped up and Ray and I approached, she was the overly chipper one from before.

"Hi! I'm Alisha!" She introduced herself and held out a hand. I took it but then she quickly began to drag me away. She led me down some hall connected to the living room and then stopped.

"Did he mark you?" She asked excitedly.

"Did he what?"

"Did the fro man mark you?!" She whined.

"OH! Yeah, he did." I shrugged. She gaped at me.

"Did he tell you what it means?" She questioned. I nodded.

"He said it was to even things out since I couldn't go be with another guy either." I answered feeling weird about this whole thing. Alisha raised her eyebrows.

"So he didn't tell you that it's a vampire's biggest sign of affection ever and it symbolizes how all of their love is for you and you alone? He didn't tell you that it means that he's totally 100 percent in love with you like nobody could ever hope to know or understand? Wow, I wonder how he left that out."

********************************



So you guys meet Lea and Ray smells like Christmas. I’m sorry I haven’t updated in a while, I’ve been busy getting stuff ready for my trip to Vegas in a couple of weeks, and I’ve been catching up on Master Chef. Do you guys think I should say a line from The Hangover while I’m there??
I hoped you guys enjoyed the chapter and I promise to update today (It’s 2 AM here in Texas).
Please rate and review! :3
xoxoa
Sign up to rate and review this story