Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Alicia! Finally she's a main character!

Alicia! Finally she's a main character!

by ONotz 5 reviews

When Frank is accused of sleeping with Alicia, Mikey leaves and jumps over a bridge, will Frank save him.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-16 - Updated: 2011-06-17 - 2450 words

0Unrated
Alicia’s Pov.


It was silent in our house. I gently scrubbed my body with my washcloth. “Mikey?” I yelled out. He walked to the door “Yes honey?” He asked, such a gentlemen. “Baby, come in.” I said. He gulped, “If I come in, I’m going to end up burning dinner!” He said, I chuckled. “Come in Mikey, come talk to me!” I said and blew the bubbles in my hands. I giggled, its raining bubbles. He walked in and sat by the tub. I grabbed his hand, he kissed my cheek, “Okay, madam. Do you need something?” He asked. I smiled “More bubbles” I say and point to the cupboard; he smiled and got it out.

He dumped it in the running water, “Wash my hair, please?” I begged, he just smiled at my fake whining and dumped some in his hands. He gently covered my hair, he massaged my scalp. He rinsed my hair out and kissed my lips gently, “Ali, I have to go get the food.” He said. I smiled and kissed him “Of course.” I said and he walked out.

10 minutes later I dried off and draped a towel around my torso, I walked into the kitchen and let it fall, Mikey’s draw dropped. And so did Ray’s, I quickly snatched it and ran, I ran straight into Gerard he steadied me and chuckled. I ran past him into my and Mikey’s room. I felt my face burning and quickly started breaking down.

Mikey’s Pov.

My wife was standing in front of me in a towel, when it dropped and Ray came in. We both stared at her with our mouths open, that’s until she ran off. Then I herd her shriek,Gerard. I thought. He chuckled and walked into his kitchen. “Mikes, your wife just-“ I was pretty mad “Yeah…Ray saw her too.” I said and they chuckled. It turned into a whole laughing fit, when Frank walked in.

“Hey what did I miss?” He said. “My wife was in the house naked and these two saw her.” I said laughing. Frank’s face turned into concern, “Is she alright?” He asked. I was confused “Why wouldn’t she be?” I asked. His face turned into anger. “And you don’t know?” He spat. I just felt angry, and then he ran off towards our room.

Frank Pov.

I stormed past all three of them, they were idiots. A woman just showed her husbands brother and best friend her body. Most women, at her age, wouldn’t show her husband it with the lights on. I knocked on the door, she was crying. I opened it, she was under the covers, well, until her waist. She had her back to the headboard and her head in her hands sobbing. I sat by her and her hands went straight to her chest, I covered her with the blanket and laid down with her.

She put her head in my chest and I stroked her hair. “Why are you crying?” I asked, knowing the answer. “I’m u-ugly an-and they s-s-aw!” She cried into my chest. “Your not ugly.” I stated. She sat up. “Yeah?” She said hopefully. “Of course, you’re beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous!” I said. She smiled and snuggled up to me. “Are you lying to me?” She asked looking into my eyes. I wrapped my arms around her, “Why would I lie to someone as pretty as you?” I asked, her face turned into a small smile and she looked down. “You wouldn’t get under the covers with me half naked!” She said. I stood, took my jeans and t-shirt off and got under the covers. I ran my fingers over her stomach soothingly, never going to high or low. “You are beautiful.” I stated looking in her beautiful eyes. I wrapped my arms around her waist protectively and shushed her. I moved her so she was curled into my side.

We fell asleep until I felt my jaw bleeding and it exploded with pain. Alicia was crying. I instantly got up and came face to chest with Mikey and my wife. I brought my hand to my jaw “Why in the world?” I asked, feeling blood. Mikey lunged; his eyes had fury in them. “WHY WERE YOU IN THE BED WITH MY NAKED WIFE HALF NAKED!?” He screamed. I shook my head. He still started to punch me.

I motioned Jamia to Alicia, she wouldn’t budge, and she thought I was cheating. “Gerard call your wife while I talk to these two people away from Alicia please.” I said and walked out of the room. They followed me to the table, I look into Jamia’s eyes “I’ll pack my things.” I stated and Mikey’s eyes filled with rage, “I didn’t cheat with Alicia though. Not even close, but you don’t trust me at all. And you punched me in my jaw! I mean, seriously?!” I said still wiping blood from my jaw, it was from our wedding ring. She just punched me again and stormed off. Lyn-z stormed past into the room, but then came back with napkins and cleaned the blood so it didn’t stain the white table. Mikey was glaring at me.

“Mikey, I would never cheat on Jamia. I never even kissed Alicia before! Why would I start!” I said using my hands. I knew he hated it, but his eyes were pure hatred toward me. “Why were you with her then Frank?” He asked. I looked him straight into his eyes “She thought you all were laughing at her body. That’s why. She’s insecure! We go on tour in 3 weeks, she doesn’t know what you’re doing. She was crying. I was just proving someone other then her husband could see her like that without laughing.” I said with me hands clasped in front of me. He just punched me, “WHAT THE HELL?” I yelled, Gerard ran in while Mikey was repeatedly punching and kicking. He grabbed his brother and picked me up.

Lyn-z was cleaning my wounds as Alicia ran out crying from her talk with Mikey. I moved away from Lyn-z and Alicia ran into my arms, crying and I realized her ring wasn’t on her hand. “Mikey. You are a bastard.” I whispered looking at him. I picked crying Alicia up bridal style; I opened the door and walked out as Alicia cried into my shoulder, clutching my neck. I set her down and unlocked the door to my car. I set her in the passenger seat and climbed in. I drove to a 5 star hotel. I booked a suite and laid Alicia down, “Alicia. I have to go get my stuff from my front lawn before fans do okay?” I said, she nodded and fell asleep.

After I was repeatedly punched again, got stuff thrown at me, and loaded my car I drove to the hotel. When I got there, I ran to our sweet and she was sobbing on the floor, in the corner, drinking from a bottle of whiskey. I took it from her and laid her down and laid down with her. “I don’t know why he’s acting this way Frank. I told him and now…” She zoned out. “Told him about what?” I asked. “The baby...” She cried. I instantly got up and threw the whiskey away. No wonder she thought she was ugly…

The next morning we went to get an apartment. I got a classy one, in a good neighborhood. “Okay, what furniture do you want?” I ask. She looked through the books. “This bedroom set, and a set of couches. The cheaper the better.” She said. I put her hand in mine “What ever you want Ali.” I say and stroke her cheek, she smiles and looks down. “How about this?” She asked, I look down. It’s a classic leather couch set, with a red bedroom set. “Perfect.” I say. She smiles “Frankie?” She asked.
I look at her “Yeah?” I ask. “Do you really think I’m pretty?” She says.

I lean over and kiss her cheek and rubbed her belly. I nodded “Why wouldn’t I?” I asked. She smiled and flipped through “Well, let’s go to Wal-Mart.” She stated and picked me up. I squealed. She put me down, “You are so small.” She giggled and Eskimo kissed me, I giggled at her and grabbed her hand.

When we got back, we got food for 2 weeks, some plates and bowls. I even got her iced tea. We put everything together when my cell phone ringed. “F-Frankie…” Gerard stuttered. “Yeah?” I said. “Why did you tell the press?” He demanded. I turned on the TV. “It turns out, lead Bass, and guitarist of My Chemical Romance are on bad terms. Frank Iero has lost his wife, and Frank has also slept with Alicia Simmons, Mike Way’s ex wife…” I turned it off. “Gerard…that wasn’t me.” I say. He sighs, “who would do that. It said they got it from Iero-“ I growled, “It was Jamia!” I said. Gerard sighed in relief “Frank, were are you?” He asked. “Me and Alicia decided to get an apartment.” I said smiling, Lyn-z shrieked in the background “Can I come over? Please!” She said into the phone. I laughed and handed Alicia the phone.

1 hour later Lyn-z rushed in and hugged Alicia. Alicia turned and hugged Gerard. She put my stereo on and we jumped around to a Fall Out Boy CD that Frank stole from Pete. That is until Ray ran in out of breath. “Gerard!” He yelled. “Mikes…..bridge……..jump…….go………CMON!” He said between breaths. Alicia came in and said hi, then realized Gerard was speechless, after explaining, we all rushed to the bridge, only to find him on the edge, ant then the unspeakable happened, the currents grabbed him. I rushed over, took my shirt off, and jumped off the bay, straight into the currents seeing Mikey swimming down.

I cursed in my head and swam down. I grabbed him by the waist, he pulled out of my grasp and swam faster down, I grabbed his wrist and dug my nails in. He closed his eyes and pain and I pulled him up, until he was over water. I didn’t mind my chest hurting, or my eyes watering, I just swam up. That was the plan, save Mikey, save Mikey, save Mikey, I kept saying. I was starting to black out, I pushed him to the side were Ray grabbed him. I then was swept away, I grabbed a log but I was still blacking out. I took my belt and tied myself around it by my arm, but I blacked out.

My body was hovering, I could see everything from were Gerard struggled to get me to land, to were we were speeding down the highway. I saw my eyes closed and my lips blue. I saw Mikey sleeping in his brother’s arms, and Ray cursing every time he swerved. I saw how Alicia’s tears burnt her eyes and in her sleep she kept mumbling my name, not her lovers. Only if Mikey listened, I then was fading, and I woke up coughing water out over Gerard, then to my horror, it turned into blood, I wiped my mouth and sat, knees to my chest and wept, and sobbed, I vowed never to cry in front of anyone again, I just couldn’t help it. I cried, until we got to the hospital.

Mikey wrapped his arms around me “I’m sorry.” He said before leaning against his brother and just stopped breathing, he smiled “Take good care of her.” He mouthed before he didn’t blink again. He didn’t breathe again. He would never play bass again. He wouldn’t see his child being born, or grow up. Gerard wrapped his arms around his brother and cried. “Not again.” I whispered, but I knew I couldn’t save him. “I didn’t save him.” I said. Ray shook his head “He didn’t want to be saved.” He stated and we pulled up to the hospital. I ran in, explained and a nurse took me to a room. My lungs, they were collapsing, but slowly. I went into surgery, I came out to Gerard’s smiling face and as he hugged me he kept smiling.

“Why are you so happy?” Alicia asked at Mikey’s funeral. Gerard looked over “Because, Mikey finally is at peace. He finally is home. He’s waiting for us-“ Ray cut in also smiling “He’s waiting for us, in the black parade.” He said lifting his arms and spun in place. He shut his eyes and we walked into the funeral home. Alicia went up first and spoke “Uhm, hello,” She said nervously. I smiled at her “As you all know now, I am going to have Mikey’s child. And I found his journal from the night I told him. It turns out, he didn’t want her, but he still scribbled some names down. In his honor, I am naming my baby Elizabeth Iero Way.” She said and smiled at her, once she came down I hugged her so hard. “Really? REALLY?” I screamed and smiled like an idiot.

Gerard was smiling too, “Guys. What is going to happen to the band?” Ray whispered. “Replacement?” I said, Gerard shook his head. “Replacement?” He growled. “Well yeah! But I and Ali need to go home.” I said still in her arms. She kissed the back of my neck and we got in my car. ‘Lyn-z says she could fill in for awhile until we find someone.’ My text said. I just shook my head and drove us home, when we entered the apartment Alicia tripped. “Holy-“ she said and hit her head. “Ow!” She yelled, I helped her up, we both uncontrollably and we went to lay down, I grabbed Mikey’s journal and locked it in our cupboard.

Alicia ran into the bathroom, she spilled her dinner into the toilet then brushed her teeth. She sat on the bed, which made me sit up as well. “Frank…Who’s going to be a father figure?” She said looking at me. I smiled “I’ll do it.” I said. She squealed and hugged me.
“Frankie! SERIOUSLY!” She yelled! I nodded and she kissed me and pulled back. I just was in as she hugged me. She didn’t… She’s just exited!

It probably was boring :/
Sign up to rate and review this story