Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Alicia! Finally she's a main character!

pshco?

by ONotz 0 reviews

I still need to people for Cassie, and a name for this hullucination

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-18 - Updated: 2011-06-19 - 821 words

0Unrated
Bandit pulled me all the way to her room; she threw me onto the bed. “WHAT DID YOU TAKE! DID YOU MEAN TO? DID YOU EVEN THINK? I TOLD YOU TO STOP USING! YOU PROMISED.” she yelled trashing her room. “Bandit…You don’t know how-“ She growled, similar to her fathers. “It is to stop using, I gave them up, I gave it ALL up so my father didn’t find out. You know I was an alcoholic, and pill popper, a crack head and a pot smoker! I even did meth Eli!” Bandit yelled, someone barged into her room, Uncle Gerard, Aunt Lyn-z, and Uncle Frank. Frank was smiling: “good for you B.” He said, Uncle Gerard turned. “HOW IS THAT GOOD?!” He yelled, Frank walked into the bed and sat by me. “Because she’s off of it.” It was my turn “Bandit, I was going to say, you don’t know hard you were throwing stuff.” I whispered, color in her face drained. “I’m leaving” She whispered, grabbed her jacket and left.

Gerard looked at me “You knew?” He spat. I nodded “Just like she knew, she got me hooked. She was suicidal when she realized it though. I just can’t stop.” I stood up and walked out. I ran to the park. I found Bandit staring at a piece of glass in front of her. It looked ole, there were bloodstains on it. “What is that?” I asked, she just looked at me “My death wish.” She said and smashed it. My eyes widened, she pulled up her sleeves “because it’s not a fashion statement.” She ran, ran to Tegan’s. She barged in I ran after here. Riley was on the floor, and she locked herself in the bathroom. Tegan ran in “What is going on?” He asked, I kicked in the door to find her in the tub, blood everywhere. I gasped, Tegan yelled.

We were in the emergency room. When Uncle Gerard stepped foot in he turned white. Frank was in shock. Tegan rocked me back and forth whispering it would be okay.
“No it won’t. I should just kill myself too.” I whispered before storming out, into the bar next door. I wasn’t old enough to but a drink, so I stole someone’s and ran home. I knew Tegan was close but when I turned, paparazzi was there. They snapped photos, “Can we ask questions?” I nodded and took a swig.

“How old are you?”

“16”

“How are you holding up?”

“Horribly”

“Is Bandit in the hospital?”

“Yup” Swing.

“Are you pregnant?”

“No”

“Are you Frank Iero’s daughter?”

“Nope but he is my Dad.”

“Are you suicidal,”

“Yup. Please leave so I can get back to that please.” I say and start walking up the drive. They started leaving, but one. She ran up and tore her notes up “I said leave.” I said, she just shook her head and took the drink. She smashed it against the window pane. “Inside.” She said, she raced in to. She sat me on the couch.

“Hey, don't write yourself off yet
It's only in your head you feel left out or looked down on
Just try your best, try everything you can
And don't you worry what they tell themselves when you're away
It just takes some time
Little girl you're in the middle of the ride
Everything, everything will be just fine
Everything, everything will be alright, alright
Hey, you know they're all the same
You know you're doing better on your own, so don't buy in
Live right now, yeah, just be yourself
It doesn't matter if it's good enough for someone else” She said and sat down by her.

“Help me.” I whisper, she nods. “I’m trying.” She said. I nodded, Dad burst through the door. He hugged me, he just said over and over ‘I love you’. “Say hi to this lady.” I said, he looked over. “Eli…no one’s there.” He whispered and checked my eyes. “Time for bed.” The lady said. I got up and followed her, she crawled under the sheets, and I crawled under too. Dad just turned the light off “I love you.” He said, I smiled “I love you too, Dad.” I said. I fell into a deep slumber. Bandit was in my room the next morning. “I’m s-s-orry.” She mumbled out. I smiled, the lady was behind her. I nodded, and asked Bandit to leave, we would talk later.

“Am I schizophrenic?” She nodded, but I think that’s the reason I’m alive. I smiled and cuddled up to her. “You will always have me Eli. Don’t worry.” I nodded and Mom walked in, I straightened up, “Eli, who were you talking to?” She said looking around, “uhhhhh….my self?” I said, she shrugged and walked out. I sighed “Great…” I mumbled.
Sign up to rate and review this story