Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Alicia! Finally she's a main character!

:) to all my beutiul people.

by ONotz 0 reviews

*smooch*

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar - Published: 2011-06-19 - Updated: 2011-06-19 - 1190 words

0Unrated
I walked down the street with my ‘friend’. I was talking to her, getting strange looks from old people. I walked until Riley was in front of me. We made up, but I was still kind of mad. But she was my best friend. “Hey.” She said walking with me. We kept walking until we got to Uncle Gerard’s, we went in and sat with him.

“What are you sitting with me for? Your teenagers, not my wife!” He said raising an eyebrow. “Uncle GEEEE!” I whine. He sighs “How much?” He asked. “$150?” his eyes went wide “For what?” He asked, kind of horrified. “Well, I got 150 from daddy, 150 from Ray, I still need 150 from you and then we can go before Riley’s showing!” I said. His eyebrows scrunch up in confusion “Where are you going?” Riley put on the puppy dog eyes on “Please Mr. Way?” she said, my uncle cringed. “Okay. Here. But tell-“ We were out of the house. We ran to mine, picked up our purses and drove to the airport. I texted my dad, he said to ‘stay safe’ I knew what he meant, but I texted back ‘eww’

When we landed in New Jersey, I was so amazed. I walked until I got to my Grandmothers. “Hello Donna.” Riley said and hugged her. I hugged her “GRANDMA!” I yelled as she spun me around. She put me down, “So, you girls have come to shop huh?” I nodded but I sat down with Grandma. “Grandma…Dad told me the truth…about my father….” I said. Grandma inhaled deeply, and let it out slowly, calming herself. “And, they said you had all of his basses, do you think I could have two? One to put up, one to play?” I asked. She smiled, “Of course. I’ll be right back.” She said, once she got back, she had one pitch black with a red neck, and one with sparkles on the whole body.

My friend giggled at the sparkly one. I giggled too, Riley just stared at it. I got two cases and we walked to my car, I unlocked the trunk and carefully set them in. I kissed my grandma goodbye, and we were off.

We went to all the music stores in the district. I picked up amps, strands, a guitar for Tegan, and some mic’s. A few books on how to play bass, guitar and drums. I even found out Bob Bryar worked around here.

When we got to Bob’s music store, I ran up and hugged him. He hugged back and when I let go he just stare at me “Holy crap.” He whispered. “What?” I asked. “You look a lot like Mikey Way!” He said, I giggled “That’s because I am Mikey’s child.” I said, he wrapped his arms around me “ELI!” He yelled. I laughed.

“So, why are you here?” He asked. I giggled “I need some music advice. Especially a drum teacher.” I said, he smiled “I can’t do much, but I can try.” He said. We arranged him to come down to LA for a month; he was going to teach Erin how to play drums.

When we left, I had all of the stuff I needed. I drove our rental car half way, were Tegan picked it up, then I drove back, dropped of the car, said goodbye. I made it back in 2 weeks. I smiled to myself as I realized how cool this would be.

When we got to LA we set up the stuff in Tegan’s apartment. I set my father’s bass on my leg and started to play. I laughed at how bad I was, I kept practicing. In the next week I had a few songs down. Tegan already had guitar down, it amazed me when he played a whole Fall Out Boy CD in a week since he started. Riley wasn’t in the band, and Erin tried the drum set, didn’t work. We needed one more guitarist, but whom?

About a week earlier Cassie snuck into Dad’s room and picked up one of his older guitars. She ran to her room. She started plucking. She started plucking faster to the beat on a my chem song she had turned all the way up.

It was time for dinner and the music was all the way up. She started playing by the tabs when Dad walked in on her. He stared as she spun and jumped around her room, when she tripped she went on her knees and shredded. When she was done she carefully put it in it’s case and picked it up. She turned and shrieked at my smiling father, “Your really good Cassie, when did you start?” He asked, she smiled “This morning.”

He ended up giving her that guitar and he helped her along. By the end of the week, she played almost,almost as good as Ray. Ray was psyched when he found out. I told Cassie the plan and she was on board.

When Bob got here, he taught Erin everything he knew, she was playing like Kitty (MSI!) in no time at all. It was the day before Christmas and we had a gig at a venue only a couple minutes from home, we dragged out parents out to see a band that was awesome, they complied and came out, we paid people to set up for us so it didn’t give away, when it was time, we already changed.

“Were did I go wrong?” Erin started, we could see the crowd clearly, Ray turned looking stunned and smiled, he got the others attention. “I lost a friend.” I sang out playing with my heart. Gerard smiled at his daughter singing. Dad managed his way to the front and danced like a teenager in his hoodi along with the rest of them. When we were done with that song, I announced we were ‘My awkward world’* and everyone cheered.

We went into ‘I never wanted to dance’ then to ‘Bury me in black’. After about 5 more songs, I had the show jumping around like my Aunt, I jumped onto the speaker and stayed there. My bass was a wire less so I jumped into the clear circle with in the crowd, I played my heart out. I hit the last note and the audience cheered. Bob came out and helped pack up the drum kit. We all got it in Tegan’s van, and we spent the rest of the evening with our parent’s. Everyone was smiling but Gerard. I pulled him to the side.

“What’s up?” I asked. He looked at me, his eyes glassy and his pupils huge. “Nothing.” He said, kind of slurring. I wish I had seen it, I wish I had said something. I really did. But something worse happened, he stared at my chest. He walked away and the unthinkable happened, he kissed my father. He pulled back with shock on his face, everyone was silent until Dad gasped “Gerard…are you high?!”
Sign up to rate and review this story