Categories > Original > Drama > Mastas Of Ravenkroft

Dream

by Skulletones 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-06-22 - Updated: 2011-06-22 - 841 words

0Unrated
Guinevere Beau Pre

I opened my eye's, I was lying in a feild surrounded in weeds and trees. I sat up, my waiting was over, I could feel them around me. But at the same time, I had no idea who they were. I had the sudden familiar feeling of overdue Death around me. I readied myself for them as they came out from behind the tree's. I glanced around, I was circled and clearly outnumbered. No way to fight them off alone. I stood still as I waited. For them to make a move. For Michael, Argharna and Tor and the rest to show up. Thats when it I saw her. The only living amongst the dead. A clearing was made and Anne held the arm of a person along with Luna holding their other arm. I couldn't see who they were drugging but they seemed familiar and at the sight of my dead friend Anne my heart reached out wanting to go to her. But something was wrong. She was no longer my best friend who I had loved. No everyrthing I knew about her had died and she now only held anger and cruelty in her eye's. "One day." Anne said flatly with a hint of mockery in her lips. "You will loose the most important thing to you." She said as Luna ripped off the bag over the personos head. I stubled back in shock a I was myself there beaten and bruised, my eyes were down and tear streaked. I watched myself as I slowly looked up at me. A small smile then the apology "I love you." I whispered with a shakey voice. "It's you, or her." Anne said pulling out a blade and holding it to my neck. I felt a pure burning rage take over me, it started in my chest then soon moved all over my body as I felt the change happen.

I sat upright in bed taking huge gulps of air. Nightmare. That's all that was. But I couldn't shake it from my mind at all in the day. And I'm sure Seere new something was up or he had the same feeling. But he tried covering them by commenting or playing with my newly cut hair. So I was relieved to know he liked it and that it temporily took my mind off the weird nightmare. "Yay, now there's less hair to cover you beautiful face." Seere had commented happily this morning before sweeping me into a kiss. Which his friends then teased us because they new my face would turn red and could mock me about it. Michael and Tor seemed to have the most fun with that, well until they went overboard and I ended up (playfully?) throwing food at them which sent Tor into his 'ninja' mode and feel off the table in the Quad.
"Are you okay?" I asked Seere when we were finally alone and lunch. The others had gone to get some lunch from the tuck shop and jokingly told us to use protection cause they'd all gap if I went pregez.
"Hmm? Yeah, fine." Seere said snapping out of his dazed mode.
"Are you sure?" I asked. "You've seemed really scared and worried today." I said concerned.
"Yeah, it's just a scary dream I had last night is all." He said pulling me into him.
"It's just a dream." I soothed cuddling into his side. "Nothing to be scared about."

Seere Channing
"Shit Tor, I think I had a vision last night." I said walking to Form with him.
"Aren't you a bit old for that?" Tor asked confussed. It was very common for Wolf-lets around the age of seven to eleven to have visions in their dreams. However, sixteen year old, not so much.
"Yeah, but do you remember what they felt like? I do. This felt exactly like those visions I used to have when I was Ten." Tor shivered. His one's had been horrible, all about death and killings, he'd once had them every night for three months straight. Where mine were small one's, like who was getting what for their birthday. But there were the odd one's where you wish they were just a normal nightmare.
"Well then what happened?" Tor asked opening the door to our form. I explained to him the feild in the middle of nowhere and the over due dead people,
"Then," I gulped. "They brought her out. Guinevere. Anne and Luna were dragging her," a quick image of it flashed through my mind. "Anne told me it was either her or me. They brought a blade out and slashed Guin's throat, which sent me out and I attacked them in wolf form." I finished.
"Shit, we need to tell someone, warn Ol' Woolsey about his Daughters movements. This could send out to another war. We need to get ready. What do you think the main idea of this vision was?" Tor asked.
"I know this much for sure. I'm going to loose her."
Sign up to rate and review this story