Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Can Run Away With Me

Chapter Thirteen

by MyPatheticRomance 10 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-06-23 - Updated: 2011-06-23 - 618 words

2Funny
We left after I threw the popcorn at the screen, because the fan-girls were fucking scary. They looked like they wanted to rip my head off and eat it.

Mikey drove us back to his place, and we all walked inside.

“What’re we having for dinner?” I asked, suddenly hungry. My stomach rumbled softly and I looked around, hoping no one heard.

“We should make lasagne!” Mikey exclaimed, throwing his arms in the air. Gerard nodded eagerly. Shit. Gerard had obviously forgotten that I didn’t eat meat.

“Uh, guys...” I started, and they both looked at me curiously.

“I don’t eat meat,” I admitted, scratching the back of my neck awkwardly.

“Oh, shit. I forgot. I’m sorry. That’s cool, Frankie. We can make veggie lasagne,” Gerard told me, and I smiled thankfully at him.

“Why don’t you eat meat?” Mikey asked, a confused look on his face.

“Well, let’s put it this way; how would you like it if I chopped you into little pieces and ate you for dinner?” I replied, crossing my arms over my chest.

“That would be rude,” Mikey said, sticking a tongue out at me.

“Exactly,” I said, shaking my head.

“One question. How do we make vegetarian lasagne?” Mikey asked, looking at Gerard. Gerard shrugged, and turned to look at me.

“You use vegetables instead of meat, morons,” I said. It was fairly obvious.

Mikey scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. “I don’t have vegetables in the house right now.”

I raised an eyebrow. Who the fuck has no vegetables? “What do you have?” I asked.

Mikey trotted over to the fridge and opened it ceremoniously. “Redbull, coke, cheese, mince, and a chocolate bunny from last Easter,” he said, closing the fridge and turning to look at Gerard and I. Gerard slapped his forehead, and I found myself wondering if Mikey was so thin because he just didn’t eat.

“So... Pizza again, then?” Gerard proposed, shaking his head and going to order us more pizza. If we carried on living like this, I was gonna get so fat.

The pizza arrived, and we filed into the lounge to eat.

“Hey, Frankie?” Gerard asked, before taking another bite of his pizza.

“Yeah?”

“What are we gonna do about school? You’re only seventeen..” Gerard trailed off, looking worried.

“Don’t worry about school; I started school early, so I graduated last year. I can get a job somewhere to get money or something. I don’t even know where I’m gonna live,” I ranted, panic starting to rise in my chest.

“Frank, don’t be stupid. You can stay with us,” Gerard said, and I found myself smiling gratefully as Mikey nodded.

We ate the rest of the pizza in a comfortable silence.

“We should prank call people!” Mikey exclaimed randomly once he had thrown away the pizza boxes. He ran out of the room before Gerard or I could reply.

He skipped back into the room, holding his phone in the air, before sitting down heavily on the ground. Gerard was sitting on the floor with his legs stretched out in front of him. I crawled over to him, because I was feeling too lazy to actually walk, and took a seat on his lap, and Mikey aww’d at us. I blushed, but Gerard just pulled a tongue at his brother and nuzzled my cheek a little.

"Who're we calling?" I asked, and Mikey giggled.

"We're starting with my mom."

So, I realised I hadn't updated this in ages. T-T
I've started co-writing with someone who will write the sex scenes, because I just can't write them. She's awesome, though. :3
Sign up to rate and review this story