Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Can Run Away With Me

Chapter Twelve

by MyPatheticRomance 11 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-11 - Updated: 2011-06-11 - 1559 words

3Funny
I let out a nervous giggle as I landed on top of Gerard, and he smirked at me. Gerard threaded his fingers through my hair and pulled my head down. Just as our lips were about to touch, I heard a giggle that sounded suspiciously like it was coming from the walk-in cupboard. Gerard looked towards the cupboard too, so I knew he’d heard it as well.

“Mikey! What the fuck, man?!” Gerard yelled. The cupboard doors opened slowly and Mikey walked out, a camera in his hands.

“Er, Mikey... What’s the camera for?” I asked, cocking an eyebrow.

“Well, I thought of a great way to make money. You and Gerard are both sexy beasts, so figured people would go nuts for you two. You guys would be great porn stars,” Mikey explained, grinning and holding up his camera.

“That’s... creepy,” Gerard told his brother, his eyes widening.

“Don’t you guys want to be famous? Huh?” Mikey asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

“You would video us having sex?” I asked Mikey, and he shook his head.

“No, I’d hide in the cupboard, put the camera in a strategic location and cover my eyes,” Mikey said to us, speaking as if we had mental disabilities.

Okay, so Mikey was officially fucking crazy. He was gonna grow up to be an old crazy man who had fifteen thousand cats and walked around naked in supermarkets.

“You’re psycho,” Gerard said, and Mikey pulled a tongue at him.

“Actually, I prefer the term ‘orgasmic’. But thank you, anyway,” Mikey said, giggling manically. Suddenly, he held the camera to his eye and snapped a picture of us. I was still laying on top of Gerard.

“This is going to pay for a new cat!” Mikey yelled triumphantly, waving the camera in the air before running out of the room.

Gerard and I looked at each other before giggling.

“Think Mikey’ll really put that on the internet, Gee?” I asked Gerard, smiling.

“Most definitely. And here’s betting he’ll actually make money out of it,” Gerard said, laughing a little.

“Thought so. Crazy motherfucker. So, I figured that to find my grandmother, we need telephone books,” I told Gerard, getting off of him and helping him up.

“Mikey has some in his room,” Gerard said, before walking out of the spare room and into Mikey’s.

I waited in the spare room, seeing as I didn’t know if Mikey liked his privacy or not. Gerard re-entered the room holding two telephone books and shaking his head.

“He’s uploading the picture to some gay porn site. It doesn’t even count as porn; we’re both wearing clothes,” Gerard said, dumping the books on the bed.

“Okay, so I’ll look through this one,” I announced, picking the thinnest book and holding it up. Gerard rolled his eyes at me.

“Fiiine. I’ll just look through the really fuckin’ long one. What’s your grandmother’s name?” he asked me, sighing and taking a seat on the floor. I copied his actions.

“Heather Iero,” I said to him, opening the book and getting started.

After about fifteen minutes of searching, Gerard jumped up and held the book triumphantly.

“Found it!” He exclaimed, grinning. I smiled at him and stood up. Gerard handed me the book and I thanked him.

“Uh, can I maybe use your phone? I don’t exactly have one,” I said, suddenly feeling awkward.

“Sure, Frankie,” Gerard said, handing me his cellphone.

I took a deep, shaky breath and dialled the number. I was suddenly very scared. What if she didn’t accept me? That would basically mean that my whole family hated me. Sighing, I pressed the ‘call’ button.

“Hello?” A woman’s voice answered on the third ring. Hmm; that was weird. She sounded really young for a grandmother.

“Grandma? It... It’s Frank,” I said into the phone.

“Excuse me? Is this a prank call?” The woman’s voice demanded.

“No... I’m looking for Heather Iero,” I said, biting my lip.

“Oh, honey. I’m sorry for snapping at you. My name is Lucy Jensen. Mrs Iero died two weeks ago,” the woman – Lucy – said. My heart sank, and my mouth went dry.

“O-Oh. I’m sorry for bothering you, then,” I said softly before hanging up. I turned to face Gerard, who was looking at me. Confusion was clear in his eyes.

“She’s dead,” I told him, my voice shaking a little. Gerard had his arms around me in a flash.

“Oh, sugar, I’m so sorry,” he whispered, kissing my temple.

“It isn’t your fault. I’ll be okay. I mean, I’m sad, but I didn’t know her. It’s just sad that I never got to know her,” I mumbled into his shirt, and he rubbed my back soothingly. I know I probably should have felt alone in the world, but with Gerard wrapped around me, I didn’t.

We stood there, just hugging, for five minutes, before there was a loud knock on the door. Gerard and I broke apart.

“Yeah?” Gerard called. The door opened and Mikey entered.

“Soooo? Have you found her yet?” Mikey asked, smiling.

“She’s dead,” I said quietly, and Gerard slipped his fingers through mine. Mikey’s face fell.

“Oh, shit. I’m sorry, Frank. I’ll just, er, leave you guys to... be alone,” Mikey said, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly and walking out of the room.

Gerard tugged me down onto the bed and we curled up together, and I felt a little better about the whole thing.

Before I knew it; I fell asleep.

I was rudely awakened by what felt like an elephant sitting on my torso. I cracked an eye open and found Mikey lounging on both me and Gerard, grinning. For a skinny guy, he was really heavy.

“I have just the thing to cheer Frankie up!” He yelled, bouncing up and down. Gerard groaned.

“Get the fuck up, you guys!” Mikey commanded, jumping off of us and tugging at our arms.

“Where are we going, first?” I asked, shooting him a suspicious glance.

“It’s a surprise. C’mooon, you guys,” Mikey whined, pouting at us.

I huffed and stood up, pulling Gerard with me.

“We might as well, Gee. From what I can tell, your brother won’t shut up until we go,” I said, shaking my head and putting on a hoodie. Gerard nodded at me.

“Random celebratory dancing!” Mikey yelled, before breaking out into the funky chicken. Gerard and I stared at him like he was crazy. And, let’s face it, he totally was.

Once Mikey realised we weren’t going to join in on his dance party, he shook his head and threw our shoes at us, yelling at us to put them on so we could go.

Gerard and I reluctantly put them on and made our way to Mikey, who was currently sitting in his car. Gerard and I got into the backseat, and Mikey instantly backed out of the driveway and sped down the street.

We arrived at a shopping mall, and Mikey turned to look at us.

“We’re gonna watch a movie!” He said excitedly.

“Which movie?” Gerard asked, getting out of the car. Mikey and I got out as well.

“Wait and see, motherfucker,” Mikey told him, taking mine and Gerard’s hands and walking into the mall. When we got to the cinema, Mikey tugged us to the ticket counter.

“Three tickets to Never Say Never, please,” Mikey asked, looking like a kid on Christmas. Oh my fucking God. Mikey was going to make us watch Justin Bieber. I was going to be stuck in a cinema with drooling pre-teens. I turned to glare at Mikey, but he was too busy paying for all of our tickets to notice.

“We’re watching Justin Bieber?” Gerard asked, disbelief colouring his voice.

“Of course we are,” Mikey said, skipping over to the snack bar. Gerard and I followed.

I ordered a small popcorn and a medium slushie, Gerard just ordered a medium slushie, and Mikey ordered a family-size popcorn and an extra-large coke. Okay, how the fuck was he not fat? It’s not fucking normal.

We all entered the cinema and Mikey insisted that we sit in the front seats. Slowly but surely, the creepy-ass pre-teens filed in, and soon the cinema was packed.

Halfway through the movie, Gerard tapped my shoulder. I turned my head and looked at him.

“I can’t handle any more of this shit,” Gerard said desperately, his eyes darting around the room.

“I have an idea,” I whispered back, glancing at Mikey. Mikey was sitting on the cinema chair with his knees tucked to his chest, slurping at his coke happily.

I grabbed Mikey’s huge popcorn and launched it at the screen.

“What the fuck did you do that for?” Mikey yelled, and there were a few outraged cries from the girls in the theatre.

“I was trying to break his voice!”

A/N: I know, I know. I haven't posted in so fucking long. >_< Actually, I don't remember when I last posted. But oh-fucking-well.
Comments make me happy. A happier author means faster updates. Just sayiiiin'.
Jen
Sign up to rate and review this story