Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Our Time Is Running Out

Heated Kiss

by AlexandraSweden 0 reviews

The kiss turns out to be a more heated than expected.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2011-06-24 - Updated: 2011-06-24 - 915 words - Complete

1Hot
Frank's eyes darted over Gerard's face to see if there was a hint of something indicating that it was all a joke that he could read on it. It wasn't.
Gerard was dead serious about the kiss.

He really wished for their lips to meet. Blending saliva. Exchanging moans.
Gerard simply expected his first kiss to be like magic, fireworks and fairy dust.

Frank on the other hand wasn't that excited. He had never been with a man and was doubting the whole thing.

If he wasn't wounded he would have jumped through the window or climbed into the ventilation tube. Everything just to make sure that the kiss never would take place.

"I don't know about this," Frank mumbled warily, afraid of what Gerard's reaction would be.

Gerard had already set his mind on the kiss. It was going to happen, whether Frank liked it or not. He looked at the tattooed man's lips. Plump, pink and absolutely gorgeous. He wondered what his lip piercing would feel like.
Hot or cold. Hard or soft.

A haze of lust covered Gerard's green eyes. Nothing in the world could deny him that moment. His moment.

"I can't learn if you don't teach me," Gerard whispered back hoarsely. Frank whimpered and closed his eyes, awaiting and dreading the moment that their lips would touch.

Gerard leaned over Frank, placing his hands firmly on the sides of the pierced and tattooed man's head. With a sigh Gerard lowered himself until his mouth was an inch away from Frank's face.

Frank was breathing loudly in an effort of calming himself down. He was upset and powerless.

Despite his kissing partner being terrified to death, Gerard found himself having a bubbly feeling in the bottom of his stomach.

He followed Frank's example and closed his eyes. Then he closed the gap between their lips.

Gerard felt a sharp pain in his nose and pulled back. His eyes fluttered open and he noticed that Frank had opened his too.
Gerard had in his eagerness bumped into Frank's nose with his own one.
He let his hand touch the skin underneath his nose to make sure that he wasn't bleeding then he leaned back in again, not wanting to ruin the moment.

The boys closed their eyes again and Gerard's lips collided with Frank's again. The second try went much better.
Gerard made sure to tilt his head slightly to the left to avoid the cone, commonly known as Frank's nose.

Their lips stayed like that, immovable and awkward, for awhile. It was a matter of seconds but felt like an eternity according to Gerard.
He enjoyed the sensation. Even the feeling of Frank's stubble brushing against his face was turning him on.

He tried to remember every kiss he had ever witnessed in his life. How they went. What they did.

Then he started moving his lips against Frank's and finally, got a response. Frank also moved his lips in the same rhythm as Gerard was doing it.

Gerard dug his fingertips into the sides of Frank's face and gave his soul through his lips. Moving them rapidly, occasionally nibbling softly at Frank's bottom lip.
Frank sighed softly and surrendered.

Gerard was happy that it seemed like Frank had finally given in and started to appreciate what they were doing. It made it much easier for Gerard and gave him hope. Hope that they would do something way naughtier one day.
Something kids aren't supposed to see.

Gerard noticed something wet poking his lips. Frank's tongue.
Gerard couldn't remember seeing a couple kiss with their tongues before and therefore froze. He pulled away.

"What am I supposed to do?" he asked anxiously.

"Let me in," Frank hummed with his eyes still closed.

Gerard nodded softly even though Frank couldn't see it. He then lowered his head down for the third time that day and greeted Frank's lips with his own.

Frank grabbed a hold of tufts of Gerard's long dark hair and pulled him closer, slipping his nimble tongue into Gerard's mouth.
Gerard was left dumbfounded as he didn't know what do to with his own tongue. So, he let it run along Frank's bottom lip.

Obviously he did something right as Frank grunted contentedly. Gerard let himself enjoy the kiss too. Feeling the tongue explore parts of the mouth he barely knew existed.

As suddenly as the tongue had found its way into Gerard's mouth it also disappeared. Gerard opened his eyes and pulled away from Frank. It felt like someone had snatched a lollipop from him and he did not like that feeling at all.

Frank's face was flushed and the long black hair on the top of his head was messy.

"That's how you kiss," he breathed. Gerard watched his lips as they moved. They were darker now and looked sore. Probably because of the kiss.

Gerard bit his lip and didn't know what to say. He didn't have a witty reply in store.

Instead he took an orange and laid on top of Frank's chest, gathered the rest of the food and walked into the kitchen. There he placed the groceries on shelves and sighed.
The kiss hadn't extinguished the small flame of desire in Gerard's body, but only made it burst into a forest fire.

Gerard was tired and he needed to think.

He walked into the bathroom, locked the door and looked at the bathtub. He would have to sleep in it another night.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story