Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 100 Ways To Torture Gerard Way

10. The Twilight Zone

by theescapist99 11 reviews

"...But just as he would see their faces again, he would be punched awake by the amphetamine..."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-06-24 - Updated: 2011-06-24 - 514 words - Complete

5Original
A/N: Okay, so as one person pointed out, I do intend to do requests or suggestions. Honestly, I wasn't going to do them until a bit later because I have approx. 53 chapters already outlined. But obviously I don't want to wait till chapter 54 to start doing requests, so I guess I'll start them now.

So if you have any requests, or suggestions, leave them as a review and I'll fit them in. I can't honestly say when I'll fit them in. But I will. :)

10. The Twilight Zone


Gerard woke up strapped and restrained onto his bed. An immediate surge of panic went over him. He tried to struggle against them, but they were incredibly tight. They were leather straps, thick ones at that. Two men came in soon after with what looked to be the medical cart.

They wasted no time. One of them got out a syringe and used it to extract fluid from a medication bottle. He extracted quite a bit. He then took the filled syringe and brought it to Gerard's left arm. Gerard fought against his restraints. Oddly, he was more afraid of the needle than the drug.

The restraints held him down well however, and he was helpless as the needle punctured his vein. Gerard shut his eyes tight, as though that would do anything. The other man that came in with seemed to be preparing yet another syringe. He extracted fluid from a different bottle and walked over to the other side, seemingly getting ready to puncture his other arm.

This was scenario seemed very familiar to Gerard, as he pondered exactly what they were trying to do. He remembered being told of a torture method used by the CIA. The victim would get a heavy dose of a barbiturate, which is meant to knock you out. The victim would then get an amphetamine, meant to keep you awake. The two drugs would counteract with each other, leaving the person in a sort of weird limbo between asleep and awake. It was called the Twilight Zone. The funny name was probably the only reason he remembered it at all.

The men left when their work was finished. Gerard tried to think quickly. He decided to do his best to try to stay asleep for the most part. He would try to stay aware of what was happening and fight it.

Soon enough the drugs kicked in. First it allured him into a few seconds of sleep. Then he was startled awake. Then moments later, sleep again. In the moments where he would fall asleep, dreams began creeping through his mind. He dreamt of Bandit. His home. Mikey. But just as he would see their faces again, he would be punched awake by the amphetamine.

He did still try to fight it, but it would seem the drugs were more powerful than his own will. He eventually gave up, flickering in and out of reality like a strobe light at one of their shows...

Next chapter: "...he likes to kill small animals and blame it on the weather..."
Sign up to rate and review this story