Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Rage and Love

Chapter four-The moment of Truth and the Moment to Lie

by xxKilljoysxx 3 reviews

"Why are you being nice to me now?" He sighed, "You're all I've got."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-06-25 - Updated: 2011-06-26 - 611 words

0Unrated
I've finished 'Savior of the Broken'! So now I'll spend a lot more time on this one. It's been a very long time since I've updated, I'll try do it a lot more often. Please R and R, it'll mean a lot(: xx P.S It's the summer holidays in the story, thats why Mikey's not at school xD

Sometimes we fall down and can't get back up. But life's too short to surrender that easily. If your life flashed before you what would you wished that you'd done..

Gerard is the only family I have now. I've got the chance to turn it all around and ignore this wall that stands between us, or to throw it all away. You never know a good thing until it's gone.


I stayed in Gerard's room for some time that day. We didn't talk much, i don't think either of us really knew what to say to each other.

Surprisingly, time flew by quickly.
I talked to him about school and he talked to me about his art. But an awkward silence filled the room when we had nothing left to say.
Gerard quickly scanned his walls of paintings before settling his gaze on mine.
"Hungry?" He asked.
"No."
"You havn't eaten since you've got here."
"Neither have you."
He looked into my eyes, that deep, mysterios look agian..
"I'm not hungry at the moment." He said tonelessly.
"Well neither am I."
He sighed and dropped his eyes from mine. He stood from his desk and walked up the short stairs and out the door.
I didn't know if i should follow him or not, he didn't seem angry at me, he seemed almost disappointed or upset..
I took another look around the room before following him, not feeling comfortable to be in his room alone, the eiry, sinister feeling made me fell distressed.

I found Gerard in the kitchen, preparing a sandwich. He ignored my presence, only continued. He seemed lost though, like he was confused..
I took a seat and watched him. When he was done he laid the plate infront of me.
"Eat it."
"I told you, I'm not hungry."
"It's not an choice, Mikey. Eat it."
I looked down at the plate and back up to Gerard.
"Why are you being nice to me now?"
He sighed, "You're all I've got."
I looked into his eyes again, pulling away quite quickly, his eyes sent chills down my spine. I looked down at the food and he watched me.
"Come on, I specially got this food for you when I knew you were coming."
I looked up at him, avaoiding his eyes still.
"You went shopping that late at night?"
He looked at me before nodding.
"Why? You didn't need to fuss, you didn't need to buy new food just for me."
I tried to escape his eyes again, but they were like magnets.
He looked into my eyes again with a small smirk, "You wouldn't like my food, Mikes."
He nodded for me to eat my food. I did what he told me to.

There's something about Gerard.. He's not making sense at all.. It's like he's giving me hints. When he gives me that stare.. It's like he's trying to answer me with his eyes.. Like he wants me to look past him and deep inside of him.

He knows something I don't..

Sorry this one is so very very very short! It's kind of a filler. I'll try make the next one longer. Like I said, I will be updating this one a lot more now. I'll try write more tomorrow. Tell me what you think(: xx
Sign up to rate and review this story