Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Killjoys make some noise

my immortal

by Emorockergoth 0 reviews

So poisons been given the cure,and what the hell is going to happen to Static and jets...?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-06-27 - Updated: 2011-06-28 - 1633 words - Complete

0Unrated


Voltage POV


We all walked quietly through the hallways all our ray guns at the ready as we checked all the rooms.
The rooms were filled with all sorts of chemicals and torture weapons,at one point we came across a killjoy mourge and i almost threw up at that point.We had been walking for ages but we dident intend to stop until we had what we came for,the cure for Ghoul.
"Where do you think the cure is?"Static asked quietly.
I looked around and spotted a map and walked over,it had different levels by the looks of it we were on level 8 and if we went futher down we'd get to the bottom level ten.
"Im gonna assume the cure will be in the lowest point which is level ten so i say we head down there"i said ,sighing with frustration,this was going to be dangerous.
"okay down we go,then we can find jet...and the others faster"static said quickly
I smirked at her slip up,i was the only one who knew about her and jet and it truly made me laugh my head off.


We walked for about an hour before we finally reached level 10 and then we hit trouble,this floor was crawling with dracs ,we were organized though ,we took the dracs out quickly and silently ,we checked in each room but there was no sign of the cure.Then we reached a locked door,Static looked throught the little window and sighed gently at what she saw.
"The cure's in there"she said sadly
"How are you sure its the cure?"i asked wearly
"it matches pan's description perfectly,what are we going to do?"she asked in despair.
"its simple we shoot the lock"Vintage said aiming at the lock.
"NO ,VINTAGE DONT IT WILL SET OFF AN ALAR..."but it was to late,vintage shot at the lock and the alarms went off informing everyone we were here.
"shit,what the fuck do we do now"Radio asked panicing
"Fuck this"Static swore she ran into the lab and grabbed the cure and came back out.
"What do we do ?"Vintage asked hysterically
"Alright heres what we're gonna do,we split up and meet back up later where we started off "Radio said,turning back into her leader self ,we all nodded.Me and Static took off towards the stairs opposite the door,i dident see where the others went ,i hoped we'd make it out.

Static POV

Me and voltage split up at the top of the stairs i ran and turned into a room filled with Dracs uniforms,this was my way out.I dressed quickly and slipped my ray gun into my boot quickly and started walking quickly back the way we came.I never showed it to the others but i was constantly scared and now it was coming in waves i was literally shaking but i pushed forward praying i would make it through this.
I started to wonder what would happen if i dident make it.Would people even care i mean i always came off as a heartless bitch,but it was only because i dident want to people getting close to me.
I stopped when a gun was pointed at my head,Show pony?
I ripped my mask off and looked him in the eye and he lowered his gun and pulled me into a tight hug.
"Where is everyone?"he asked when he released me
"We split up so it was easier to escape"i said quickly.
"Okay,just so you know poison,jet and kobra are all coming here to this point they radioed me ,wait for them okay"he said
I nodded and watched him skate off as my heart swelled at the mention of Jet.

Flashback


"transmission,come on stay with me"i cried my tears falling on his face.
"Static,listen...you need...to move on...i..im going...to die...you need to find...someone else"he gasped as i put pressure on his wound ,trying to save him.
"No dont talk like that,you going to live"i said my voice coming out shaky
"I want...you to forget...me and find....someone better then me"he said breathlessly
"NO i dont want to find anyone else"i mumbled
"You...need to"he pushed "im..not gonna...last much...longer"
"Please dont leave me"i cried
"Static..."he whispered
"Yer"i asked and then i saw it,the light had gone from his eyes ,i had lost my world,i let sobs rip through my body

flashback end

I shook myself and pushed forward trying to find my way out but i was hit with more memories.

Flashback

I stood by transmissions grave ,tears silently falling down my face.
"Static,are you okay?"Voltage asked gently
"No im not o-fucking-kay"i snarled at her
"I know it hurts right now,but it will get better "she said comfortingly.
"No it wont"i said
"Trust me ...it will,you'll find someone better then transmission,you just need to look"she said before going in.

flashback end

I tried to stop the memories from coming,they were hurting me,i always locked them away in my head and now they were breaking free.

flashback


The cell door opened and i cowered in the corner,but no dracs entered instead they threw in another killjoy with a brown down fro that reached his shoulders.He groaned in pain and tried to get up but fell down again hissing in agony.
I crawled over to him as he tried to raise himself from the ground again.
"You should stop your only going to hurt yourself more"i muttered as i rolled him onto his back.
He looked up at me and i gasped he was perfect.
"Who are you?"he asked
"Static sinner and your name is?"i asked
"Jet star"he replied
"Cool name"i said
"Same"he grinned and for the first time in a while,i smiled back.

flashback end

Why was this happening?

flashback

"we're gonna get out of here Static"Jet said ,excitement glimmering in his beautiful brown eyes
"How?"i asked gently crawling into his lap and resting my head on his chest
"I have a plan"he mumered playing with my hair before leaning down and kissing me ,i smiled and kissed him back.

flashback end

Why wouldent it end?

flashback

"Alright what the fuck happened you disappear for six months and suddenly turn up all happy"Voltage asked curiously
"I got locked up in battery city and met Jet star"i smiled
"So what,you werent this happy when you met me"she looked offended slightly.
"Yer well,i cant kiss you,not that i want too"i grinned
"well you could but i'd beat the shit out of you and i woul....wait a mintue your going out with jet star"she asked her face the perfect picture of shock
"Yer,he's perfect"i smiled and at that she smiled too

flashback end


I stood there silently praying there would be no more memories.Suddenly i felt intense pain in my stomach and i looked down and saw red spreading and staining my white drac top,i fell to the floor in pain.

Poisons POV

The drac fell to the floor and i lowered my gun.
"Jet we should question it,before it dies"i mumer,he nodded in agreement.
We walked over and i slowly pulled of the mask and almost threw up.Instead of seeing short greyish hair,long black hair with coloured tips fell out and brown eyes stared at us ,pain evident in the pools of brown.SHIT ,i'd just shot static.
I looked over at Jet who was staring at her in disbelief tears welling in his eyes.
"Hey jet"she gasped tears falling down her face which was growing paler by the second.
He sobbed as he gently placed her on his lap and played with her hair.
"Static im so sorry"i cried
"Its not your fault...you dident know"she gasped and smiled slightly.
She reached into her pocket and pulled out a syringe filled with a black liquid and handed it to me,i looked at her in confusion.
"Its the cure...go save...ghoul"she said
I looked down at the syringe and hugged her tightly.
"thank you"i whispered ,my tears falling in her hair.
Thats when i heard it ,loads of foot steps,dracs were come fast and lots of them.I knew there was no hope for Static,but me and Jet could live.
"Jet we have to go"i said quickly looking to the exit.
"im not leaving her "he said as he stared at her ,she was barely alive now.
"Jet...i love you"she gasped,before the light left her eyes and her body went still.Jet just cried ,holding her body to his.
"jet we really need to leave,you cant help her now"i persisted ,i really dident want to leave him
"Would you leave ghoul?"he asked me ,finally looking at me
"No"i sighed
"Exactly...go poison,i'll be fine"he whispered
I pulled him into a tight hug "your my brother ray,you always will be"i whispered tears leaking again
"Your my brother too"he whispered "now go,quickly before they come"
I nodded at him once and he did the same,and then i turned and ran to the exit,when i got to the exit i looked back one last time,just to see jet slump forward ,as a drac shot him in the back.I let out a small sob before leaving.
Sign up to rate and review this story