Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We were suppose to be forever...

And I Know What I'd Do Just To Be Back In His Arms...

by _acidMonster 4 reviews

frank and Gerard have got engaged, but now they have to tell Jamia and Lyn-Z. Oh dear.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-28 - Updated: 2011-06-28 - 1221 words

1Exciting
Chapter 7
There was a knock at the door. Me and my new fiancé let go off each other, he’d been playing with my hair and I’d almost fallen asleep on his shoulder, that was how we were supposed to be. We both looked guilty, there was no hiding that fact.

Thankfully, I was only Mikey and Ray.

“So… We all good to go?” Said Ray, hoping to get on with the gaming again. I looked at Gerard, he glanced back at me. I could tell we were thinking the same thing.

“Actually, we were going to go home,” He said with a warm smile and a wink, directed at Mikey.

“Ooooohhhhhhh, ok,” Semi-shrieked Mikey, and he winked back.

“What? I don’t get it,” Ray was confused, I guess the Way Brothers had some kind of telepathy, which would be awkward at times, like later.

“Just let them leave, Ray,” Mikey pulled Ray by the hand, like a toddler, to his gaming chair. Ironic, really.

Gerard grabbed my hand, but in a different fashion to what Mikey had Ray’s. This was love. This was real. This was us.

“Gerard,” I whispered.

“Yes, Mr Iero, or Mr Way-to-be,” He said, his eyes were sparkling, he wanted this as much as I did.

“I love you,”

He choked on his words. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe he didn’t want this.
“I love you, too, Frankie,” He said, finally. The silence was awkward, and he could tell I knew there was something wrong.

We continued walking to his car; he opened the door like a gentleman. Inside my head, I was screaming like a school girl, or I guess more like a fangirl.

“Buckle up,” I reacted to that in two ways. One, I felt like a toddler. Two, I felt protected. I didn’t know which to go with.

A few seconds later, he was sat next to me. I put my hand on his leg.

“I really love you, Gee,”

He struggled, again.

“I love you, too,” I didn’t want to argue with him about it, it’d make things worse.

We didn’t talk all the way home. I watched him though, his hair looked bright in the street lights and he was in deep thought. About me? About Lyn-Z? Bandit? Was all this a mistake to him? When we got home, Lyn-Z was in the lounge.

“Oh, I thought you’d be back later,” She said, as she turned the television off. Look at her, I could see how perfect she was, and that Gee should have chosen her. It was against what I wanted, but it was better for him, for her and for Bandit.

“Lyn-Z, can I talk to you, in the kitchen?” He said. He was calm. She nodded and they walked off. My thoughts ran wild.

He still loves her. They’re going to kiss. He wants her, only her, you’re useless. Get over him, Frank. Frerard was never real, it’s a joke to him. Yell it out, yell it now. You want her dead, you hate her guts for having what you wanted for the last four years, every night you dreamt you were her. You haven’t the stomach for it, have you? Tell her the truth, before he does. Hell! He might not even tell her. He might kiss her. Oh, he will kiss her.


“Me and Gerard are getting married,” I yelled, without thinking properly. Shit.

Gerard looked at me. He wasn’t happy. Lyn-Z, on the other hand, laughed.

“Oh honey, you and Gee are over. Stop living a fantasy,” she chucked. I wouldn’t have thought Lyn-Z would make a comment like that, she seemed so perfect.

“I’m not joking! I have a ring!” Her eyes narrowed. She looked at Gerard. Shit.

“I’m going to make this hell for you,” She said, in a bitchy tone and left to go upstairs. Shit. Shit. Shit.

“What was that about!?” Gee rushed over to me.

“I-I-I, I don’t know what… Gee I’m sorry. I thought you were going to kiss her, I can see you still love her, I had… I’m sorry!”

“Do you still love Jamia?” He looked at me, knowing the truth. I nodded. There was no way that I was not going to love her, I only married her two years ago, she was the mother of my children and helped me through all the times I’d been hurt. But, me and her, it wasn’t the same as me and Gee. This, this was meant to be.

“Yes…”

“Then you’d understand. But I wouldn’t kiss her, Frank! You and me, forever. I made a promise,” He looked at my ring.

We heard sobbing from upstairs. I slowly and silently crept up the stairs, like a ninja, to hear if anything was being said.

“They’re engaged. We’ll be getting divorced. You and him too,”

Jamia. Shit.

“I know. Do we fight for custody?”

The kids. Shit.

“They can’t win. They won’t win.”

Hell. Shit.

“HA! He doesn’t love you, you and him were a sham, like me and Gerard. Isn’t that obvious now? … Jamia, honey, stop crying, I hope they hear me. … Why? Because then they hear how upset you are, and how much hell I can put them through. Jamia? WELL FUCK YOU THEN!”

Jamia wouldn’t have it. She still believed I loved her and that this was just a sick joke. But it was reality.

Uhh, uhh uh uh, uhhh, uhh

My phone was ringing, I blushed. Those funny, almost orgasmic, noises from DESTROYA were my ringtone. Gee looked at me, trying to look disappointed, but he failed and just smiled.

It was Jamia. Shit.

“Hey, babe,” I said, trying to sound normal. I’d failed already, I never said ‘babe’.

“Don’t you babe me, Frank!”

“What’s wrong? You sound stressed, are Cherry and Lily playing up again? Do you want me to come home?”

“Yeah, come home, and explain what the hell Lyn-Z was on about as you pack your bags!” She yelled at me. I felt my ear falling off and I checked it my head was still intact.

“What? What’s—“

“DON’T PLAY INNOCENT WITH ME!”

“I’m so—“

“No. Just… Don’t even bother,” She wept. She was crying. I’d made her cry, I’d never done that. Ever.

“Jamia, please,”

“I don’t want to hear it,” She said as she put the phone down.

I was scared. She was alone with the kids and my dogs. What would she be like when I got home? Gerard put his arm round me.

“Come on, I’ll drive you back,” He looked down at me, I felt happy for a second.

“No, I’ll do this alone,” He nodded, kissed me and showed me to the door.

“I love you, Frank Iero. You’re everything,”

His words echoed in my head the whole way home. They were going to be my strength and hope through what was about to happen.

An hour or so later, I was at my front door. I locked my door, took a deep breath and entered what was going to be Hell.
Sign up to rate and review this story