Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If I crash on the couch, can I sleep in my clothes?

I'm fine

by Paranoia_Destroya 5 reviews

'I'm fine' Gets used way to often

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-06-30 - Updated: 2011-06-30 - 560 words

5Exciting
I think I’mma stay in Gee’s pov for now. It confuses me when I change to Franks and I find it easier to writing in Gerard's.

Sorry for the shortness of this chapter, I promise a longer one next time.


‘Wait, what?! What did Mikey just say? Had I heard him right? Did Frank love me? But he can’t. It’s not possible. Right? There’s no way Frank would love me. Me of all people. No way. I must have heard wrong. There is no way Frank would love me.’
My mind was bubbling with possible explanations for this. I tried to come up with every single reason for this not being true but in the back of my mind I though ‘Maybe it was true. Maybe, just maybe, Frank loved me’ but I wasn’t betting on anything.

I continued arguing with myself all the way up the stairs and into the bedroom. As I got changed my mind was still on what Mikey had said. I kept replaying the scene in my head, trying to make sense of it. I finished getting changed as Frank walked in holding his trunks.

“Heyy.” He said.

“Hi.” I said back, bluntly. Wait! Why was I being blunt Frank? Had hadn’t done anything wrong.

“You alright Gee? You look paler than usually. Whats up?”

“Umm, I’m fine” I walked out the room and accidently nudged Frank on my way out. “Sorry.” I muttered and carried on walking.

“Gerard!” Frank called behind me. I carried on walking. “Gerard! Wait!” He called again. I ignored him. I needed to speak to Mikey.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where Mikey was fixing himself an iced coffee.

“I need to speak to you,” I said to him.

“Whats up Gee?” he looked at me worried.

“I… Actually, don’t worry Mikey.”

“Gerard. Something’s up. You can tell me anything.”

“It’s nothing Mikes, I’m fine.”

“No you’re not. Gerard! Tell me!”

“Mikey, I’m fine. Don’t worry.” And I walked out into the garden.

“But I do worry.” I heard him say.



“Hey Gerard!” Amii and Emii said I walked in. “Seen a ghost?”

“Nope,” I said and I ran, about to dive bomb in the pool but I slipped.
I felt my legs slip from underneath me and as I felll back to earth, my back slammed down on to the concrete, hard.

“Gerard!” I heard Frank cry as he came running. And I heard my name echoed in everyone’s voice.

“I’m fine.” I said, trying to sit up and wincing.

“Clearly you’re not.” Frank said.

“I’m fine!” I said again and I got up.

“Sit down now Gerard!” Frank shouted and he pulled me down into the nearest deck chair. “We need to talk.”

“Frank! I’m fine for god sakes!”

“We need to talk Gerard.” Frank said and I felt my heart start beating fast.

“What’s up Frankie?”

He took my hand and lead me into the living room. I winced as we walked and he supported me a little so I wouldn’t fall down.

“We need to talk.” Frank said to me

“About…” I said, already knowing in the back of my head.

“Me… and you…” My heart froze at his words…
Sign up to rate and review this story