Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If I crash on the couch, can I sleep in my clothes?

More than anything.

by Paranoia_Destroya 5 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-07-30 - Updated: 2011-07-30 - 849 words

1Ambiance
Sorry! I am so so so sorry I havent updated this. Anyway, here is your update.

Oh and 'Che'' means 'Damn!' in Japanese. I learnt that a few days ago from a good friend.

So yeah, enjoy!

Rate and Review please! :)


Gerard's POV

“Me…” I said

“…And you.” Frank finished. “I love you Gee.”

My jaw dropped. Was I hearing this? Was this real? Was I imagining this as I had many times?

“I love you, Gerard Arthur Way.”

Nope, I defiantly wasn’t dreaming or imagining it. I couldn’t find my voice and my throat cracked.

“It’s alright.” Said Frank. “I mean, it’s alright if you don’t love me. I just needed to tell you.”

“Frank….” I said.

“Gee, don’t worry. Forget I ever said anything.”

“Frank…”

“Just forget about it.”

“Frank!”

“I’m sorry I ever mentioned it to you. I should have kept my mouth shut.” Frank babbled on and on.

“FRANK ANTHONY IERO! Would you shut up for 10 seconds please?!” I shouted, finding my voice. Frank’s mouth closed in mid sentence.

“Sorry.” He said timidly.

“Frankie, I love you. More than anything in the world. I love you with my heart, soul, mind, body. Everything. You are my world.”

I took a step closer to him and he looked at me.

“Frank, I love you.” I took another step forward and he embraced me in his arms. I nuzzled my face into his neck and I took in a deep breath.

I pulled away from his neck and looked deeply into his eyes. He leant forward and my lips touched his softly. Frank sighed and wrapped his arms firmly around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

“Gerard, you’re mother is on the phon…. Oh…. Frank…. Ermmm…. Sorry….” A voice said and I recognised it as Amii’s. I pulled away from Frank and looked at her, a huge smile on my face.

“Tell her I will be 1 minute.” I said and as she walked away, I drew my attention back to Frank. I pressed my lips lightly to his again and whispered in his ear. “I love you. Forever and always.”

“I love you too.” Frank whispered back and he took my hand. “Lets go.”

We walked, hand in hand, through the living room and into the kitchen where Amii was sitting on the kitchen counter, chatting to my mother.

I walked over to her and held out my other hand. He eyes were locked on my hand clasping Frankie’s and she smiled.

“Gerard is here now Donna, I will pass you over.” Amii said into the phone and she handed it to me.

‘Hey mum, what’s up?’
‘We are fine, Mikey is in the pool right now. Do you want me to get him?’
‘Oh okay.’
‘Yeah, we are still coming home at 5 tomorrow. Why?’
‘Are you sure?’
‘Let me just ask Amii if that’s okay. Hang on.’


I held the phone away from my mouth and spoke to Amii. “Is it alright if we stay until Wednesday? My mum is going away with her bosses and she wants to know if we can stay here?”

“Yeah that’s fine, Tell Donna I said to have a good time.”

“Thanks Ames, I owe ya” I smiled at her and pressed the phone back to my ear.

‘She said that’s fine.’
‘We’ll be fine. Amii said to have a good time.’
‘I promise. Okay, love you Mama, Have a good time on your trip and I will see you on Wednesday.’
‘Bye!’


I hung up the phone and placed it on the counter.

“I’m gonna pop back home and get some stuff for me and Mikey.” I said.

“Okay” Amii said to me and she bounced off towards the direction of the garden. I heard a loud splash a few seconds later followed by a load of giggles.

“Do you wanna come with?” I asked Frank.

“Sure, I should probably grab some clothes too. If I am gonna be staying until Wednesday.”

“Wont your mum mind?” I asked him.

“Nah, she is staying at my Aunts for a while. She needs a break.”

“Oh okay Frankie.” I said to him and we walked into the garden. “Mikey!”

“Yeah Gerard?” He said, splashing Amii. He stopped splashing her when his eyes met mine and Frankie’s hands and his mouth turned into a smile just like Amii.

“Mama is going away with her bosses and she said we could stay here until Wednesday. Me and Frank are heading back to our house to get some clothes. You wanna come with or not?”

“CHE’!” Mikey shouted as Amii splashed him with water. “Ermm... Do you mind if I stay here Gee?”

“Not at all. What do you want me to get you?”

“Anything. Skinny jeans, underwear, some t-shirts. You know what I usually wear.”

“Okay Mikes.” I said to him. “I will see you guys in a bit.” I said to everyone.

“See you soon Gerard, Bye Frank.” Emii and Amii said.
Sign up to rate and review this story